[mod] Calcifire's Portrait Pack

On 10/23/2023 at 4:12 PM, Sabarakhable said:

I have made a race with the trait "Futanari". It says that all pops should look female.

Sorry for the late response. UH, basically, if I don't officially have futa art for a species, then I don't have any code work for them at all regarding the feature. So, shit like you've described will happen. I've just never enacted the labor. The reason It's not on my list of todo's is because it doesn't effect leaders. BUT! I'll look into it when I get the chance. All I can say is that I'm dedicated to providing futa=fem pops support to the three species you listed above. No promises on how many others I will do.

14 hours ago, Calcifire said:

Sorry for the late response. UH, basically, if I don't officially have futa art for a species, then I don't have any code work for them at all regarding the feature. So, shit like you've described will happen. I've just never enacted the labor. The reason It's not on my list of todo's is because it doesn't effect leaders. BUT! I'll look into it when I get the chance. All I can say is that I'm dedicated to providing futa=fem pops support to the three species you listed above. No promises on how many others I will do.

No worries. I mainly wanted to find out if its a known issue and if its something I can resolve on my end, i.e. by shuffling the load order around. Love your art and mods though and looking forward to your new creations. Good luck!

1 hour ago, wratharcade said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the mutagenic invaders origin? Instead of giving me the slave pops it just give me more of my base pops and doesn't trigger any events when new pops are added to the empire.

Gonna need more details. Are you talking about slaves gained through raiding bombardment, purchase, or conquest?

Off the top of my head, there isn't an "on_action" that triggers off of pop raiding, so if this is what's causing the bug, then I'm unfortunately going to have to remove barbaric despoilers from the list of civics that are compatible with the origin.

4 minutes ago, Calcifire said:

Gonna need more details. Are you talking about slaves gained through raiding bombardment, purchase, or conquest?

Off the top of my head, there isn't an "on_action" that triggers off of pop raiding, so if this is what's causing the bug, then I'm unfortunately going to have to remove barbaric despoilers from the list of civics that are compatible with the origin.

The Origin states that you start the game with six Succubus pops. At the start of the game using both the Storm Legion and custom empires I do not have the succubus pops.

1 hour ago, wratharcade said:

The Origin states that you start the game with six Succubus pops. At the start of the game using both the Storm Legion and custom empires I do not have the succubus pops.

Huh. I can't recreate that one on my end. I'm gonna reccomend the basic IT guy thing and ask you to delete my mod and download it again, cause I got nothing else I can think of.

HAving the same issue with the mutagenic origin not firing properly, 

Here is the error code that I got when I tried to force the event to run.

Spoiler

[01:49:09][eventscope.cpp:2142]: Script error, create_pop species: 'event_target:babe_succubus_species' is invalid at  file: events/babe_origin_events.txt line: 25
[01:49:09][effect_impl_pop.cpp:311]: create_pop effect at  file: events/babe_origin_events.txt line: 25 failed to add pop to planet
[01:49:09][trigger_impl_species.cpp:576]: Failed to find species for current scope in has_citizenship_type trigger at  file: common/pop_categories/02_other_categories.txt line: 236
[01:49:09][trigger_impl_species.cpp:576]: Failed to find species for current scope in has_living_standard trigger at  file: in scripted trigger has_very_high_living_standard_type at file: common/pop_categories/00_social_classes.txt line: 349 line: 1
[01:49:09][trigger_impl_species.cpp:576]: Failed to find species for current scope in has_living_standard trigger at  file: in scripted trigger has_high_living_standard_type at file: common/pop_categories/00_social_classes.txt line: 350 line: 1
[01:49:09][trigger_impl_species.cpp:576]: Failed to find species for current scope in has_living_standard trigger at  file: in scripted trigger has_shared_burden_living_standard_type at file: common/pop_categories/00_social_classes.txt line: 351 line: 1
[01:49:09][trigger_impl_species.cpp:576]: Failed to find species for current scope in has_living_standard trigger at  file: in scripted trigger has_worker_ownership_living_standard_type at file: common/pop_categories/00_social_classes.txt line: 352 line: 1
[01:49:09][trigger_impl_species.cpp:576]: Failed to find species for current scope in has_citizenship_type trigger at  file: common/pop_categories/00_social_classes.txt:438(inline_script) common/inline_scripts/pop_categories/social_classes_triggered_modifiers.txt line: 52

14 hours ago, kalebon said:

Having the same issue with the mutagenic origin not firing properly, 

Here is the error code that I got when I tried to force the event to run.

