Female Models

A Black Widow model that tries to address the problem with her hair. We've NEVER had a hair that really suited her, so after much trial and error, I combined an edited hair and and edited wig to create this. I'll upload the model when I get back from work. 

The file contains an edited wig package, but I'm not sure if maybe I'm missing something. Please let me know if it works or not. WARNING the package also contains a lot of other edited wigs. If this ends up being a problem, I'll see if I can create a cleaner version. 

screenshot_22_10_19 05_36_15.jpg

BlackWidow Hair Model.rar

Edited by Joaku
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/19/2022 at 1:43 PM, Joaku said:

A Black Widow model that tries to address the problem with her hair. We've NEVER had a hair that really suited her, so after much trial and error, I combined an edited hair and and edited wig to create this. I'll upload the model when I get back from work. 

The file contains an edited wig package, but I'm not sure if maybe I'm missing something. Please let me know if it works or not. WARNING the package also contains a lot of other edited wigs. If this ends up being a problem, I'll see if I can create a cleaner version. 

screenshot_22_10_19 05_36_15.jpg

BlackWidow Hair Model.rar 53.52 MB · 332 downloads

that's really good !)))

• 7 months later...