19 minutes ago, DivineDefiance said:

all I really imagined it to be was a iron helmet with holes in it for the horns, I couldn't image what else it was gonna be when skyrimfet first implemented it, alas I also have another question, now I cant remember if it was asked before because I usually just lurk on this mod's discussions,

Reveal hidden contents

so my question will there be plans that further involve Hugh the minotaur in future quests or did he just appear only in Coldharbours Stables and end up as a companion?

The idea is to add a chanfron-like helmet since it should also protect the quite large nose. As for the other question: I'm currently not implementing new stuff because I want to have something stable to name BAC 2.0. When that point is reached, I'll think about new things.

11 hours ago, botticelli said:

You mean, other than ignoring them? No. It just ignores males. Also, all the items have no or only rudimentary male nifs.

Them having no nifs doesn't bother me since I know how to change that in xedit, but the first part is what I was worried about, guess if the scripts just straightup ignore them then making and redirecting nifs would be pointless, thanks for responding though, sadge :c

Hello, this is a google translation.

The quest "Cow´w tears" after meeting and talking to Marc and his friends in Riften at midnight next to the Talos statue. I was enslaved and taken to a room with a milk machine. Then the master and a guard came, they stopped and it didn't happen anymore. I tried to reload the saved game before talking to Mark and had to repeat the quest more than 30 times. Querst always gets stuck in the same place. Using the debug function didn't help either. Quest just doesn't go any further. After several attempts, the auction went ahead. the quest got stuck there too. It doesn't go any further. it is not possible to complete the quest. Please help.

23 hours ago, HerChianti said:

Nono, LE/SE has nothing to do with this. Both versions of the tail are the exact same. The reason why it's like that is because whoever made the tail version with physics fused the fluff and the body into 1 part which ruined the UV map on the body and stopped the fluff from receiving the character's hair color.

TL;DR: The problem is not on the main mod's tail files, those are fine on both versions, the problem's in the HDT-SMP tail replacer files.

you need to make the new one because HDT-SMP tail have that problem

12 minutes ago, Woreg said:

Hello, this is a google translation.

The quest "Cow´w tears" after meeting and talking to Marc and his friends in Riften at midnight next to the Talos statue. I was enslaved and taken to a room with a milk machine. Then the master and a guard came, they stopped and it didn't happen anymore. I tried to reload the saved game before talking to Mark and had to repeat the quest more than 30 times. Querst always gets stuck in the same place. Using the debug function didn't help either. Quest just doesn't go any further. After several attempts, the auction went ahead. the quest got stuck there too. It doesn't go any further. it is not possible to complete the quest. Please help.

Did you install 1.9I or are you on a previous version? This has been changed significantly with 1.9I.

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

nine versions: one without the head muatations and one for each stage of CoiwHead. Maybe some can be used in more than one stage.

Just a thought... if you're desiring nine different versions of the helmet, could we get several different versions of the hoof armor as well, for those stages? IIRC it still says to wait until the hooves are fully-formed to have armor applied to them.

26 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

Just a thought... if you're desiring nine different versions of the helmet, could we get several different versions of the hoof armor as well, for those stages? IIRC it still says to wait until the hooves are fully-formed to have armor applied to them.

idk, if that's worth it. Those semi-hooves are three stages each and then you get the full hooves. With the CowHead, it's a different story since that can end up at any stage. Btw. the current armor comes in conjuction with the iron shoes which in term are nailed to the hooves. If you don't have hooves (yet), this will hurt a lot...

Edited by botticelli
2 hours ago, botticelli said:

Did you install 1.9I or are you on a previous version? This has been changed significantly with 1.9I.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

30 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Make sure, your character gets strapped into the milk pump in the cellar. If the scene fails to do that, activate the pump yourself.

I've tried everything, the quest just doesn't go any further

5 minutes ago, botticelli said:

If all fails, do setstage bac_capturedcow2 80 in the console. This will skip the whole thing and bring you and Paul to Whiterun Stables.

after entering the command i am in whiterun but Paul is not there and the quest still does not go any further

5 minutes ago, Woreg said:

after entering the command i am in whiterun but Paul is not there and the quest still does not go any further

Can you please check, if you've got some old loose scripts in data\scripts, especially bac_tears_c.pex and/or QF_bac_capturedcow2_050266C0.pex? When installing a new version, please clean out any old scripts that match patterns bac_*.pex, sf_bac_*.pex, tif_bac_*.pex, qf_bac_*.pex, or pf_bac_*.pex. Other than that and possibly a wrong ZaZ version, I have no idea what might be causing this. I just did a run through Cow's Tears and the capture scene myself and it worked nicely.

13 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Can you please check, if you've got some old loose scripts in data\scripts, especially bac_tears_c.pex and/or QF_bac_capturedcow2_050266C0.pex? When installing a new version, please clean out any old scripts that match patterns bac_*.pex, sf_bac_*.pex, tif_bac_*.pex, qf_bac_*.pex, or pf_bac_*.pex. Other than that and possibly a wrong ZaZ version, I have no idea what might be causing this. I just did a run through Cow's Tears and the capture scene myself and it worked nicely.

I installed the game and all mods, deleted the folder where the game was and reinstalled the game with all the latest mods. so it's a clean install. I forgot to say that I bought Skyrim AE and then patched it back to Skyrim SE. That could cause the problem.

45 minutes ago, Woreg said:

I installed the game and all mods, deleted the folder where the game was and reinstalled the game with all the latest mods. so it's a clean install. I forgot to say that I bought Skyrim AE and then patched it back to Skyrim SE. That could cause the problem.

Okay, then I forward this problem the SE/AE community here....

2 hours ago, Woreg said:

can i get the link to the AE SE community please ?

With that I meant those others in this thread also playing on SE or AE (or VR). Since it's holiday season right now, you'll robably have to be patient.

Btw.: Just to be sure: You did install the SE version from evilbom's post from the beginning of this thread, yes? If you did install the version I set up on the download page instead: That's the LE version. It will not run correctly under SE/AE.

Edited by botticelli

I’ve downloaded this mod awhile ago and I saw Milk Addict on the list of options on your mod page, but that particular one isn’t SE compatible, but I found Milk Addict on the Skyrim SE page, but this isn’t exactly compatible with BAC Alternative according to the game’s pop-up warning screen, even though I had Milk Mod Economy SE installed. I’ve noticed on the original BAC mod, Milk Maid SE is compatible with it. Is there a way that the Milk Addict SE mod can become compatible with your BAC Alternative mod?

Edited by PureMadness
7 minutes ago, PureMadness said:

I’ve downloaded this mod awhile ago and I saw Milk Addict on the list of options on your mod page, but that particular one isn’t SE compatible, but I found Milk Addict on the Skyrim SE page, but this isn’t exactly compatible with BAC Alternative according to the game’s pop-up warning screen, even though I had Milk Mod Economy SE installed. I’ve noticed on the original BAC mod, Milk Maid SE is compatible with it. Is there a way that the Milk Addict SE mod can become compatible with your BAC Alternative mod?

I have no idea as to why it shouldn't be compatible. What's the message in the popup? Of course, you should use the SE conversion of BAC from evilbom's first post in this thread (right at the beginning).