53 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 3.3.2 is out, including fixes for the DoM/HSH interface.

You only have to thanks @Musje for this one!

Any one up for converting this version to LE? I might have missed a post and the LE plugin is outdated.

With 3.3.2 DoM using the latest version of HSH/AYGAS/Ibdsm(ITF) what should we allow to overwrite what?

Currently have all of them overwriting the previous version of DoM

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 3.3.2 is out, including fixes for the DoM/HSH interface.

You only have to thanks @Musje for this one!

Any one up for converting this version to LE? I might have missed a post and the LE plugin is outdated.

Not ready to do that yet personally, but in theory https://github.com/CharmedBaryon/CommonLibSSE-NG should allow someone to make a single compile for all versions.

Edited by Good Provider
3 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

With 3.3.2 DoM using the latest version of HSH/AYGAS/Ibdsm(ITF) what should we allow to overwrite what?

Currently have all of them overwriting the previous version of DoM

Before last updates, Aygas/HSH/ITF interfaces are defined in DoM scripts, so always install DoM last and let it overwrite all.

Now I didn't have time to look at the latest updates from @Musjes Let's see what she recommends.

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, balboaa said:

For some reason, No matter what I do I can't get slaves to wear devious devices with DOM loaded. I don't know what it is, I've tried changing load order but for whatever reason devious devices and DOM just won't work together.

Did you install  

30 minutes ago, Jasmine92 said:

Isn't that for SKSE DLL Plugins written in C(++)? Not for "normal" mods created with the CK and papyrus?

I don't know. Will need to spend more time reading than playing, maybe Christmas break ....

You don't need to compile anything for the DoM plugin, that is only for SKSE dlls. Just open the LE CK and save the esp, that's all it takes. Although you can probably just use the SE plugin as is. 

I believe Musje now recommends to let HSH and Aygas overwrite DoM scripts when installing.

32 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

You don't need to compile anything for the DoM plugin, that is only for SKSE dlls. Just open the LE CK and save the esp, that's all it takes. Although you can probably just use the SE plugin as is. 

I believe Musje now recommends to let HSH and Aygas overwrite DoM scripts when installing.

I probably have to clean up the DoM fomod then to avoid any conflicts.

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Before last updates, Aygas/HSH/ITF interfaces are defined in DoM scripts, so always install DoM last and let it overwrite all.

Now I didn't have time to look at the latest updates from @Musjes Let's see what she recommends.

20221216100809.png.b744473182e0da0a9e5ac8b99fbe8c44.png

I noticed that the HSH and aygas scripts in the DOM are not the latest versions (1.27&0.6a). So we should follow Musje's recommends?

4 hours ago, Luka9470 said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/20eb6d771eb5f4605586ae9b4d0926670868813709903111d092f863e948b24c/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2022_12/20221216100809.png.b744473182e0da0a9e5ac8b99fbe8c44.png

I noticed that the HSH and aygas scripts in the DOM are not the latest versions (1.27&0.6a). So we should follow Musje's recommends?

Yes, but only if you have 1.27/0.6a newest updates.

3 hours ago, cumragslutmirai said:

Which mod makes slaves say "harder master" and "please master may i have some more" when you punish them? Searched for a while in SSEedit through PAHE and DOM and I couldnt seem to find it. I want to remove it because that kinda masochism just makes me uneasy.

That's DoM, but should be only for inlove and submissive slaves. It should be in one of the random topics. Check the ones related to pain, ID starts with "DOM02" in versions up to 3.x.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 3.4.0 is out - Same as 3.3.2 with AYGAS/HSH/ITF conflicts removed.

- AYGAS/HSH/ITF code removed from DoM fomod installer.

- You need to use AYGAS 0.60a, HSH 1.27 and ITF 0.4 or higher for those mods to work together.

- Installation and load order are now irrelevant since all conflicts have been resolved between those 4 mods: AYGAS/DoM/HSH/ITF.

- All fixes and cleanup by @Musje

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 3.4.0 is out - Same as 3.3.2 with AYGAS/HSH/ITF conflicts removed.

- AYGAS/HSH/ITF code removed from DoM fomod installer.