I wish I could see this error on my end. If I could trouble you too much, I want to try and walk you through some things to maybe diagnose on your end.

Spoiler

First I have to ask if you are using my Sex Rights mod as well. This 100% shouldn't matter, but I gotta know, cause if you are, I first want to know if this is a load order thing. The correct flow ought to be, LV > Portrait Pack > Sex Rights.

Anyway, for some reason your game is unable to locate the succubus species when it's trying to spawn them... So, when you start up a custom empire with the origin, they don't show, but do they show up when you use the premade empire. Are they there when you play as the Storm Legion? Do any of the other species show up? Like, when you play as the Crimson Dogs, do you also get the cows and the cats and what not?

When you got that error log, I'm guessing you fired "babe_origin_event.1" through the console, yes? Did you try firing "babe_start_event.1" first and then "babe_origin_event.1" second?

UH, if none of that helps, then let's continue this conversation over to my DMs. Just shoot me a message through the website.

Update: just did the action you asked for me via console, and the event activated and gave me the population. it appears that it is in the starting of a new session that it is not firing the event order properly, 

and LV, game overwrite, balance, Your potrait director's pack, your sex rightspack , your traits pack, the rest of the mods after.

6 hours ago, kalebon said:

Update: just did the action you asked for me via console, and the event activated and gave me the population. it appears that it is in the starting of a new session that it is not firing the event order properly, 

I'm not seeing any reliable documentation of event firing order, so we're just  gonna have to try random shit until it works. Try throwing this into the mod's "on_actions" folder, pleaze

0b_babe_on_actions.txt

Greetings! I encountered this problem. On Stellaris version 3.9 (from steam) the mod simply does not work. It doesn't crash, it doesn't break the game, it just doesn't work. At the same time, it is in the list of launcher mods, enabled in the launcher and the launcher does not show any problems with it.  This happens with both the Directors cut version and the regular one.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Katz said:

I can't wait for this to be updated. I cannot play Stellaris without the pretty races anymore.

I think I am good to go, but I also don't want to gut the content that I had been putting in for Stellaris 3.10. I haven't finished any of the artwork for my next new origin, but I have everything coded and the custom empire to showcase it with. I just need a couple extra days to at least make some placeholder sketches before I pull the trigger.

It's basically just a fem variant of the mutagenic invader origin, accept zoo. Why the Goat Girl males have always been random animals is suddenly going to make sense. The way it'll work is, there's a chance you will discover an indigenous lifeform that'll breed a new trait into your poor colonists every time you land on a planet. That's why my Sex Rights mod has those Gorehound Events. They are like your starter homeworld beasties. Yes, this had been sitting on my shelf for a long fucking time.

Hey, I dunno if this is a known issue or what, but on either version the triggers for using the slave pop specific portraits seems to be reversed; if I have, for example, a human portraits species as non-slaves all pops use the slave portraits but when I enslave them they swap to regular clothes.

It's an easy enough, if tiresome, fix to manually swap the portrait lists around for those species that have slave specific portraits but I wanted to ask just in case. The other, job or trait based, selectors seem to work.

While doing this I also discovered that there's a void_stone folder/portrait list in DC only which is just void but with slavery specific portraits that aren't in void - with the same issue where enslaved pops are using non-enslaved pop portraits and vice versa. Where do those show up ? Would it cause any issues if I pointed the current void species at void_stone in species classes to pull from that instead ?

Thank you for your time.

2 hours ago, Raunhaar said:

Hey, I dunno if this is a known issue or what, but on either version the triggers for using the slave pop specific portraits seems to be reversed; if I have, for example, a human portraits species as non-slaves all pops use the slave portraits but when I enslave them they swap to regular clothes.

It's an easy enough, if tiresome, fix to manually swap the portrait lists around for those species that have slave specific portraits but I wanted to ask just in case. The other, job or trait based, selectors seem to work.

While doing this I also discovered that there's a void_stone folder/portrait list in DC only which is just void but with slavery specific portraits that aren't in void - with the same issue where enslaved pops are using non-enslaved pop portraits and vice versa. Where do those show up ? Would it cause any issues if I pointed the current void species at void_stone in species classes to pull from that instead ?

