4 minutes ago, botticelli said:

you would need T * S units of milk milked to either reach or lose stage S, so. e. g. for stage 10 that reaches from 10 (ultra fast) to 60 (ultra slow).

I was actually wondering about the exact numbers behind the stage progression. I wonder if it'd be interesting or even feasible to integrate some kind of random element like "the mootation happens between +/-10% of the T * S number" to make it less predictable. Although, from a narrative point of view the curse would probably be more stable and predictable in its final stages.

Just thinking aloud. No need to comment on this.

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi everyone,

I am new to this fun mod and was just captured by the slavers and now my body is blue.....is that normal:

image.thumb.jpeg.ba37f149b0d8d61c8e4a70cf126b590d.jpeg

I've screwed this up a few times, so just FYI:

You don't just want the normal files (i.e. 1.9I or 1.9I Loose Files), you also want the Tattoo pack (called either bac_alternate_1.9F_tats or bac_alternate_1.9F_tats_SE).

That's the most common cause of this. Let 1.9I overwrite the tats pack if asked.

Other than that, if you're updating to 1.9I from an earlier, you'll want to update all cows to refresh tats.

So great job, after the update absolute no problems with capturedcow2 quest, didn't have to load the save once amazing job. For now only issue is that I don't think I have new hunter tats, intead I have the old ones, but that's probably my fault, and second thing is that after capturedcow2 is done and we're saved by Paul etc. one Hunter keeps following me anyway. I'm probably going to "disable" him with the command, but just an fyi.

Btw do I need new ZazFurniture for that? I don't know why but that thing I'm supposed to wait for the thing with the hooves for example doesn't appear.

Edited by masterofgamespl
1 hour ago, masterofgamespl said:

So great job, after the update absolute no problems with capturedcow2 quest, didn't have to load the save once amazing job. For now only issue is that I don't think I have new hunter tats, intead I have the old ones, but that's probably my fault, and second thing is that after capturedcow2 is done and we're saved by Paul etc. one Hunter keeps following me anyway. I'm probably going to "disable" him with the command, but just an fyi.

Btw do I need new ZazFurniture for that? I don't know why but that thing I'm supposed to wait for the thing with the hooves for example doesn't appear.

ZaZ 8.0+ furniture is required, else it will not show up.

***EDIT*** The hunter following you is the hunter-copy from Captured Cow #2. I had expected his package to end when the scene and the quest stops, but it seemingly isn't. I'll disable him in the future at stage 90 (move to Whiterun stables).

Edited by botticelli
10 hours ago, botticelli said:

"Fast Travel" actually isn't fast. It takes longer in game time terms than doing the trip yourself. Since grazing kicks in every so often (in game time terms) and fast travel skips game time, the impression might be that grazing comes three times in a row - once before travel to the museum, once at the museum and once again back from the museum. I had this with Falskaar needing to graze there before departure to Skyrim and once again directly upon my arrival. You can use this the other way round e. g. with Wyrmstooth, Wyrmstooth sets the game time of your first arrival there to 7 am with no regard to the date. So, if you start your journey there at say 11 pm, you essentially travel 16 hours backwards in time thus halting all game time processing for an additional 16 hours. This affects MME milk production as well as Beeing Female timing, etc. You'll also notice with the fast travel (i. e. forward skipping) that the next milk event from MME will fill you up far more than regularly because this is not restricted to BAC.

ZaZ 9 states that it is based on 8.0+. If the CBBE version is available, I'll test it but I won't implement any new furniture. So, LE will hopefully run with 9 while SE still can use 8.0+.

Huh! Interesting information, thanks!

4 hours ago, botticelli said:

slower shouldn't be a problem. it doesn't get any faster, though.  So, for the threshold factor T:

1 = Ultra Fast

2 = Fast

3 = Normal

4 = Slow

5 = Very Slow

6 = Ultra Slow

...you would need T * S units of milk milked to either reach or lose stage S, so. e. g. for stage 10 that reaches from 10 (ultra fast) to 60 (ultra slow).

ah i see so it is a possibility :):):):)

13 hours ago, botticelli said:

ZaZ 9 states that it is based on 8.0+. If the CBBE version is available, I'll test it but I won't implement any new furniture. So, LE will hopefully run with 9 while SE still can use 8.0+.

