>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

Guest corespore

How much you want to bet one of those nexus turd-lickers is going to pull a copyright claim to get MMOX's video pulled for poking fun at their infallible emperor. Any notice how he said TALENTED modders are getting banned...coincidence...i think not, apparently there is no need for talent at nexus  ;) .. :)...  :D...  :lol: !!!!

Watch the first few minutes of this, guys! :lol:

It seems that even the most popular mod reviewer on YouTube has something to say about ol' DorkOne.

This made my jaw drop.

O_o

i can barly even understand him.. wtf XD and that was funny

Watch the first few minutes of this, guys! :lol:

It seems that even the most popular mod reviewer on YouTube has something to say about ol' DorkOne.

This made my jaw drop.

O_o

i can barly even understand him.. wtf XD and that was funny

If you can't understand him, you should avoid Broduals videos.

But i digress.

That's the first time i actually saw someone "big" on youtube commenting about the nexus & robin.

What really fucks me up here is that even MMOX said he shut his mouth otherwise he might get banned.

Lol.. for telling his oppinion in one of his videos. Yeah i can imagine this happen on the nexus.

I know that MXR gets literally MILLIONS of views each week. This is probably gonna' sting just a little bit. And with this DB2 mod being here on LL (and not on Nexus :lol:) this is likely to get this site a bit more traffic.

Not to burst the bubble but >.>

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50882/?

Like I said, it can't be helped that if you want a mod to be noticed or be popularly adopted, the current standard is nexus :/

What really fucks me up here is that even MMOX said he shut his mouth otherwise he might get banned.

Lol.. for telling his oppinion in one of his videos. Yeah i can imagine this happen on the nexus.

Oh yes, they will happliy ban you for what you say or do on other forums if they do not like it.  A couple of years ago when they first started this they were JOKING about it, they way they joke about all of the dirty and stupid shit they do.  And then they wonder why their sites get hacked and attacked so often...

I know that MXR gets literally MILLIONS of views each week. This is probably gonna' sting just a little bit. And with this DB2 mod being here on LL (and not on Nexus :lol:) this is likely to get this site a bit more traffic.

Not to burst the bubble but >.>

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50882/?

Like I said, it can't be helped that if you want a mod to be noticed or be popularly adopted, the current standard is nexus :/

Well, it was taken down and darren banned the last I knew.

If I were Darren, they would never host another mod.  'Yeeahhh.  Thanks for reinstating me.'  And that would be all they would ever get.  WTF, no one can download his mods anyway.  The servers have to work for that to happen.

And Darren was banned for being rude.  Okay.  But what about THIS GUY?

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/665541-descent-into-madness/page-35&do=findComment&comment=7088795

THIS is the kind of stupid shit that makes people have no respect for Dark0ne and his team of morons.  Ban the modder, but for god's sake don't ban THIS GUY!  He has 81 posts and is a regular member! Even though they went at one another in the open forum...we only need to ban the guy that actually contributes.

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: unerwarteter Parser-Status Adresse: jar:file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Mozilla%20Firefox/omni.ja!/chrome/toolkit/content/global/netError.xhtml Zeile Nr. 304, Spalte 68: <div id="ed_connectionFailure">&connectionFailure.longDesc;</div> -------------------------------------------------------------------^

SPLEEN FIESTA !

That's what i get when clicking the link above.

Actually, to answer the OPs question, no.. potatoes are more reliable.

Guest Ragna_Rok

Anyone notice that dwemer ghost is packing around one of Ragnas axes  :lol:

And i couldn't stop laughing at the unicorn....honestly who really wants a unicorn...or a unicorn arvak mod  :ph34r: LAME :ph34r: nobody look at my arvak horse replacer. 

ironically i had this replacer for a while before MMOX made fun of it. 

... I KNEW I HAD SEEN THAT UNICORN BEFORE SOMEWHERE!! ...  *ROFL* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Ragna_Rok

If I were Darren, they would never host another mod.  'Yeeahhh.  Thanks for reinstating me.'  And that would be all they would ever get.  WTF, no one can download his mods anyway.  The servers have to work for that to happen.

ah well, guess thats it then for me doing smaller stuff for the dragon-break. after darren had trouble with being banned, and complaining that his mods were still up, then theyre down, now hes there again... who cares, his choice.

theres no fucking way im ever gonna put anything on nexus again. sux concerning views and dls, but im simply not for sale. the only thing pissing me off about this is that i really like his mods style... i just dont want dorkone to make a single cent from me... gotta be strong on that one :-/

.....they are already releasing a bug patch, as opposed to....i don't know..... actually making sure the product your forcing people to update to actually works. 

Guess he's taking a page from BethSoft/Steam and cramming broken glass down people's throats.  At least they have the common sense to ignore griping and just fix things asap.

And OF COURSE he's not going to take responsibility for ANYTHING.  He's not a man.  He's a mean nine-year old little boy who points at anyone but himself to avoid that well-deserved ass whipping he has coming.  Not that it matters.  When faced with the facts he hides posts or whips out the ban hammer.  He is a SUCH a bitch he gives penitentiary bitches a bad name.

Guest Ragna_Rok

had to like the post. corespore... not because i like nexus, or the nmm, or dorky, but that was simply my "good-night-laugh" ... time for bed *yawn* ... :sleepy:

• 3 weeks later...

Premium account for faster and resumable and multiple download. Lol.

Pay to win.

I am a premium member, and I can tell you I have been having loads of trouble for the last week or so, webpage is often unresponsive or 504 timeout error. I can't download multiple files any longer because it takes forever just to load one webpage. I can tell you it's not my computer or connection either. I've got a beast for both. It's them pure and simple.  Really wish they'd get their shit together. 

I fell for that crap myself, being sick of the download speeds and having downloads fail. I tried premium for 30 days. I wish I had never given them my money, it's a total rip off and you do not get better service. It isn't like the site gives priority to a premium pay member. If the site is down, it's down and that is more common than anything. Just loading a mod page sometimes takes me five minutes or more and most times it fails to fully load images properly. 

I have internet that is above T1 in speed. There is no reason the pages should not load quickly and properly. 

Guest Omega1084

The newer version doesn't require you to log in.
It only asks to log in if you want to see what's updated or want to download something thought the manager.

Gotta give it to 'em. It's better in that regard.

The newer version doesn't require you to log in.

It only asks to log in if you want to see what's updated or want to download something thought the manager.

Gotta give it to 'em. It's better in that regard.

I think it's always been optional. But to be honest you really DON'T want to automatically update mods. That can cause some serious issues and actually break you game. I've needed to reinstall because of it. NMM sucks balls. It's horrible. I guess it's OK for newbs to get started on, but once they see it's flaws it's time to abandon it for something better. Mod Organizer comes to mind. ;)

Archived