Thank you for your time.

Back in the day, Stellaris had it set up where... "if enslaved=true" that meant the pops were not slaves. Which never made any fucking sense, but if they've reversed it now, then that is an easy fix. Thanks for letting me know.

The void_stones are part of a unique Empire start. It isn't written anywhere, but when you play as the Ivory Lineage, the planet of Ovrist (from my visual novel) also spawns nearby. I haven't made any events for it yet, but the plan is for the Void Born and Stone Born to be able to interbreed and assemble hybrid pops. But thanks for kinda data mining that out of me. Kek. Uh, the reason the exist in the files at all is because you technically can get them to spawn if you play as the Civilian Hub Network. If you manage to complete Paragon Vivienne's quest, then when she becomes your Ruler, her first Heir is actually using that Void/Stone hybrid species. Again, if you've played my VN, then you can kind of suspect that she must have had a love child with her Stone Born bodyguard from Ovrist. But, yeh, that stuff is WiP for future release.

I know this is probably a stupid question to ask on this site of all things, but have you ever considered making a SFW version of your races? Idk I personally like the art-style and vibe they give the game but its not exactly something I can recommend others easily. Either way, love your stuff as always keep up the great work.

22 hours ago, FakeyFake said:

have you ever considered making a SFW version of your races?

AW shucks, well. Wish I could say I could help yah with this. Realistically speaking, it would take just a fuck ton of work to pull off. Soz, I can't.

In other news, I've just got a couple more place holder artworks to make before I have to say I've made y'all wait long enough and just pull the trigger on what I have. 

Spoiler

image.jpeg.21d3755aedbdd93c462bc1f3f49e81d8.jpeg

Again, just to reiterate. I WILL GO BACK and turn these sketches into full art pieces eventually, but, I just want to hurry up and get this pushed out ASAP. Hopefully end of tomorrow, I'll have the remaining two events sketched and uploaded.

16 hours ago, Calcifire said:

AW shucks, well. Wish I could say I could help yah with this. Realistically speaking, it would take just a fuck ton of work to pull off. Soz, I can't.

In other news, I've just got a couple more place holder artworks to make before I have to say I've made y'all wait long enough and just pull the trigger on what I have. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.21d3755aedbdd93c462bc1f3f49e81d8.jpeg

Again, just to reiterate. I WILL GO BACK and turn these sketches into full art pieces eventually, but, I just want to hurry up and get this pushed out ASAP. Hopefully end of tomorrow, I'll have the remaining two events sketched and uploaded.

Just to confirm to get these events to fire I assume you need the Directors Cut

::ANNOUNCEMENT::

::Astral Rifts UPDATE::

is here..

event_babe_parth_xeno_room.thumb.png.e5b049d9e66ff9207858c41d6e412ffa.png

Sorry, I know I made you guys wait. But I believe Stellaris Version 3.10.2 is pretty stable, and holding out for it ought to be worth it, crashes wise.
   ~Is anyone else dissapointed that they didn't have an AGE OF WONDER 4 reference with this DLC? It's so fucking obvious. Magehaven is literally described as existing inside of the "Astral Sea". What a missed opportunity for a movie crossover event, Paradox. Smh.

~I guess nothing can compete with the hype that was the Paragons DLC. just Mad cause Sad.

I'm gonna start of by saying, even though I've included all of my work in progress material for my new "Reverse Domestication" Origin. I recommend y'all ignore it for now. It was just gonna be too much work to strip it all out and not end up breaking the mod by mistake. Right now, it's only got 6 event pop ups and ZERO artworks finished yet. I don't have plans for more You-x-Creature interspecies events, but I do want to include at least one You-x-Xeno interspecies event, before I start drawing. The new Premade Empire is also included early to help showcase this event chain. As always, I've done a lot of under the hood work and bug fixing, so I don't really have anything else NEW to share other than that I added a few more mutagenic traits to the RNG pool. Which means you can't get them on your starter Succubus pops and will have to conquer the galaxy to get them. These include...

