Genshin Nude Mod?

57 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

sadly now arca.live mostly only share mod from gamebanana. anyone know any other korean share mod like arca.live ?

I believe that you're jumping to conclusions. nahida.live is going through maintenance. It could be that they are waiting for it to go live.

11 hours ago, Lyxnia said:

You need to open an account to turn of the NFSW filtering. If ya already open an account just go to settings.

I also set allow all nsfw filters, but it still doesnt show any picture on page that u sent, only warning picture. Can u screenshot ur settings filter pls? Maybe im doing something wrong?

44 minutes ago, iwaryone said:

I also set allow all nsfw filters, but it still doesnt show any picture on page that u sent, only warning picture. Can u screenshot ur settings filter pls? Maybe im doing something wrong?

I have the same problem!

Ok guys for the ones who cant see explicit content in arcalive, i just found that disbling it doesnt erase the warning images, so just scroll down even if you see them bc it should be there. Sometimes theres no image or has been lost, so dont worry

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dafater said:

Any one has this mod? https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/92573286

Also this Yelan mod in the picture

c47674fafd6e5067fd6a8f8e429413e94573970ced56c44e4655a3373af1cfa3-copy.png

Raiden's upload date is expired but if you send me more picture of yelan i could find mod.

Update; I've found both mods but they expired.

Yelan Link:https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/89961887?target=all&keyword=개조)+빵빵+치파오+야란+카프카+헤어&p=1

Edited by Lyxnia
Update