- You need to use AYGAS 0.60a, HSH 1.27 and ITF 0.4 or higher for those mods to work together.

- Installation and load order are now irrelevant since all conflicts have been resolved between those 4 mods: AYGAS/DoM/HSH/ITF.

- All fixes and cleanup by @Musje

No / only minor updates to the dialouges i guess? If so I will only update the version number of the voicepack and not recreate the files.

Edited by Jasmine92
3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
On 12/14/2022 at 11:57 PM, kohlteth said:

@CliftonJD So I Finally made the upgrade from 8.14 to 8.16 and since @Musje is back and upgraded HSH and AYGAS and IBDSM and made it work with DoM also upgraded all those to latest and I have to say working well, so far.

I did notice one small thing though. SSE Vers 8.16 the MCM says it's 8.15 not a biggie but wanted to let you know.  Oh and the MHIYH patch is not ESPFE. 

pass it along to @TrollAutokill the script packed with dom doesn't match the source file--the source is newer than the script, he must have forgotten to compile the new script

One of the PAH Files, that DoM overwrites seems to be from an older PAHE version and not from PAHE 8.1.6. That bug is still there with DoM 3.4

On 12/9/2022 at 2:18 AM, natybs said:

does this mod or other paradise halls mods touch the harthfire house basements? I all of a Sudan have a weird few new room in my basements and one of them conflicts with the ae fishing room? 

this:

On 12/9/2022 at 10:34 PM, kohlteth said:

Check if you installed the optional PAHE Basement plugin it adds to basements, also check you are running the latest PAHE as I thought @CliftonJD fixed the clash between fishing CC and PAHE

@TrollAutokill How do I stop the "Tracking Thugs" quest from re-activating when I TP or load a save please?

On 12/9/2022 at 2:34 PM, InsanityFactor said:

Yes, that's also true. But then you miss out on mage slaves summoning atronachs to kill each other because you kissed one too many times.

lol

On 12/9/2022 at 4:46 PM, Jasmine92 said:

There is no use for a slave, that can't behave.

@CliftonJD FYI: I'm using 8.1.6 now for quite some hours and it seems to be quite stable. Papyrus comes up with only one error, that does not seem to be harmful, but I wanted to let you know anyway:

[12/09/2022 - 11:39:31PM] Error: Cannot cast from None to Actor[]
stack:
	[PHHSHScenesSLA (5D0BF923)].phhshscenesla.ProcessArousals() - "phhshSceneSLA.psc" Line ?
	[alias playerAlias on quest PHHSHStorage (5D008402)].phhshplayerscript.OnArousalComputed() - "phhshplayerscript.psc" Line ?

Edit: And i just found a voice line that addresses a female player as "sir": "Yes sir of course.". I did a quick check with the exported lines, but there does not seem to be a female version for that line. And if there is, then something went wrong with the voice line generation and I need to dig deeper.

that sounds like the sultry women, i only recently noticed no gender check was added to the dialogue but i noticed as well there's no female variant so i'm guessing this would be similar to the military usage of the term that often has issues with sir in place of mam----This is where i'd prefer feedback whether to leave it as is or adjust it for gender

On 12/9/2022 at 7:11 PM, w740su said:

Hi, I find some minor issues with DoM 3.3.1 and PAHE 8.1.6:

1. All my slaves enslaved after 2.12.2 seem to have the same actor values (one-handed=100, two-handed=100, sneak=100 etc.). Maybe this happened even in an earlier version. I have never checked the actor value before, and I just updated from 2.12.2 to 3.3.1. I double checked on 2.12.2 and they are already set to these values. There seems to be a script updating these values as I cannot adjust these values manually through console. Right now, only my first slave that was enslaved quite some versions ago and the one I revived after I killed her before enslavement (Salonia Caelia) kept their original actor values.

2. I am playing a vampire character, and only some of the slaves will have a feed option in the message box. Turning the vampire cattle on/off in PAHE's MCM doesn't seem to change anything.

the vampire cattle toggle only toggles if the feature will be used during the enslavement process, it won't change the condition of existing slaves. if you leave it toggled on, they should become vampire cattle during enslavement....however, there's also a work-around in place for devious gags during equip when gagging nord slaves they lose the cattle faction in order to prevent the cattle voices bug--note this is for nords only, that's why only some slaves are missing the feed option

On 12/10/2022 at 12:37 AM, DocClox said:

Not going to work. I tend to travel with one of them as a pack mule, and she gets to be around when I break in new slaves. Didn't help that these were Deadly Wench vampires, with unplayable necklaces, so I couldn't just slap a leashing collar on them and take care of training later.