Mutagenic Aphrodisia:: pops now produce a subtle aphrodisiac alongside their own natural vaginal fluids, however they also aren't immune to their own effects and just get themselves horny for no reason.
   Mutagenic Dropout:: pops get a little stupid whenever they become aroused. This makes them much more sexually impulsive and vulnerable to suggestion than they otherwise would be.
   Mutagenic Sorority:: pops who have have too much sex also have a tendency to produce more female offspring. Instead of 50/50 odds. (author's note. Theres nothing in the game about gender reveal parties, this is just flavor text and is not a new mechanic)

- Added an "Cortana" Event Species for the AI Battleship Event
   - Added a Neko Version of Captain Ahab (Dunno why they did this in the vanilla game, but I guess a dev wanted me to do this to her)
   - Added a "Jenny the Teenage Robot" Event Species for Fallen Empire Servant Robots (really rare edge case, sorry)
   - Added a "Male Unbidden" Event Species for Crystal Rift Event (who also refers to all of the other Unbidden as his slutty ex-wives)
   - Added Custom Starting Leader Portraits for the Void, Vaulter, and Kitty Cat species (High Empress, Rheanna, was only ever name dropped in my VN but now you get to know what she looks like)

I also removed the "all_neuter" trait because LV now has this with her "androgynous" trait

Spoiler

ALRIGHT SO, I know a while ago I talked about how I keep a lot of the noncon content for this mod to myself. So what I'm going to do for everyone, first off, I've already made the original "Mutagenic Invaders" origin text exactly how it was before I toned it down for the public build. Basically, all it is, is instead of hinting at r*pe, I'm just more overt about it and stuff. The opening event has been obviously changed, while all of the others received more subtle edits.

SECONDLY, I also have a custom naming list, that I use that is also a bit too much. The "slave" species naming list that currently exists in the Director's Cut version of the mod feels a little more tongue and cheek, because its a stripped down version of what I have on my end. IDK, it just has a lot of *ape references and... stuff... Obnoxiously so... I think what I'll probably do is just have to make two versions, instead of just the one. That way, the randomly generated species won't have to hurt people's eyes, but you can still select it for custom empires if you don't mind a leader who's randomly generated first name is "R*pist Loving" and her second name is "Fuck Hole". To me, all the absolutely wild combinations the game will throw at me is what makes it so entertaining.

AND THEN THIRDLY, I want to talk about what else I could bring out in the future. For those of you who use my Citizen's Sex Rights mod, this is for you. Some of it is small potatoes. Like how in my own personal version of the game, instead of having the "Sex Addict" job I have it as "Rape-Meat" instead. The job description and policy setting is also changed to reflect this. But edits like this might be, again, too obnoxious for the regular player. I feel like if you are playing my Mutagenic Invaders origin, then you are basically opting into a certain kind of experience. So it's okay... The main one, though, is how I have an unreleased Purge policy called "Asanagi Style" (If you are familiar with his doujin's then I don't need to explain). The other one being, I have a new leader trait called "Sex Addict". It's not randomly generated and is given to leaders through events. The first way is with LVs rapist admiral events. Basically the victim of the event is given the trait... You know, I just think, guys I'm just saying, listen. When I'm in a long drawn out war, I do like to see it when the enemy admiral has the trait like... "Oh, so I've beaten you before and now you've come back for more." It even has up to three tiers, so you know that you've beaten their fleet and trophy *aped them multiple times. The second way is self inflicted. Basically, if you have a leader with LVs lustful body trait AND they are less than 25 years old, then the story goes that they were *aped by your ruler and put into a position of power. This is possible, because on my own personal version of the mod, I've set the min leader age to 18 and the max leader age to 35. You know, I just think, guys I'm just saying, listen. Going all Harvey Weinstein on your Leader Recruitment pool and picking the lustful body starlet as your new head researcher because you know she's gonna trigger the *ape event sounds fucked up. I get it. I GET IT. I Get It, y'all.

ACTUALLY WAIT, FUCK. I just realized this while I was typing this. But don't like the leaders for the Clone Army origin sometimes spawn in at like 7 year olds??? Hang on...

SHIT, they totally can. Okay, yep, fuck. I might only publicly release the "sex addict" leader trait with only half the fleet event functionality. Soz. That's just too dangerous, Charlie Brown.

As always, I suspect I've overlooked an obvious bug or two. Please let me shnow.

Edited by Calcifire