14 hours ago, chunyuhwa said:

1.9H and 1.9I.

Once the quest got started, updating to 1.9I will not help. The whole scene handling has been changed in Cow's Tears from the final talk with Marc onwards. In your case, it's probably still broken. The reason for the master not talking is the other hunter who remains in combat mode which makes the master forego dialogue. Tag him in the console and type setunconscious 1. Then tag the master and type evp [evaluatepackage]. With luck this will initiate the dialogue. If it does, do setunconscious 0 on the hunter, if not, the bailout is setstage bac_capturedcow2 80, which will sadly skip the whole auction thing. If you have a save from prior to starting Cow's Tears, try that one with 1.9I.

Edited by botticelli
44 minutes ago, botticelli said:

Once the quest got started, updating to 1.9I will not help. The whole scene handling has been changed in Cow's Tears from the final talk with Marc onwards. In your case, it's probably still broken. The reason for the master not talking is the other hunter who remains in combat mode which makes the master forego dialogue. Tag him in the console and type setunconscious 1. Then tag the master and type evp [evaluatepackage]. With luck this will initiate the dialogue. If it does, do setunconscious 0 on the hunter, if not, the bailout is setstage bac_capturedcow2 80, which will sadly skip the whole auction thing. If you have a save from prior to starting Cow's Tears, try that one with 1.9I.

thx for your answer.

I think the save file is broken as you said. So I started the game new.

I have a question, and I want to know if there is a way to choose the appearance that turns into a cow as I want.

I want to choose what I want here myself.

20220804194040_1.jpg

1 hour ago, chunyuhwa said:

thx for your answer.

I think the save file is broken as you said. So I started the game new.

I have a question, and I want to know if there is a way to choose the appearance that turns into a cow as I want.

I want to choose what I want here myself.

a) the color brown/white/spots can be changed with a potion, just type help switch in the console to see the available potions or use AddItemMenu.

b) The mutation presets are done in the other BAC menu under Mutation Targets. There you can choose which mutation should be for the player only, which for npcs only, which for all and which for nobody. You should set this up *before* turning your character into a cow because you cannot revert mutations already gotten.

54 minutes ago, chunyuhwa said:

new quest "paul at hard work" doesn't show quest mark and funiture.

That probably means, you have the wrong ZaZ version (version 8.0+ is absolutely required). There has been a mixup of those versions on the SE ZaZ page before.

Anything past version 9G is vcrashing around time of the second feet mutation occuring for me; most of the time I figured it was low ram; turned out to not be the case. Something is triggering and then other stuff also triggering causing a crash with too many scripts showing issues, {not just BAC is affected but a few other mods of mine including racemenu are affected}

So I reverted back to version 9f2 for LE and everything works perfectly fine; Paul though is still stuck in riverwood instead of showing up at whiterun stables like the changes had stated which i think is an issue there ?

Its not really a huge deal for me, I got 9F2 working perfectly as is even with my spelling and grammar touch ups for the thoughts popups too

@botticelli  With the recent release of ZAZ 9 I am curious if you plan to move towards it. As an SE user I worry for the state of this mod and nearly 90% of mods on this site that use ZAZ as the dev has stated its not compatible with SE. I hope this mod and many others stick with ZAZ 8 as any future or current mods that decide moving over to zaz 9 is probably going to have a massive effect on any individuals who port mods over to SE to play. 

4 hours ago, RoxDox said:

@botticelli  With the recent release of ZAZ 9 I am curious if you plan to move towards it. As an SE user I worry for the state of this mod and nearly 90% of mods on this site that use ZAZ as the dev has stated its not compatible with SE. I hope this mod and many others stick with ZAZ 8 as any future or current mods that decide moving over to zaz 9 is probably going to have a massive effect on any individuals who port mods over to SE to play. 

As long as ZaZ 9 is UUNP only: No. I'm wainiting for the CBBE version.

1 hour ago, jayce113 said:

I haven't updated Skyrim since 1.5.97 I think. It took me forever to get all of my mods to work correctly, I am NOT going to go through all that for AE unless I have no other choice. 

