[mod] cbo animations pack

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Kvkw said:

Two things happen, If I use CBO Animations+ the Carnal Court simply doesn't work, there are no options, nothing, while if I use the CAP instead, the Make Love option has no localization or any animation at all.

Using this load order, for instance , which is the combination of them. (I followed every step of the guide for constructing the CBO Animations Pack, for instance, etc...

If I remove them everything works fine and dandy, I also tried with no CD and with the normal CFP+EPE PAtches,etc... Same results, tried redownloading the unnoficial fix, swapped Carnalitas Version,etc...
image.png.63c9fbbf04463e408e8a4554eba26c5b.png

I get something like this

image.png.0d15c6d9a7d0a3f34672bd78b3990b92.png
Pope tripping

image.png.60b181db05c0c17fdcf37d984af94fce.png

No animations at all

image.png.f9becb4dec5dc0472887d810f9526fbf.png

Hi, Its working with this load order for me

Attaching a packaged version in case you still have issues, this contains all the mods together, so you only need to enable this, and add it after CBO CS

loadorder.PNG

CA+CAP Unofficial fix + EPE Pack 1.0.zip

Edited by csirke128
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, Its working with this load order for me

Attaching a packaged version in case you still have issues, this contains all the mods together, so you only need to enable this, and add it after CBO CS

loadorder.PNG

CA+CAP Unofficial fix + EPE Pack 1.0.zip 25.02 MB · 2 downloads

Well, I think CBO Animations Pack is working, mostly, as I can switch the animations, we just start like this

image.png.78065802e677febd9cf79251a809b15e.png

Then we go for the screen

image.png.a69ff5a4c7c9325dca4469b96c15e7ff.png

Although we do have the Black lines of Doom

image.png.fe299236d7ddbca938f0c39981540db8.png

This was one of the Load Orders I used

image.png.506f07d228d83455b9bb49379c6d021e.png

Carnal Court still is Big No.

I also tried only CBO+CS and the Pack as load orders (instant crash) then I tried different Load Order combos to see if anything changed and that one was my best bet, as it only has the Pack and CBO CS together with the base mods.

Thanks for all the patience and help, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Kvkw
27 minutes ago, Kvkw said:

Well, I think CBO Animations Pack is working, mostly, as I can switch the animations, we just start like this

image.png.78065802e677febd9cf79251a809b15e.png

Then we go for the screen

image.png.a69ff5a4c7c9325dca4469b96c15e7ff.png

Although we do have the Black lines of Doom

image.png.fe299236d7ddbca938f0c39981540db8.png

This was one of the Load Orders I used

image.png.506f07d228d83455b9bb49379c6d021e.png

Carnal Court still is Big No.

I also tried only CBO+CS and the Pack as load orders (instant crash) then I tried different Load Order combos to see if anything changed and that one was my best bet, as it only has the Pack and CBO CS together with the base mods.

Thanks for all the patience and help, I really appreciate it.

Hi, there is definately some issues with how you installed it, because you are not supposed to have those options in the character window. Those were removed in a later CBO Animation Pack version. You need to merge the CBO Animation Pack from the download page, and the post I linked where there is an earlier version, (extract the earlier version first, and then the one from the mod page)

This is the load order i tried with the pack, maybe you were missing EPE?

loadorder.PNG

On 4/9/2024 at 5:22 PM, csirke128 said:

Should work now fully.

Download this here:

Download this:

Download the main mod.

Extract cbo_animations_pack 6.1.7z into mod folder.

Extract cbo_animations_pack_1_1_3.rar into mod folder, overwrite previous files.

Extract the contents of "cbo canral court animation pack overhauled addon" into cbo_animations_pack folder

Load order:

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 12.1 Unofficial fix 1.8

CBO Animations Pack

CAP Unofficial fix

[CBO Compatibility Patch] (Optional)

CAP Unofficial fix + [Mod] (Optional)

This will replace the CBO event with a new one, that adds new animations, and allows you to cycle through them (i think).

I'll create a comp patch with CBO Animation+ as well.

Added CBO Compatible Skeleton based patch: CAP Unofficial fix CS 1.4.zip

Use this instead of CAP Unofficial fix 1.4.zip when using CBO CS mod, load order stays the same, and it works with the mod specific compatibility patches just as the non CS version.

CAP Unofficial fix + AGOT 1.0.zip 32.74 kB · 13 downloads CAP Unofficial fix + EPE 1.0.zip 32.77 kB · 53 downloads

CAP Unofficial fix + LOTR 1.0.zip 113.77 kB · 10 downloads

CAP Unofficial fix + POD 1.0.zip 64.76 kB · 6 downloads

CAP Unofficial fix 1.4.zip 22.13 MB · 92 downloads

CAP Unofficial fix CS 1.4.zip 22.15 MB · 70 downloads

I followed this one to the letter:

Extract cbo_animations_pack_1_1_3.rar into mod folder, overwrite previous files.

Extract the contents of "cbo canral court animation pack overhauled addon" into cbo_animations_pack folder

Which gives me a cbo_animations_pack

Extracted the cbo_animations_pack_1_1_3.rar which also gives me a cbo_animations_pack, which I opened, picked up the localization,event,etc... folders inside and overwrote the ones inside the older cbo_animations_pack, there were some 177 files substituted, then I did the same for cbo canral court animation pack overhauled addon

27 minutes ago, Kvkw said:

I followed this one to the letter:

Which gives me a cbo_animations_pack

Extracted the cbo_animations_pack_1_1_3.rar which also gives me a cbo_animations_pack, which I opened, picked up the localization,event,etc... folders inside and overwrote the ones inside the older cbo_animations_pack, there were some 177 files substituted, then I did the same for cbo canral court animation pack overhauled addon

Hi, strange, can you try with this one?

cbo_animations_pack.zip

5 minutes ago, Kvkw said:

Well, the Royal Court this time didn't crash when clicking the Hold court button, it was just stuck with the Bed. The Make Court and Carnal Court Love Options where still present.

