>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

have to disappoint you... just finishing some last thingys ...

but no worries, as i said, i take my word very seriosly, and as thus, im gonna finish your request, even though it has been months :)

just be patient, some last steel-, ebony- and glass-tier weapon variations are first on my list, to get into modding again :blush:

Ah, well, too bad. :/

No worries, i'm pretty patient. I finally got my ass to work on my story again anyway. :P

Guest Omega1084

We're not really just nagging about it now.

We're talking about new problems showing up and bad ideas Dark0ne's had.

Not really bitching anymore, just discussing it.

Guest Ragna_Rok

gaaaaah... dork1? ... had... baaaad ideas?

cmon fellows... of course. hes a punk ass bitch fuck cunt dick puss shithead. no matter what great idea hell have, hes gonna fuck it up. again, you know that, i know that, everyone here should know that ;)

Guest Omega1084

People still talk about Hitler.

Why not talk about D0rky?

Besides, this thread is dedicated to server errors and potatoes.

Guest Ragna_Rok

true. and im german.

i love bandits with swastika gear, just for it to be sweeter when my orc chops the shit outta them... but, im not allowed to release such gear mods here i guess :dodgy:

actually ive got an improved shredder-swastika-orc-armor on my own game... i just thought folks would ban or kick me here on my chosen sancutary if id release it :lol:

fun fact: even though im german, i was in love rougly 10 years with a black girl from cameroon, so basically im allowed to crack racist jokes... her father: so, hows adolf? me: tell him im fine... btw, hows the banana harvest? ... so much for that one :angel:

Guest Omega1084

So he was racist to you and you cracked a joke and then he couldn't take it?

That's dickish. > . >

This is way off-topic.

I'm getting random errors when downloading on the NV Nexus now :|

Guest Ragna_Rok

actually, he took it very well... you dont get my point. he couldnt remember my german name, so he went for adolf. as a payback, i went for banana-plantation jokes. actually, we were pretty close friends :)

basically i just try to say: if you didnt have any "racism" problems yourself, shut the fuck up, because by far not as many persons are narrow-minded as you think, and god bless us all, its good as it is ;)

Guest Ragna_Rok

and even though i got nothin to do with it, im gonna continue to have my own racist-nord-armor-collection covered in swastikas, not because i like the idea behind it, but just the symbol, and i like to slaugher those fucks ;)

Guest Ragna_Rok

WHO THE FUCK ARE THOSE GUESTS READING HERE? YOU GOT NO BALLS? NO ACCOUNT? YOURE NEXUS-WUSSIES SNIFFIN AROUND HERE? DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU GUESTS?

MARK MY WORDS, ALL GUESTS DONT BELONG TO OUR FAMILY; AND AS SUCH CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!

SO MERRY FUCKIN FUCK YOU; FUCKIN FUCK GUEST FUCK!!!

:dodgy:

Guest endgameaddiction

Nexus pages load like crap. Sometimes it doesn't load that button. I've noticed it many times myself. It takes me nearly a minute to view each promo images of a mod page.

Guest Omega1084

>Tries to download SSME

>Takes 7 tries to get the pop-up to load without error
>Takes 20 other tries to finally get a download

>All of those have had their Endorse Section working

Wut?

"Great"... I now reproduceably tested it: You have severe lags up to complete service failure when tying to log in on the Nexus or load pictures in mod descriptions when AdBlock is activated. When you deactivate AdBlock and reload the page the problems vanish.

Mr. Scott should at least be so honest to clearly say that he wants no more AdBlock users on his site and that the page won't load properly with that addon activated.

Noscript + Adblock + reject 3rd party cookies and only whitelist nexusmods.com for both addons.

Next, start notepad as administrator and open this file "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" (no extension) and add this line -

127.0.0.1 extremetracking.com

This should speed up nexus access.

EDIT - For the record, I am not opposed to ads as they do serve a function by providing a revenue for sites to pay for maintenance and such. What I am opposed to is all the malware attached to some of those ads.

Guest endgameaddiction

Yeah, it's been happening the past few days for me as well. I have to re-open the page multiple times until everything loads.

Guest Omega1084

I have it on the Skyrim and NV site.

Imagines never quite loading.

It's rather annoying. *sips some wine* Quite.

Okay, NOW I'm getting a very long load time and suffer some form of not load right scenario but not as bad as the one discussed. I wonder if Nexus database is currently getting transferred or something.

Edit:

Hmm... even the download doesn't work right. Something is definitely getting altered with the database somewhat.

Not with me. That looks like you suffer some sort of time out. Is Nexus the only thing that comes down like that?

Yes. It takes nearly a minute for the nexus page to connect half the time, then this occurs. Every other site I visit works no problem.

Archived