20 hours ago, EVILBAKA said:

sorry, what you mean non-futa statues? if female this is already non-futa

hmm I may have misunderstood the messages above, but what I understood was that for the next new statue (for example, the azura statue), you plan to make statues with "futanari" and "femboys" characters (so statues with characters that have both male and female attributes) and my question was whether you plan for these statues to also make "non-futanari / non-femboys" versions (so the male characters with only male attributes and the female characters only with female attributes like all the statues you have created so far)

Sorry if I'm not very clear in my explanation haha

Edited by B-Zero
54 minutes ago, B-Zero said:

hmm I may have misunderstood the messages above, but what I understood was that for the next new statue (for example, the azura statue), you plan to make statues with "futanari" and "femboys" characters (so statues with characters that have both male and female attributes) and my question was whether you plan for these statues to also make "non-futanari / non-femboys" versions (so the male characters with only male attributes and the female characters only with female attributes like all the statues you have created so far)

Sorry if I'm not very clear in my explanation haha

not sure, but i think all staues will have futanari version, even if they are male. we will see.

Edited by EVILBAKA
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

V1.9 SE fomod, every time I install the mod, it seems to install normally, but when I open the mod manager afterwards it is disabled, any thoughts on what could be causing this to happen?

what mod manager are you using?

V1.9 SE fomod, every time I install the mod, it seems to install normally, but when I open the mod manager afterwards it is disabled, any thoughts on what could be causing this to happen?

if you using NMM try run mod mannager as Administrator and reinstall the mod

3 hours ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

and let me know, if this help

On 2/27/2023 at 5:49 PM, EVILBAKA said:

and let me know, if this help

Ā I'm using the latest community update of NMM, ran it has admin, the mod stays enabled but it dosen't render in game, I'm only installing the talos statue, so at this point I'm thinking may be a pathing error in the fomod?

Ā 

EDIT: I checked the meshes folder and the textures, and nothing was installed, dropped the files in manually, and all is working has intended

Edited by Dragonjoe69

Ā I'm using the latest community update of NMM, ran it has admin, the mod stays enabled but it dosen't render in game, I'm only installing the talos statue, so at this point I'm thinking may be a pathing error in the fomod?

Ā 

EDIT: I checked the meshes folder and the textures, and nothing was installed, dropped the files in manually, and all is working has intended

did you reinstall the mod after running it as administrator?
the folder could be empty since you installed the mod before without admin rights

8 hours ago, EVILBAKA said:

did you reinstall the mod after running it as administrator?
the folder could be empty since you installed the mod before without admin rights

I did everything by the book, I tested further by reinstalling the mod with all options enabled and discovered the fomod is not installing any of the files, I ran into the same issue with a mod I downloaded from nexus, the only connection is both fomods were compiled using the same program, and it seems to only effect NMM.Ā 

Just wanted to say how much i love your statues, I'm really looking foward to replace every single one with your models! Even ysgramor, and ancient falmer ones, since some house mods use them as item displays for wuthrad and auriel's bow. With your models they certainlyĀ will become boobs/ass displayĀ ā¤ļø?

10 hours ago, Mad Unikorn said:

Just wanted to say how much i love your statues, I'm really looking foward to replace every single one with your models! Even ysgramor, and ancient falmer ones, since some house mods use them as item displays for wuthrad and auriel's bow. With your models they certainlyĀ will become boobs/ass displayĀ ā¤ļø?

Ā 

10 hours ago, 1ostAndFound said:

Holy shit, haven't seen anyone do the shrines yet! That's great, btw with this quality of work you can do whatever you want. The shrines are a really good idea.Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, neneXgod said:

omg, the new Mara Shrine looks so dang lewd. Great work! : D .

Glad you like it! Thank You allĀ ???

On 3/5/2023 at 9:01 AM, Painbow69 said:

Are there custom bodyslide presets for these that you're using? I would LOVE to have the nocturnal one if it exists.

bodies in statues is a DAZ model. there are no mods with such a body for skyrim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...