Sims 4 Custom clothing request. Custom Star Trek Uniforms

Hello all, I know there are Star Trek uniforms out there, but I am seeking something a little different than what I have seen.  I would like some Star Trek uniforms similar to those in Star Trek The Next Generation, Voyager or Deep Space Nine.  I am looking for both male and female tops.  I would also like slacks for both the males and the females as well as matching short skirt and longer skirts (not like a long skirt, just a bit more conservative than mini skirts.) that females can select.  If possible, I would like the three standard Star Trek colors, Red/Black, Blue/Black and Gold/Black.  But I would also like a couple of custom colors, All Black, camo/olive drab, orange/black, purple/black and gray/black.  Thanks to anyone who would consider my request.  

I wanted to clarify my post so I am reposting here in my thread.  

I am hoping to find someone who will take a Star Trek Uniform request for me. I know some are out there, but I very much want a complete matched set.  I believe this would be a recolor request as several clothing items exist that would work fine.  But new unique meshes would be fine if that is the creators preference. If possible, I would like the three basic Star Trek standard uniform colors:  Red/Black, Blue/Black, Gold/Black.  But if possible I would also like recolors done in other colors:  Green/Black, Purple/Black, Orange/Black, All Black, Olive Drab/Olive Camo, Gray/Black.  I am including a couple of images I found on the web to help.  But they don’t have to be exactly like the images, artistic license is fine by me! Thank you so much. 

I would like separates including:

For Men: Dress slacks, Tops

Women: Dress Slacks, Mini Skirts, Knee Length Skirts

I do not need shoes, just uniforms.  

My preference is something like those in the photo labelled Nautilus , but I will be grateful for anything.  Thank you all.  

Sample 1.PNG

Sample 2.PNG

Sample 3.jpg

Edited by mmahair
  • 2 months later...

Hi mmahair,

Did you find what you were looking for yet?  These are the ones I love to use:

https://wildwood-elf-sims.tumblr.com/post/616572998980354048/starfleet-uniforms-bgc-mf-teen-elder-download

there are also these :0

https://wildwood-elf-sims.tumblr.com/post/616572998980354048/starfleet-uniforms-bgc-mf-teen-elder-download

Edited by KingMe387