Please no. I humbly request we forget about ZaZ 9. Having LE run one version and SE running another version of ZaZ might break things that nobody expects breaking. Plus some other mods (like MME, etc) might need ZaZ 8 specifically and that creates a whole mess of things.

A smart person once said to leave something alone and avoid attempting to correct/fix/improve it if it's already sufficient with a very insightful phrase: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

56 minutes ago, HerChianti said:

Please no. I humbly request we forget about ZaZ 9. Having LE run one version and SE running another version of ZaZ might break things that nobody expects breaking. Plus some other mods (like MME, etc) might need ZaZ 8 specifically and that creates a whole mess of things.

A smart person once said to leave something alone and avoid attempting to correct/fix/improve it if it's already sufficient with a very insightful phrase: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

That's not what I meant. I test it with 9.0 just to see if that would run, but the recommendation stays at 8.0+.

Idek why a zaz 9 is being made when there hasn't been a new version for at least a few years now and zaz 8 is pretty "complete" it feels unnecessary too clog it further with more additions, Anyways i wouldn't worry too much the creator of zaz 9 has been experimenting with SSE so a port is possible just might be a long while yet.

Regardless of a port, lots of mods use Zaz 8 and they might not work with Zaz 9 unless they update it themselves which will basically create an unnecessary mess of mods that use Zaz 9 that are dependant on mods that use Zaz 8. Very much agree on how unnecessary Zaz 9 is this late.

31 minutes ago, HerChianti said:

Regardless of a port, lots of mods use Zaz 8 and they might not work with Zaz 9 unless they update it themselves which will basically create an unnecessary mess of mods that use Zaz 9 that are dependant on mods that use Zaz 8. Very much agree on how unnecessary Zaz 9 is this late.

that's true and zaz 8 was already large enough that it was a pain too have to update from zaz 7 in the first place, zaz 9 is over 8 gb large and will take just as long if not more too install..

7 hours ago, w234aew said:

I've screwed this up a few times, so just FYI:

You don't just want the normal files (i.e. 1.9I or 1.9I Loose Files), you also want the Tattoo pack (called either bac_alternate_1.9F_tats or bac_alternate_1.9F_tats_SE).

That's the most common cause of this. Let 1.9I overwrite the tats pack if asked.

Other than that, if you're updating to 1.9I from an earlier, you'll want to update all cows to refresh tats.

Thank you! That was the problem and fixed the issue.

3 hours ago, asdfasers said:

How do you start de-bovinification?

I believe you need to clear your debt first and have completed The House Of Horrors quest, Then you need too use 3 milkslaves/milkmaids as offerings too Molag Bal but don't quote me on this, And mcm has an option to completely cure or to milk off the curse, basically reverse transformation.

I've yet too get to this point myself.

Edited by LinksSword
16 hours ago, asdfasers said:

How do you start de-bovinification?

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I believe you need to clear your debt first and have completed The House Of Horrors quest, Then you need too use 3 milkslaves/milkmaids as offerings too Molag Bal but don't quote me on this, And mcm has an option to completely cure or to milk off the curse, basically reverse transformation.

I've yet too get to this point myself.

You need to clear half of your debt. House of Horrors/Cidhna Mine/etc. has nothing to do with it - that's for A Craftsman's Materpiece. Just clear half of your debt and then talk to Acolyte Jenssen. You'll eventually learn a recipe. Use that on a Tanning Rack and the resulting scolls on npc BAC cows. With 3 apiece you'll get a boon from Molag Bal.

15 hours ago, botticelli said:

You need to clear half of your debt. House of Horrors/Cidhna Mine/etc. has nothing to do with it - that's for A Craftsman's Materpiece. Just clear half of your debt and then talk to Acolyte Jenssen. You'll eventually learn a recipe. Use that on a Tanning Rack and the resulting scolls on npc BAC cows. With 3 apiece you'll get a boon from Molag Bal.

is this repeatable like after your turn back to human, can you get cursed again lol?  Would be something Dedric prince would do i reckon lol

5 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

is this repeatable like after your turn back to human, can you get cursed again lol?  Would be something Dedric prince would do i reckon lol

of course, With my last cow I had 11 runs and 36 sacrifical cows (I needed 3 to get rid of  being a milk slave).