9 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I think the masturbation command is winning the conflict. You will notice the same behavior if you tell a slave do an entertainment pose and then tell them to pose for checking their value; they will briefly pause to do the value pose, and then go back to whatever entertainment pose they were doing. So for example you tell them to dance, then say you want to see how much they're worth: they will stop dancing, do the value pose for a couple of seconds, and then go back to dancing. This is probably the same kind of thing. Try it when they are not jilling and see if it works.

Wouldn't it be more intuitive, if the new command superseded the old, instead of just interrupting it and after it's done, returning to the old task?

And wouldn't it be better code wise either, so that giving a command always ends up with a deterministic state (a slave doing one task), no matter the state at the beginning of the command. (Although, I might totally missing something here.)

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

I'm in Ustengrave and I've got 8 slaves, all more or less trained, all masturbating. I try out the command wheel and tell them to come to attention. The mod reports them all as paying attention, but none of the adopts the "attention" pose, which was what I wanted.

Did I misunderstand? Or is the masturbation command overriding the attention one?

Certainly that's what happening. "Attention", unless set as "enter pose" behaviour, will just play a kneeling or good slave pose. Playing the masturbating pose might create a conflict.  I guess, I have to add the attention flag to can idle test.

15 minutes ago, Jasmine92 said:

Wouldn't it be more intuitive, if the new command superseded the old, instead of just interrupting it and after it's done, returning to the old task?

And wouldn't it be better code wise either, so that giving a command always ends up with a deterministic state (a slave doing one task), no matter the state at the beginning of the command. (Although, I might totally missing something here.)

That's an option in the MCM. If you want attention to be a new pose you may. If you prefer it to be just a few seconds of attention, than just use the default MCM value.

1 hour ago, natybs said:

hi i seem to have an issue. i can not promote a slave to trainer but she is in love with me (i used a potion), and she is at 100 submission at this point. what am i doing wrong?

Try to re-enter the "Let's have a serious chat" dialogue, it should be in there but sometimes you need to enter it twice.

10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's an option in the MCM. If you want attention to be a new pose you may. If you prefer it to be just a few seconds of attention, than just use the default MCM value.

Ah, OK. I'm just back from the Commonwealth, and I've  yet to catch up with all the new setting yet.

I'll try that tonight. It looks like the behavior I was expecting.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Update on the new version: code is compiling, plugin upgrade is about ready. Next week will be for first testing stages. Alpha release is still expected beginning of January.

Have you changed many of the voice lines, or is the update more in code and functionality? Meaning: is it worth it, to also completely update the voice pack, or does a small patch suffice?

On 11/29/2022 at 10:23 AM, Musje said:

Not 100% sure that the issues with DD devices are due to this mod.  Part of the problem is how you spawn the DD devices, I noticed that if you admin spawn them (through a certain cheater mod), especially a stack of them, they can become bugged.  Also true for Zaz devices.  Can be fixed by dropping them to the floor and picking them back up

I removed the "Better DD support for NPC" mod (it caused issues). 

Now it looks like the DD devices work properly on PAH slaves.  The HSH and AYGAS outfit managers still have a few minor issues, not sure if they are DOM related.  I'm looking into it.

I have always had the problem of PAH slaves sometimes getting naked when teleporting. I'm running a small private PAH outfit manager mod to fix this, and I've changed it to account for DOM and the PAHNaked faction, and seems to be working well with dressed slaves as well as those ordered to be naked.  I can share the code after some further testing. Maybe it can be incoroprated into PAHE or DOM

the naked slave after teleporting sounds like naked outfit bug, you could try skipping the naked outfit to avoid that

On 11/30/2022 at 7:24 AM, Musje said:

It still uses 2 devices but these days you only need to equip the inventory one on an NPC to make it work,  In the old version you had to specify the inventory and cosmetic device to an equip function. 

I'm still trying to figure this out.  I disabled that mod and still have issues where I had none before so it might be something on my end.

ahh my apologies for the earlier comment then, wasn't aware you were referring to how the device is equipped. pahe still uses the inventory item for detection, but only applies the rendered item

On 12/3/2022 at 7:26 PM, Good Provider said:

Thanks for the warning. I have lots of mods that increase hotness and number of female NPCs. I still enjoy the loop of battling draugr, taking a break to train a Hateful Wench, and then battling some more.  The downsides are dungeons take a long time and having lots of slaves breaks game balance. I've started to free some of them after a while, wondering if would decrease naked bandit if I killed them instead. People take everything from bandits without issue in the default game.  Maybe release should kill them.

If it's just a side quest. I've enjoyed  roll playing enslaving the quest giver, forcing her to help me complete her quest, having her grow some SoulGems for me, and then selling her back to her relatives when the quest is over. Most of the time, the quest options are still present in her dialog tree and the quests finishes fine.

i spose its worth a try, but i think the naked outfit you gave them is permanent...or atleast until a new outfit is given to replace it

On 12/4/2022 at 1:17 PM, Good Provider said:

- it would be nice if it wouldn't punish for crying until I selected it from Punishment or Threatened it.  I want the crying feedback

- if I promise pain, they shouldn't thank me. At least not until their resignation gets high enough. 

- I only going to the dialog tree routinely for "You need to loosen up, have a drink" and "strip and set outfit". 

thanking you for pain should have an extra bonus chance based on personality for masochism or for pain sluts

14 hours ago, DocClox said:

Ah, OK. I'm just back from the Commonwealth, and I've  yet to catch up with all the new setting yet.

