>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

Guest Omega1084

Can't say I blame them.
I never understood the mentality behind cheating.

It ruins the fun of games for you and if it's multiplayer it also ruins it for everyone else.

Regardless, I'm sure the Nexus is just adding support for ESO so they have more people come in and click click click.

Tried to download a 213kb file.  This is what I got.

attachicon.gifFucking Nexus.jpg

213kb.  That takes less than 3 seconds with my internet connection...and the Nexus servers can't deal with it.

213kb? Jeez, I'd have that downloaded before I could choose the spot where I wanted to save it. :lol: That's about pathetic, isn't it?

I thought this nonsense was all fixed?

Guest Omega1084

I thought this nonsense was all fixed?

Please, allow me to respond as such:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

K, I'm done.

<<

>>

Just thought I'd mention that when I clicked a link from here to Nexus, Microsoft Security Essentials threw up a message asking me if I wanted to have the site analyzed as it may be malicious! :o It happened once a while back, too. And this isn't the only time I've heard of Nexus being flagged by some security software or another.

They probably got hacked again.  But I don't need software to tell me Nexus is malicious.   :lol:

LOL! :lol:

I did submit the link to MS for them to analyze it. They'll probably find out it IS malicious. Especially if they anal-lyze ol' Dorkie or Dante. :D

Guest Omega1084

So they really are potatoes, really, really old potatoes...

Wrong wrong wrong!

They're run on 40 year old Lays leftovers from one of their chip factories.

Fun fact: Frito-Lay was established in 1961!

Did he fuck up the quote on purpose? o-O

Arrogant in his stupidity.  I think he meant for it to come across the way it did.  He doesn't care, since he can ban or hide the posts of anyone who calls him on it.  Pretty much why people think the Nexus staff is a pack of power-tripping dumbasses.

Guest Omega1084

That's pretty amazing.

I think he's just going around Google looking at popular[?] games and adding them to his roster so more people will visit Nexus now.

He's not even bothering with anything else.

Guest Omega1084

Wow, only 22 mods in the Minecraft section?

I think Minecraft players are just smart enough to avoid Nexus by default.

There's gotta be hundreds if not thousands of Minecraft mods out there and D0rky ain't gettin' any.

Archived