CTD Iron Prisoner Chains

After spending hours and hours trying to set up mods I'm currently running with some Issues relative to DD + Prisoner Overhaul and also Treasure Hunter Whore that I believe are related.

After I get sentence to Womens prison and I'm in Loadscreen my game just crashes, I've trying to look around the forums and some reddit post about this issue, apparently is all related to an item call "Iron prisoner chains" so I added the item and tried to equip it, turns out that I got CTD! For what I know these 2 mods use this device so the problem may be related to that, but I also got another CTD after the loadscreen and I could see the prison for a few seconds after getting CTD'd again. I've downloaded and watched A LOT of tutorials on how to install mods but I haven't found a solution for this specific issue, I found a "fix" for these chains from this topic but It wasn't able to fix it, I suspect its because this fix is meant to be for SE and I have LE, but the Vortex didn't drop any notifications of incompatibility so it seems weird.

On 3/25/2020 at 12:05 AM, zarantha said:

Yay!

Those chains have always been a problem. I helped Pfiffy with getting the smp on them originally and most people no longer crash with them. I haven't been able to reproduce a CTD with them myself unless hdt is not enabled, so I'm not sure what's up with them now. I guess we need to look at the nif again.

Clipping issues on them - chain harness is built in pieces in bodyslide, but prisoner chains aren't built at all by default. To fix clipping, you'll probably have to fix it in outfit studio. I created the slidersets if you want to try them, but since there's originally no low/high files I don't know if that will work in game even after building them in bodyslide.

DDX Prisoner Chains Hotfix Bodyslide CBBE 3BA.7z 30.35 MB · 90 downloads

I'd like to get some help with this, I tried EVERYTHING that I could and was in this topic but nothing worked out :/

Here are the latest logs that I got, I believe 3 is the one that loaded the prison

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm currenlty new to the skyrim forums and I'm lurker, thanks for reading.

Papyrus.1.log Papyrus.2.log Papyrus.3.log Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp - not found

Devious Devices - Equip.esp - not found

If you have done so, please ignore the warning

If you have Crash fix installed, you should have a report in Skyrim data \ SKSE \ Plugins

The Load Order and FNIS report will certainly be more useful

Hey! Thanks for answering, I just installed crash fix and will try to force a crash for a log, I don't know how to get the FNIS report but here is the load order

EDIT: I got the same crash error by going to jail with the DLC from Cursed Loot or equipping the Iron prisoner chains.

I'm not sure if this is the FNIS report, but I just run and copy pasted the FNIS.

Also I want to add that I'm running BodySlider with CBBE HDT for all the devices, thanks.

Spoiler

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

Reading DD V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD2 V4.0.0 ... 
Reading DD3 V4.1.0 ... 
Reading DDC V1.2 ... 
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ... 
Reading Defeat V5 ... 
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V9.0 ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.6 ... 
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ... 
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female
Alternate Animation mods: 5 sets: 44 total groups: 202 added file slots: 1530 alternate files: 1254

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

4148 animations for 16 mods successfully included (character).

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

image.png.a1c877b58028355a047122ad91b4d2e0.png

Spoiler

[info] Current load order:

[info] Skyrim.esm

[info] Update.esm

[info] Dawnguard.esm

[info] HearthFires.esm

[info] Dragonborn.esm

[info] Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

[info] Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

[info] SexLab.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[info] SexLabAroused.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Integration.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm

[info] ZaZAnimationPack.esm

[info] daymoyl.esm

[info] Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm

[info] HighResTexturePack01.esp

[info] HighResTexturePack02.esp

[info] HighResTexturePack03.esp

[info] SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

[info] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

[info] xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp

[info] hydra_slavegirls.esp

[info] SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

[info] UnforgivingDevices.esp

[info] sanguinesDebauchery.esp

[info] Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

[info] Devious Devices For Him.esp

[info] UIExtensions.esp

[info] AddItemMenuLE.esp

[info] SexLab_Dialogues.esp

[info] SimpleSlavery.esp

[info] daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

[info] SD Addons.esp

[info] SexLabDefeat.esp

[info] SexLab Romance.esp

[info] N_43 Hair Pack.esp

[info] RTS-Hairpack1.esp

[info] RaceMenu.esp

[info] Hairstyles Switcher.esp

[info] RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

[info] RaceMenuPlugin.esp

[info] FNIS.esp

[info] FNISspells.esp

[info] SkyUI.esp

[info] SOSRaceMenu.esp

[info] XPMSE.esp

[info] Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

[info] Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

[info] ImmerSlave.esp

I removed DDe while I try to fix the problem and never downloaded Skooma, 

21 hours ago, Targetdh said:

After spending hours and hours trying to set up mods I'm currently running with some Issues relative to DD + Prisoner Overhaul and also Treasure Hunter Whore that I believe are related.

After I get sentence to Womens prison and I'm in Loadscreen my game just crashes, I've trying to look around the forums and some reddit post about this issue, apparently is all related to an item call "Iron prisoner chains" so I added the item and tried to equip it, turns out that I got CTD! For what I know these 2 mods use this device so the problem may be related to that, but I also got another CTD after the loadscreen and I could see the prison for a few seconds after getting CTD'd again. I've downloaded and watched A LOT of tutorials on how to install mods but I haven't found a solution for this specific issue, I found a "fix" for these chains from this topic but It wasn't able to fix it, I suspect its because this fix is meant to be for SE and I have LE, but the Vortex didn't drop any notifications of incompatibility so it seems weird.