This happened to the Animations.

image.png.1422768225ef8d51624e11e6d7317f5a.png

image.png.b3854b9bfcacbf0eeb58d823b4ebd953.png

Hi, i think you are missing CBO Animation Pack there

On 5/13/2024 at 4:06 PM, Kvkw said:

Well, the Royal Court this time didn't crash when clicking the Hold court button, it was just stuck with the Bed. The Make Court and Carnal Court Love Options where still present.

This happened to the Animations.

image.png.1422768225ef8d51624e11e6d7317f5a.png

image.png.b3854b9bfcacbf0eeb58d823b4ebd953.png

You are correect, unfortunately, I sent the wrong load order to you, what I have been using is this (same results, but the localization is mostly correct and it starts floating but clicking on swap changes the poses. But royal court still glitched)

image.png.2507771499becb2f20ab72cc1d5909f6.png

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the compatibility patch for CBO Animations+ and CBO animations pack. All the options from both mods are working. 

It works without any major issues as far as I can tell. There's some nakedness enforced after the Carnal Court if you don't properly use the FINISH options but it can be resolved by redoing the court again. 

There appears to be some compatibility issues with Carnalitas Love Reimagined, it always ends in nudity after the first carnal court and it can't be undone afaic.  

At least these mods and these load orders seem to work alright together, so far. 

minimum-load-order-thanks.jpg

big-load-order.jpg

Edited by Palora
3 hours ago, Davince said:

Hi everyone,

New to modding CK3, so it might be a dumb question, but is it required to have the Royal Court DLC with CBO animation pack and CBO animation+ ?

Hi, CBO Animation Pack does replace the character window sex scenes as well, but i think in latest version it doesnt have as many options as the carnal court one, you can only chose to swap to a different scene, and probably not all of them are present.

For CBO Animation+ with the unofficial fix it only changes carnal court sex scenes

39 minutes ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, CBO Animation Pack does replace the character window sex scenes as well, but i think in latest version it doesnt have as many options as the carnal court one, you can only chose to swap to a different scene, and probably not all of them are present.

For CBO Animation+ with the unofficial fix it only changes carnal court sex scenes

Thank you for those clarifications,

But what about the Royal Court DLC ? Is it mandatory ?

29 minutes ago, Davince said:

Thank you for those clarifications,

But what about the Royal Court DLC ? Is it mandatory ?

For carnal court scenes, as far as i know, you do need the DLC, but CBO and CBO Animation Pack also adds animations to character window events, but those dont really give you as many options to chose what animations play.

8 hours ago, csirke128 said:

For carnal court scenes, as far as i know, you do need the DLC, but CBO and CBO Animation Pack also adds animations to character window events, but those dont really give you as many options to chose what animations play.

can you help me with something? I have these mods in this order and for some reason in the game the bodies, some of them are deformed and anorexic

I don't know if I'm missing a mod or if there are incompatibilities

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-16 164903.png

1 hour ago, cr7x10 said:

can you help me with something? I have these mods in this order and for some reason in the game the bodies, some of them are deformed and anorexic

I don't know if I'm missing a mod or if there are incompatibilities

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-16 164903.png

Hi, you are missing the CFP and EPE patches, you only have the combination patches.

CFP:

https://mega.nz/file/5lEkEL4T#S6Jmdoamux6sR6upRoDHCiLtzY7N3MH6rnVU-jY8NaE

EPE:

https://mega.nz/file/98lw3T7C#BbZKGSI7sMPqYAaAXvO39A76NWehE48mtgn0SsnpAvs

You should put these 2 before the CFP+EPE CBO Patch and after CBO

You should also get the CBO unofficial fix:

https://mega.nz/file/p8sXyIBa#y364NEkaJx5XPCXdBwFaoFU_knkauJaJLBnSzZsbJCM

Put this right after CBO, and before the CFP and EPE Patches

So should be like

CFP

EPE

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO Unofficial fix

CFP CBO Patch

EPE CBO Patch

CFP+EPE CBO Patch

46 minutes ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, you are missing the CFP and EPE patches, you only have the combination patches.

CFP:

EPE:

So should be like

CFP

EPE

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO Unofficial fix

CFP CBO Patch

EPE CBO Patch

CFP+EPE CBO Patch

thank you very much for the help it works perfect for me

2 hours ago, csirke128 said:

CFP:

EPE:

So should be like

CFP

EPE

Carnalitas

CBO

CBO Unofficial fix

CFP CBO Patch

EPE CBO Patch

CFP+EPE CBO Patch

Do you use all of these mods with version 1.12.5?

6 hours ago, cr7x10 said:

Do you use all of these mods with version 1.12.5?

Hi, yea, i havent updated them in a while, not sure if 1.12.5 made some changes that are breaking, if you see some other issues let me know.

19 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, yea, i havent updated them in a while, not sure if 1.12.5 made some changes that are breaking, if you see some other issues let me know.

Is this normal? Or would a scene or dialogues have to appear? When I click on having sex, this appears

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-17 230024.png

4 minutes ago, cr7x10 said:

Is this normal? Or would a scene or dialogues have to appear? When I click on having sex, this appears

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-17 230024.png

Sorry, I'm an idiot and I didn't change the language to English.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bigderek said:

I can get carnal court to open, see them laying on the bed but when I hit animations they end up through the floor or inside the bed instead. 

Hi, can you share your load order?