29 minutes ago, rhalin said:

Hey, mod works fine , but the head transform not in to the cow head.

Always stay at the normal head. (muation @ stage 2)

Is this a cbbe problem?

(le version)

No. This is a problem with other mods that replace HeadParts like e. g. Corruption. There can be only one face replacer mod in the game else you'll get a race condition. I play on LE CBBE and it works fine. Do you by chance play a custom race? Then you'd need to do some homework (see included pdf in the bac main archive).

image.png.d65d4d8523d476c2c1964d32282b2cb1.png

Edited by botticelli
27 minutes ago, botticelli said:

I have no idea as to why it shouldn't be compatible. What's the message in the popup? Of course, you should use the SE conversion of BAC from evilbom's first post in this thread (right at the beginning).

I am using SE... BAC, MME, and Milk Addict. Working fine. 

Vor 1 Stunde sagte Botticelli:

Damit meinte ich die anderen in diesem Thread, die auch auf SE oder AE (oder VR) spielen. Da es gerade Ferienzeit ist, müssen Sie Robably geduldig sein.

Btw.: Nur um sicher zu gehen: Du hast die SE-Version von evilboms Beitrag vom Anfang dieses Threads installiert, ja? Wenn Sie die Version installiert haben, die ich stattdessen auf der Download-Seite eingerichtet habe: Das ist die LE-Version. Es wird unter SE / AE nicht korrekt ausgeführt.

Ich habe die BaC se bsa Version installiert

Yep it's from bac it's I'm heretical resources in the files of bac I don't know if can delete it without any issues tho

Edit:it just randomly disappeared while walking still it's weird it showed up to begin with

Edited by Arastal
5 minutes ago, Arastal said:

Yep it's from bac it's I'm heretical resources in the files of bac I don't know if can delete it without any issues tho

It's a punishment equip from Paul for failing to either show up or complete a quest. After some time you should get a quest "The owner's grace" to get it removed.

12 minutes ago, Woreg said:

Ich habe die BaC se bsa Version installiert

Try loose files version or unpack the bsa. With SE, there have been issues with the bsa version.

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

I have no idea as to why it shouldn't be compatible. What's the message in the popup? Of course, you should use the SE conversion of BAC from evilbom's first post in this thread (right at the beginning).

There may have been something innocuous I’ve missed, but once I get home from work, download the applicable files, play with the load order, and I’ll let you know. Then again, I’ve missed several of your updates since the mod’s inception. 

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

I cannot unfortunately remember exactly what it said as to why BAC Alternative didn’t work with Milk Addict SE, since it has been several months ago. But, I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Dibellan Defender: Naked Heroines of Dibella mod from Skyrim LE LL? That mod actually works in conjunction in SlaveTats SE and is compatible with Skyrim SE/AE. So, to be honest, Milk Addict SE should work with BAC Alternative SE. ?‍♂️ 

24 minutes ago, PureMadness said:

I cannot unfortunately remember exactly what it said as to why BAC Alternative didn’t work with Milk Addict SE, since it has been several months ago. But, I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Dibellan Defender: Naked Heroines of Dibella mod from Skyrim LE LL? That mod actually works in conjunction in SlaveTats SE and is compatible with Skyrim SE/AE. So, to be honest, Milk Addict SE should work with BAC Alternative SE. ?‍♂️ 

Never had an issue with Milk Addict and BAC together :)

1 hour ago, HerChianti said:

Could you rephrase please? I don't know what you mean with "make the new one".

since i talk about tail with bottic long ago it hard to make them work like LE [the color part] because whoever make HDT-SMP tail put them into one part

like the picture in your comment 

you need to write SMP from start and create new Tail 

14 hours ago, sgasheppard11 said:

still have issues with ctds  when using a milk pump and milk cuirass. hear is my last papyrus log and current load order any on what  is causing it would be 

That would be a MME problem, not BAC. Did you make sure to install all required mods fpr MME? BAC takes MilkMaids for granted, it does not create them, that's MME territory.

14 hours ago, sgasheppard11 said:

still have issues with ctds  when using a milk pump and milk cuirass. hear is my last papyrus log and current load order any on what  is causing it would be 

That would be a MME problem, not BAC. Did you make sure to install all required mods fpr MME? BAC takes MilkMaids for granted, it does not create them, that's MME territory.