I'd like to get some help with this, I tried EVERYTHING that I could and was in this topic but nothing worked out :/

Here are the latest logs that I got, I believe 3 is the one that loaded the prison

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm currenlty new to the skyrim forums and I'm lurker, thanks for reading.

Papyrus.1.log 29.17 kB · 1 download Papyrus.2.log 37.54 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 7.69 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 66.01 kB · 1 download

Damn that's an old post you quoted.

Yes, that crash is SE specific. Something to do with HDT SMP.  The mesh replacements we did for it would work for either version though, because what we did is swapped the prisoner chains mesh with a combined version of the chain harness. For that download, make sure you run it through cathedral assets optimizer to convert the meshes from SE to LE.  The body is for CBBE SE or 3BBB SE, so you may also need to convert the bodies from SE to LE if you see clipping.  The main difference between CBBE SE/3BBB is the breasts are smaller than CBBE LE.

For LE, i'd say make sure you've got HDT PE installed, and a physics skeleton.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Damn that's an old post you quoted.

Yes, that crash is SE specific. Something to do with HDT SMP.  The mesh replacements we did for it would work for either version though, because what we did is swapped the prisoner chains mesh with a combined version of the chain harness. For that download, make sure you run it through cathedral assets optimizer to convert the meshes from SE to LE.  The body is for CBBE SE or 3BBB SE, so you may also need to convert the bodies from SE to LE if you see clipping.  The main difference between CBBE SE/3BBB is the breasts are smaller than CBBE LE.

For LE, i'd say make sure you've got HDT PE installed, and a physics skeleton.

Yeah I've been looking everywhere to find a solution for this, I do have HDT PE + XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and BodySlide is running with CBBE HDT on the Batch build morphs, I don't know how to convert the bodies from SE to LE :/ 

46 minutes ago, Targetdh said:

Yeah I've been looking everywhere to find a solution for this, I do have HDT PE + XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and BodySlide is running with CBBE HDT on the Batch build morphs, I don't know how to convert the bodies from SE to LE :/ 

This mod will convert the meshes back to LE - I don't see a download on the LE side for it though. It's just a utility anyway, install it somewhere and just give it the direct path to where you installed the hotfix bodyslides.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316/?tab=description

Select 'TES5' for the profile. Everything should be necessary optimization - you shouldn't need full or any of the advanced stuff. Do  that for all the tabs. BSA should be extract in case you use it in the future, but doens't matter now since there is no BSA.

image.png.265c83fa2522314342399e4fccf6ad1e.png

Body conversion is done in outfit studio. I don't think there's a template for going from SE to LE. I think we should be ok here though. Looks like a chain going between the breasts, but nothing over it. The rest of the body is usually pretty similar. So skip that for now and just make sure the mesh is LE compatible.

If you're batch building, make sure you're selecting the DDx - CBBE SE - Prisoner Chains Hotfix in the batch build. You need to make sure unassigned is selected in the group picker, or no groups are selected for it to be built in the batch build. Or just build it manually. It should look like this:

image.png.20a6f2c4252ed0ae96380ae7a3303107.png

It didn't work :/ I  converted the files and opened in BodySlide, everything like the picture above, did the batch build with everything but DDx - 3BA - Prisoner chains hotfix and I kept getting CTD after i try to use the item. 

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

You need to make sure unassigned is selected in the group picker, or no groups are selected for it to be built in the batch build. Or just build it manually

I didn't get this part, sorry english is not my 1st language, this is how I did the batch build:

image.png.8793ef6916a4e7ea154e8fdd6e9150a4.png 

3 hours ago, Targetdh said:

It didn't work :/ I  converted the files and opened in BodySlide, everything like the picture above, did the batch build with everything but DDx - 3BA - Prisoner chains hotfix and I kept getting CTD after i try to use the item. 

I didn't get this part, sorry english is not my 1st language, this is how I did the batch build:

image.png.8793ef6916a4e7ea154e8fdd6e9150a4.png 

That looks right. It's in the batch build list and you have no groups selected (group filter next to the outfits), so it will get built. manual would be clicking the 'build' with the outfit selected instead of 'batch build'.

If you click build, is bodyslide outputting the file to the right place? Should appear to go to your skyrim folder assuming you launched bodyslide from the mod manager like you're supposed to.

If it is going to the right place, I'd suggest reinstalling xpmse and hdtpe to see if something broke on those mods.

12 hours ago, zarantha said:

That looks right. It's in the batch build list and you have no groups selected (group filter next to the outfits), so it will get built. manual would be clicking the 'build' with the outfit selected instead of 'batch build'.

If you click build, is bodyslide outputting the file to the right place? Should appear to go to your skyrim folder assuming you launched bodyslide from the mod manager like you're supposed to.

If it is going to the right place, I'd suggest reinstalling xpmse and hdtpe to see if something broke on those mods.

It finally worked! Turns out that I had a wrong version of HDT and now its finally working, tyvm! The only problem that I have now is some random crashes but i guess is normal with the amount of mods that I'm currently running