You know what DoM/PAHE needs? A disenchantable collar, so we can slap a leashing enchantment on any item. A leashing tattoo would work too.

lol, i just got done making disenchantable slaver weapons, but i spose we could expand to leash collar enchantments next

On 12/11/2022 at 3:04 PM, Musje said:

That is an error in HSH.  One that unfortunately I can't get rid of.

all depends how the function is written, many or most can add a condition check before the function is allowed to run such as "if arousal and arousal does not = none" then do...

if its a case like the error in pahe that the function has to run even when it returns none, then yes nothing can be done

On 12/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, Honorarymold said:

Is there a way to flag items such as wigs, (for example something from KS Hairdos) to not be stripped when you tell a slave to strip?

if you're looking to adjust pahe stripping, it is planned already

On 12/12/2022 at 4:33 PM, Honorarymold said:

tried it and the SSEedit, got the keyword onto it via SSEedit, didnt work. the instructions for the mod might as well be in Cuneiform, im pretty illiterate when it comes to these things

as long as that setting prevents stripping during sex, pahe plans to add wigs to a future update

On 12/14/2022 at 11:14 AM, Honorarymold said:

if i was going to add https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56583. to the list would i need another semicolon line or would i just add:

Keyword = SexlabNoStrip|Armor|[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp. I know the editor mod has formatting on it but im really bad about digesting that information without examples specific to what im doing

Also the config didnt work, the hairs from  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56583. still get stripped

are you getting the wigs stripped during sex or using the strip command

Edited by CliftonJD
14 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

One of the PAH Files, that DoM overwrites seems to be from an older PAHE version and not from PAHE 8.1.6. That bug is still there with DoM 3.4

If I remember correctly DoM 3 is built on PAHE 8.1.5

You'll have to wait for DoM 4 to get rid of this inconvenience, as scripts are fully separated there.

For the latest HSH, iBDSM and Aygas files: choose to overwrite DOM regardless of which version of DOM you use.

Once DOM is updated to take advantage of the new interface files for these mods, it shouldn't have any conflicting files with my mods anymore (except possible for a single interface file per mod)

23 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

she's quoting this:

On 12/16/2022 at 1:59 PM, CliftonJD said:
On 12/14/2022 at 4:57 PM, kohlteth said:
Spoiler

@CliftonJD So I Finally made the upgrade from 8.14 to 8.16 and since @Musje is back and upgraded HSH and AYGAS and IBDSM and made it work with DoM also upgraded all those to latest and I have to say working well, so far.

I did notice one small thing though. SSE Vers 8.16 the MCM says it's 8.15 not a biggie but wanted to let you know.  Oh and the MHIYH patch is not ESPFE. 

pass it along to @TrollAutokill the script packed with dom doesn't match the source file--the source is newer than the script, he must have forgotten to compile the new script

On 12/16/2022 at 2:43 AM, Jasmine92 said:

I have the same "problem" and I downloaded "ParadiseHallsEnhanced(PAHE)SSE_8.1.6_Fomod.7z" (CRC32 6F9C1861)

you're both running this with dom and dom still overwrite the pahe mcm

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

If I remember correctly DoM 3 is built on PAHE 8.1.5

You'll have to wait for DoM 4 to get rid of this inconvenience, as scripts are fully separated there.

Edited by CliftonJD
12 hours ago, DocClox said:

All of a sudden, and for no reason I can fathom, the "body inspection" animation seems to have started playing really fast.

Anyone else had this? More to the point, any ideas how to fix it?

Don't bother, Skyrim's mysteries come in mysterious ways.

In other words, wait for DoM 4 and we will fix it at this point.

Oh also in the MCM menu there is a slider for animation speed. Check that it's still something around 1 or 100, whichever.

Edited by TrollAutokill