Collectable Anal Toys

View File

Description
Adds 22 uniquely enchanted buttplugs or anally-insertable objects around Skyrim for you to find and make use of! Almost all of the vanilla female followers have been given their own signature plug. In addition, toys have been added in many iconic locations.

REQUIREMENTS

Darkwood Manufacturing Toys by Darkconsole https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4534-darkwood-manufacturing-toys/
SPID (SPELL PERK ITEM DISTRIBUTOR) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

Treasure

Spoiler

Aetherial Plug - Table to the right of the Aetherium forge
Analyn's Soul Plug - Sinderion's Lab left of the arcane enchanter
Explorer's Hands-Free Torch - Katria's corpse in Arkngthamz
Ancient Nordic Plug - Skuldafn02, Chair near the word wall, left side facing the toward wall
Fart Catcher (Mead Bottle) - Ragged Flagon, bottom shelf of bar
Vitamin A Suppository (Carrot)- Drunken Huntsman, Stack of crates under stairs
Tooth of Ol' Brown Tusk - In the boat at Icewater Jetty
Thirsting Fang- Castle Volkihar inside one of the display cases, up and left from the main dining area

Followers

Spoiler

Aela - Aelas's Anal Archery Aid
Borgakh- Ancestral Chief's Tusk
Brelyna- Brelyna's Buttblaster
Eola- Gaping Maw
Frea- Root of the All-Maker
Illia - Illia's Insertion
Jenassa - Ebony and Ash
Mjoll- Lioness' Pride
Serana- Crimson Rosebud
Uthgerd- Raging Bowel

Faction Followers

Spoiler

Companions: Ria, Njada - Fresh Meat
Dawnguard: Beleval, Ingjard - Crack of Dawn
Housecarls: Iona, Jordis, Lydia, Rayya- Housecarl's Aid

Future Plans

Spoiler

Analyn Book with a bit of backstory for her.
A few female followers still need plugs.
More interesting enchants for Frea and Jenassa or others that strike me.
Add a collection tracking system, either a quest, an MCM or a display.

Credits:

pchs for the Immersive Plugs meshes

darkconsole for the Darkwood Manufacturing Toys mod (you need to download this yourself)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Darkwood Manufacturing Toys, SPID
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Your Collectable Anal Toys would make a perfect Toy box, for the Toys Framework. I'd love to see it, but I'm bias of course :P

It would mean your toys would be available for other Toys Content mods to use. The Toyful Temptations mod would be distributing your plugs all over Skyrim. They'd end up in bondage shops. You'd be able to use all the Toys Effects and Buffs, like for example a plug could transform from one form to another, and change its effects too, when arousal goes up, you get hit in battle, a timer, and much more.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Your Collectable Anal Toys would make a perfect Toy box, for the Toys Framework. I'd love to see it, but I'm bias of course :P

It would mean your toys would be available for other Toys Content mods to use. The Toyful Temptations mod would be distributing your plugs all over Skyrim. They'd end up in bondage shops. You'd be able to use all the Toys Effects and Buffs, like for example a plug could transform from one form to another, and change its effects too, when arousal goes up, you get hit in battle, a timer, and much more.

@poop34343

Go on...you know it makes sense.  She's one of the good bad girls :P

23 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The thing is, none of the meshes in the mod are my original work. I've used pchs's meshes from Immersive Plugs for the assorted items, and darkconsole's Darkwood Manufacturing Toys is required as a separate file for the traditional plugs. My mod simply adds enchantments to the plugs and distributes them to followers and locations. I would suggest contacting either of them to inquire about that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, poop34343 said:

The thing is, none of the meshes in the mod are my original work. I've used pchs's meshes from Immersive Plugs for the assorted items, and darkconsole's Darkwood Manufacturing Toys is required as a separate file for the traditional plugs. My mod simply adds enchantments to the plugs and distributes them to followers and locations. I would suggest contacting either of them to inquire about that sort of thing.

If you did it as a Toy Box, and don't have permission to integrate the assets, nothing would need to change in that regard, you'd just continue to require installation of those two mods, using the mesh and textures that way, as you do now. Getting permission is not required to do it, just simplifies it when you can. Now that said, when the assets are actually from the vanilla game (I believe most of them are), you are not really needing permission to use just the meshes and textures, but if that's the case, I'd certainly still credit the authors for the idea/inspiration.

You might think a Toy Box implies that you only provide the toy asset and nothing more. I'm not suggesting that...

A mod can include a Toy Box plus do much more like you already do, just like, for example HoT&WeT and other Toys Content mods that include a Toys Box but do more. Most Toy boxes thus far do more. In your case I would envision it as the mod you have now, continuing to distribute the plugs to followers and locations, and the enchantments could be as is, or expand to use effects/buffs that Toys makes very easy to do (you literally just add a keyword).

I do the torch as an anal plug in 2 of the Toys Content mods, and in fact some might say I'm infamous for that, which is why I was immediately excited about your mod, since it takes innocent anal accessories to the next level :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/14/2021 at 3:28 AM, subman109 said:

Off topic question, what enb/skin texture did you use in your screenshots?

Uhhh skin is bijin skin texture, i think the enb is Rudy ENB, it's been a while since I set it up.

On 11/8/2021 at 8:01 AM, Leodriz said:

Strange, when I install this mod all female followers get dark heads. Any idea why and how to fix it?

Making a smashed patch should fix it, if I understand correctly that bug is caused when multiple mods edit the same NPC

On 11/12/2021 at 4:08 AM, Courrier said:

Thanks for the great mod! Is there anyway to adjust the position and angle of the plugs on body?

Probably something like a CBBE bodyslide setup for them could do it but that's not something I wanna do.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:11 AM, shinichi104 said:

id love to hear about analyn's lore and why her soul can only be seen if its up your butt

That's something I want to do when I revisit this project but the horny comes and goes, so no telling when that'll be.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, LockReload said:

can any of yall help me find the plugs associated with the followers? im using SPID as it said, but they arent showing up in their inventories, are they actually somewhere in the worldspace instead?

AE may have broken SPID :/ 
you can always use console commands to add the items, or the additemmenu mod

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I made a quick patch in SSEedit that adds devious devices plug functionallity to these. They should behave exactly like regular anal plugs, including with other mods that use the DD system for some of their features like fill her up. I haven't tested all the plugs, and I found that it doesn't work if you already have found the plug when instaling this. If that becomes a problem, the fix is to remove the plug you've found, and use console commands to get another copy.

Obviously, the patch has both sexlab, sexlab aroused, and devious devices as master plugins.

plugtest.esp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for your great work!

I noticed that there was a script missing which should add the Vampiric Drain spell when equipping the Crimson Rosebud. Namely rbsk_SeranaPlug_addspell.pex

I quickly wrote up a script which does exactly that. You'll find it attached.

I reattached the script to the item itself, that's why there is also a new esp present. I am not sure if this is needed but for the sake of completeness I added it.

Spoiler

For installation, simply let my files overwrite this mods files or merge my files into this mod.

MissingScript_CrimsonRosebud.7z

• 2 months later...