ZAZ 9 is LE not AE, so the issue is that if LE originating mods incorporate LE ZAZ elements that cannot be ported to SE, bye bye SE conversions... :/

15 hours ago, Tiruil said:

Its not really a huge deal for me, I got 9F2 working perfectly as is even with my spelling and grammar touch ups for the thoughts popups too

Strange. The only things changed from 1.9F to 1.9G regarding mutations and meshes ist the bell collar and the AlternatngPelvis mootation. I have no idea as to which of those wuld be causing these problems. It seems to me rather some other mod has a problem with fixed equipment (like hooves, horns, ears, etc.) which are force-equipped. Did you try non.hardcore mode as well?

5 hours ago, botticelli said:

Strange. The only things changed from 1.9F to 1.9G regarding mutations and meshes ist the bell collar and the AlternatngPelvis mootation. I have no idea as to which of those wuld be causing these problems. It seems to me rather some other mod has a problem with fixed equipment (like hooves, horns, ears, etc.) which are force-equipped. Did you try non.hardcore mode as well?

I do not use hardcore mode; I had tried it on the original BAC but I didnt much like it, so I dont use it now.

But like I said overall I really like how I have it set up now

On 4/4/2022 at 1:10 PM, w234aew said:

Great to see the new post!

I'm still having problems with getting Zaz furniture in SE to recognize correctly (captured path works perfectly, but furniture still missing in Paul ownership path).

I tried switching from ZAZ7 to 8+, no luck. At this point, it's probably one of the other mods I use, or I'm just bad at setting it up.

As a result, I use BAC more for the transformations than for the quest (I just disable Paul so he doesn't bug me).

However, a question for other users:

In the past, I've made myself an "Add-on" plugin that adds the "Equipment" typically equipped by Paul as a normal armor item (not DD or anything like that).

I have to make it for the latest version of BAC, would anyone else be interested in this?

At first all it would contain would be the nose ring (large and small, with compatibility with requested position from BAC's MCM), but in the future I could see about adding the foot/hand armor.

Realizing replying to an older post...

Yes, would be interested in anything with SE. Would like to experience the quests if for no better reason to have done so once. They do sound interesting. In current game, stuck on waiting for Paul. Can't progress quest.

6 hours ago, Tiruil said:

I do not use hardcore mode; I had tried it on the original BAC but I didnt much like it, so I dont use it now.

But like I said overall I really like how I have it set up now

What does hardcore even do? The MCM doesn't really say what it does if you hover over the setting and I don't really see any difference when turning it on/off.

6 hours ago, HerChianti said:

What does hardcore even do? The MCM doesn't really say what it does if you hover over the setting and I don't really see any difference when turning it on/off.

It doesn't let you take of your hooves/honrs/ears/tail, etc. If some other mod force-unequipis those, BAC will force-equip them again. Full hardcore mode with hand hooves means no weapons can be used. Therefore I put an extra option below that to allow weapons usage in hardcore mode.

So just as a "huh that is interesting" input, I have Legacy of the Dragonborn installed as well, and I've noticed that almost every time I fast travel to the museum, the grazing kicks off, and it kicks off 3 times in a row in rapid succession. It doesn't break anything, it isn't annoying or anything, just one of those "huh that's interesting" things.

As a side note, and I'm not sure if I mentioned it before or not, but if you are having issues with body changes due to weight, if you use a bodyslide preset with significant/noticeable changes between 0 weight and 100 weight, you'll notice body changes from BAC much more. This even seems to affect milkmod as well. Just a nifty for you all.  I know I was having issues with weight showing changes, and then I realized I was using a bodyslide with the same shape for 0 and 100 weight.

Keep up the great work, love the mod!

On 8/5/2022 at 10:02 AM, ebbluminous said:

ZAZ 9 is LE not AE, so the issue is that if LE originating mods incorporate LE ZAZ elements that cannot be ported to SE, bye bye SE conversions... :/

Well that just means DON'T update ZAZ! I keep downloaded copies of all my mods I use just for this reason. If anyone needs a copy of the non updated zaz let me know I can probably dig it up without to much issues.

3 hours ago, jayce113 said:

Well that just means DON'T update ZAZ! I keep downloaded copies of all my mods I use just for this reason. If anyone needs a copy of the non updated zaz let me know I can probably dig it up without to much issues.

But if LE mod writers start using Zaz 9 elements, it'll be a problem for converting to SE - That's something outside of the end user's control...

The more I am playing with this mod, the more I am enjoying. A few questions: (using SE)

- Paul has black face. Anybody create facegen?