I'll try that tonight. It looks like the behavior I was expecting.

hmm, sounds like an episode of walking dead

9 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

Have you changed many of the voice lines, or is the update more in code and functionality? Meaning: is it worth it, to also completely update the voice pack, or does a small patch suffice?

A small patch definitely. There will be more voice lines and some topic names have changed so the voice file names will change too. Sorry...

I have a couple of bugs, mostly small ones, to report.

1. There is a GSPose flagged as covering self that is more like a dancing animation. Easily replicated if you have a slave that covers a lot, it comes up fairly often out of the possible cover anims, you will know it when you see it. 

2. When you tell a slave to be silent through the wheel menu, all slaves captured after that point will have that option toggled on in their wheel menu. So a new slave in their wheel menu will have the option "don't be silent" by default. Selecting this actually makes them silent, so the wheel menu still says "don't be silent". Selecting it a third time has it go back to "be silent". Basically it looks like that wheel menu option gets stuck, but still works properly, it just shows the wrong info.

3. You already know about this bug, but I found some info about it that might be useful. Two of the kissing animations do not line up right, however if you face a certain way they do line up. It looks like those animations are set up to point the slave to a specific direction, rather than lining the actors up like the other ones. I don't know if that helps solve it, but I tested this the other day in-game and if you face a certain way it works every time, if you turn at all it goes back to being misaligned. 

4. Not really a bug but an observation. I posted a while ago that the mod Precision messes up the paired animations. Apparently if you have Precision installed on a new game that happens, but if you install it on a running game it does not. I have no idea why, but I confirmed this yesterday with a new character versus an existing one. 

5. A question: What determines if a slave cycles entertainment poses? I see some slaves will play various ones over time, and others will stick to one forever. Is this a personality-based feature or a bug?

That's all for now, excited to test the new updates :)

1 hour ago, InsanityFactor said:

I have a couple of bugs, mostly small ones, to report.

1. There is a GSPose flagged as covering self that is more like a dancing animation. Easily replicated if you have a slave that covers a lot, it comes up fairly often out of the possible cover anims, you will know it when you see it. 

2. When you tell a slave to be silent through the wheel menu, all slaves captured after that point will have that option toggled on in their wheel menu. So a new slave in their wheel menu will have the option "don't be silent" by default. Selecting this actually makes them silent, so the wheel menu still says "don't be silent". Selecting it a third time has it go back to "be silent". Basically it looks like that wheel menu option gets stuck, but still works properly, it just shows the wrong info.

3. You already know about this bug, but I found some info about it that might be useful. Two of the kissing animations do not line up right, however if you face a certain way they do line up. It looks like those animations are set up to point the slave to a specific direction, rather than lining the actors up like the other ones. I don't know if that helps solve it, but I tested this the other day in-game and if you face a certain way it works every time, if you turn at all it goes back to being misaligned. 

4. Not really a bug but an observation. I posted a while ago that the mod Precision messes up the paired animations. Apparently if you have Precision installed on a new game that happens, but if you install it on a running game it does not. I have no idea why, but I confirmed this yesterday with a new character versus an existing one. 

5. A question: What determines if a slave cycles entertainment poses? I see some slaves will play various ones over time, and others will stick to one forever. Is this a personality-based feature or a bug?

That's all for now, excited to test the new updates :)

Thanks, I will address those for next version.

The new update will be a migration, don't expect anything new... It might even be a step backward on some parts, but it should ease future developments.

@TrollAutokill

This is one of those Questions from the Edge

Is there any way of enabling this mod's Slaver functions only?  HSH only allows a very limited number of Training Camps and it would be nice to supplement them with the Slavers/Training from this mod

Even if not so designed, is there any way of fiddling with the MCM's to minimise the other dialogue and emotive content?  I just want to Train and Sell, as opposed to building relationships etc

Probably all sounds a bit mercenary, but asking nicely, just in case!  LOL

DQW

2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Is there any way of enabling this mod's Slaver functions only?  HSH only allows a very limited number of Training Camps and it would be nice to supplement them with the Slavers/Training from this mod

Set the "effectiveness" for all methods to max in MCM, use an item picker mod to pull Lust:Tomb and Lash:Tomb from DOM, and start training by hitting the slave with the two spells. A few rapes and whippings later and you'll get them to 100 in no time. 

Edited by Good Provider

I have an "interesting" effect, where slave that I kill still keep moving. They die, their health gets below zero and i can no longer talk to them. Activating them gives me access to their inventory like normal corpses, only difference is they still move with the last animation they had when they where killed. Like chickens without heads. I only have that phenomena with slaves, every one else drops dead as expected when they get killed (duh). Anybody ever had that problem?

46 minutes ago, VaunWolfe said:

Not certain if anyone else may of had this issue. I was forced to disable the widget options because it would cause a crash if the message popped up while a save or auto save would happen. And I am playing the LE skyrim.

The autosave feature's (save on rest/wait/travel) are quite buggy and can fuck up your savegame. Even quicksave is not a good idea. SSE Engine Fixes has a patch that will turn quicksave into a normal save to fix that.

7 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

@TrollAutokill

This is one of those Questions from the Edge

Even if not so designed, is there any way of fiddling with the MCM's to minimise the other dialogue and emotive content?  I just want to Train and Sell, as opposed to building relationships etc

Probably all sounds a bit mercenary, but asking nicely, just in case!  LOL

DQW

That could be possible with the next version. We will see once we have a stable version.

42 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That could be possible with the next version. We will see once we have a stable version.

Thanks for the prompt reply

I have to say that that is much more promising than I had ever really ever hoped, and certainly well beyond what any of us could even be entitled to expect

Look forward with interest to seeing what you do next ?

DQW