21 hours ago, botticelli said:

No. This is a problem with other mods that replace HeadParts like e. g. Corruption. There can be only one face replacer mod in the game else you'll get a race condition. I play on LE CBBE and it works fine. Do you by chance play a custom race? Then you'd need to do some homework (see included pdf in the bac main archive).

image.png.d65d4d8523d476c2c1964d32282b2cb1.png

how do you make the head look like a cow? Mine only go as far as this transformation

20220811144957_1.jpg

Edited by SilentOption
1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

how do you make the head look like a cow? Mine only go as far as this transformation

20220811144957_1.jpg

CowHead8, then (with EFM installed and SliderScale set to 50.0 in chargen.ini) in RaceMenu (individual values for my character, may need to be set differently for yours):

• Section Face
    • Nose Sellion Width 2.5
    • Nose Tip - Thickness 1.5
    • Cheek - Width 4.5
    • Nose Root - Width 12.0
    • Nose Tip - Width 5.0 (with dash)
    • Nose Tip Width 1.5 (without dash)
    • Nose Tip - Depth 6.0
    • Nose Wing - Width 9.0
    • Cheekback Width 2.25
    • Nose Bridge 2.25
  • Section Eyes
    • Eye Size 2.0
    • Eye Height -1.0
    • Eye Height 2 -1.5
    • Eye Spreas 5.25
    • Eye Depth 2 4.0
    • Eye Angle -4.0
    • Iris Spread 1.0
  • Section Mouth
    • Mouth Corner Depth -3.0
    • Tooth Size 7.5
    • Tooth Height -12.0
    • Tooth Depth 50.0
    • Oral Width 3.5
    • Oral Height -15.0
    • Oral Depth 35.0
  • Section Expressions
    • Aah 2.0
  • plus set Tongue Height to at least 9 in BAC MCM MilkMaid Settings
1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

20220811144957_1.jpg

CowHead8, then (with EFM installed and SliderScale set to 50.0 in chargen.ini) in RaceMenu (individual values for my character, may need to be set differently for yours):

• Section Face
    • Nose Sellion Width 2.5
    • Cheek - Width 4.5
    • Nose Root - Width 12.0
    • Nose Tip - Depth 6.0
    • Nose Wing - Width 9.0
    • Cheekback Width 2.25
    • Nose Bridge 2.25
  • Section Eyes
    • Eye Size 2.0
    • Eye Height -1.0
    • Eye Height 2 -1.5
    • Eye Spreas 5.25
    • Eye Depth 2 4.0
    • Eye Angle -4.0
    • Iris Spread 1.0
  • Section Mouth
    • Tooth Size 7.5
    • Tooth Height -12.0
    • Tooth Depth 50.0
    • Oral Width 3.5
    • Oral Height -15.0
    • Oral Depth 35.0
  • Section Expressions
    • Aah 2.0
On 8/14/2022 at 5:30 PM, botticelli said:

I have reinstalled cbbe without face data and cured my vampirism.

So it works now , i play imperial.

Thanks for your work ??

cow.jpg

42 minutes ago, botticelli said:

• Section Face
    • Nose Sellion Width 2.5
    • Cheek - Width 4.5
    • Nose Root - Width 12.0
    • Nose Tip - Depth 6.0
    • Nose Wing - Width 9.0
    • Cheekback Width 2.25
    • Nose Bridge 2.25
  • Section Eyes
    • Eye Size 2.0
    • Eye Height -1.0
    • Eye Height 2 -1.5
    • Eye Spreas 5.25
    • Eye Depth 2 4.0
    • Eye Angle -4.0
    • Iris Spread 1.0
  • Section Mouth
    • Tooth Size 7.5
    • Tooth Height -12.0
    • Tooth Depth 50.0
    • Oral Width 3.5
    • Oral Height -15.0
    • Oral Depth 35.0
  • Section Expressions
    • Aah 2.0

thanks

42 minutes ago, botticelli said:

• Section Face
    • Nose Sellion Width 2.5
    • Cheek - Width 4.5
    • Nose Root - Width 12.0
    • Nose Tip - Depth 6.0
    • Nose Wing - Width 9.0
    • Cheekback Width 2.25
    • Nose Bridge 2.25
  • Section Eyes