- After grazing, getting message to find quiet place to ruminate. Informational or is there a specific action?

- Seems like rape tattoos mod stopped working when BAC started. Was getting initially and stopped after first mootagen. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, jayce113 said:

So just as a "huh that is interesting" input, I have Legacy of the Dragonborn installed as well, and I've noticed that almost every time I fast travel to the museum, the grazing kicks off, and it kicks off 3 times in a row in rapid succession. It doesn't break anything, it isn't annoying or anything, just one of those "huh that's interesting" things.

"Fast Travel" actually isn't fast. It takes longer in game time terms than doing the trip yourself. Since grazing kicks in every so often (in game time terms) and fast travel skips game time, the impression might be that grazing comes three times in a row - once before travel to the museum, once at the museum and once again back from the museum. I had this with Falskaar needing to graze there before departure to Skyrim and once again directly upon my arrival. You can use this the other way round e. g. with Wyrmstooth, Wyrmstooth sets the game time of your first arrival there to 7 am with no regard to the date. So, if you start your journey there at say 11 pm, you essentially travel 16 hours backwards in time thus halting all game time processing for an additional 16 hours. This affects MME milk production as well as Beeing Female timing, etc. You'll also notice with the fast travel (i. e. forward skipping) that the next milk event from MME will fill you up far more than regularly because this is not restricted to BAC.

8 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

But if LE mod writers start using Zaz 9 elements, it'll be a problem for converting to SE - That's something outside of the end user's control...

ZaZ 9 states that it is based on 8.0+. If the CBBE version is available, I'll test it but I won't implement any new furniture. So, LE will hopefully run with 9 while SE still can use 8.0+.

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

The more I am playing with this mod, the more I am enjoying. A few questions: (using SE)

- Paul has black face. Anybody create facegen?

- After grazing, getting message to find quiet place to ruminate. Informational or is there a specific action?

- Seems like rape tattoos mod stopped working when BAC started. Was getting initially and stopped after first mootagen. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

For the black face, there's some correction mod, just search the thread.

The thought messages appearing in the center of the screen do not denote any action or follow-up, they are just thoughts, else you'd get a quest objective.

With the tats: assuming you have enabled enough tat slots in nioverride.ini/skee64.ini (see FAQ), BAC is greedy and takes 13 body slots. BAC deploys them using NiOverride directly. Now, if that other mod uses SlaveTats, depending on your SlaveTats version (below 1.37) you may only have 12 slots available (in SlaveTats) which then are essentially all blocked by BAC. So either you need to upgrade your SlaveTats to 1.37 (which utilizes all slots according to the author) or check on rape tattoo mod as to how that one applies its tats.

2 hours ago, botticelli said:

"Fast Travel" actually isn't fast. It takes longer in game time terms than doing the trip yourself. Since grazing kicks in every so often (in game time terms) and fast travel skips game time, the impression might be that grazing comes three times in a row - once before travel to the museum, once at the museum and once again back from the museum. I had this with Falskaar needing to graze there before departure to Skyrim and once again directly upon my arrival. You can use this the other way round e. g. with Wyrmstooth, Wyrmstooth sets the game time of your first arrival there to 7 am with no regard to the date. So, if you start your journey there at say 11 pm, you essentially travel 16 hours backwards in time thus halting all game time processing for an additional 16 hours. This affects MME milk production as well as Beeing Female timing, etc. You'll also notice with the fast travel (i. e. forward skipping) that the next milk event from MME will fill you up far more than regularly because this is not restricted to BAC.

ZaZ 9 states that it is based on 8.0+. If the CBBE version is available, I'll test it but I won't implement any new furniture. So, LE will hopefully run with 9 while SE still can use 8.0+.

Awesomes!

With time, there should be some of the elements converted, by peeps, but ya never know :)

1 hour ago, Manman27 said:

wait can i ask is there a possibility for the speed to go slower the slow like very slow and ultra slow 

slower shouldn't be a problem. it doesn't get any faster, though.  So, for the threshold factor T:

1 = Ultra Fast

2 = Fast

3 = Normal

4 = Slow

5 = Very Slow

6 = Ultra Slow

...you would need T * S units of milk milked to either reach or lose stage S, so. e. g. for stage 10 that reaches from 10 (ultra fast) to 60 (ultra slow).

Edited by botticelli