Requests

21 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

I have VX and I would like to change the sound in blow jobs poses (sucking sound). I have the voice of Tori Black but when the model sucks, the sound from the game is heard, not the sucking sound made with Voiceset Creator. Somehow the voices for the blow job pose are not heard, but the sound effects from the game.

I would like to change the sucking sound (first video) to the sound I made for Tori Black's voice (second video), but to play the sound automatically with the sucking pose, and not to play the sucking sound through the player in the game.

I have already made sounds in ogg format, I just don't know how to replace that sound with the sucking sound that the game gives.

I'm not 100% clear on what you're trying to do (permanently replace the stock sucking sounds?), but (I believe) the stock oral sounds can be found here:

Archives\2.158.001\Sounds.zip\Sounds\Shared\Effect\dildo_mouth_in.ogg

Archives\2.158.001\Sounds.zip\Sounds\Shared\Effect\dildo_mouth_out.ogg

(I can't find any other oral sounds in the archives except those two even thought it says "dildo".) But I think TK17 uses them for all oral/BJ sounds.

Of course, it's a huge No-No to physically alter the Archives, but you can swap them using an Addon. Just take your two ogg files (and .snf files), rename them the same as above, and place them in the "Addons" folder using the path: "(name of your addon)\Sounds\Shared\Effect\".

That should work unless it turns out those are not the default oral sounds. Then you'll have to hunt them down and change the Addon path accordingly.

(Note: For other users to use the same sounds on their own system, you'll need to share the completed Addon.) ;)

6 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I'm not 100% clear on what you're trying to do (permanently replace the stock sucking sounds?), but (I believe) the stock oral sounds can be found here:

Archives\2.158.001\Sounds.zip\Sounds\Shared\Effect\dildo_mouth_in.ogg

Archives\2.158.001\Sounds.zip\Sounds\Shared\Effect\dildo_mouth_out.ogg

(I can't find any other oral sounds in the archives except those two even thought it says "dildo".) But I think TK17 uses them for all oral/BJ sounds.

Of course, it's a huge No-No to physically alter the Archives, but you can swap them using an Addon. Just take your two ogg files (and .snf files), rename them the same as above, and place them in the "Addons" folder using the path: "(name of your addon)\Sounds\Shared\Effect\".

That should work unless it turns out those are not the default oral sounds. Then you'll have to hunt them down and change the Addon path accordingly.

(Note: For other users to use the same sounds on their own system, you'll need to share the completed Addon.) ;)

I have ogg files. How do I make a snf?

16 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

I have ogg files. How do I make a snf?

If you are using the samples from the Tori Black voiceset, they are in the same folder as the ogg files once you've converted it into an Addon using my installer software:

(name of your addon}\Sounds\Shared\Voice\ID=###.Set=Basic.L=EN\)

If you didn't, you can copy/edit the existing "dildo_mouth_*.snf" files (they're just text files) to change the Length to the length of your ogg file (in seconds down to the millisecond.)

User Avarteas says VX ignores the snf file (I'm not so sure), so you may not need to worry about it.

Edited by OysterMug
On 4/7/2023 at 1:19 PM, OysterMug said:

If you are using the samples from the Tori Black voiceset, they are in the same folder as the ogg files once you've converted it into an Addon using my installer software:

(name of your addon}\Sounds\Shared\Voice\ID=###.Set=Basic.L=EN\)

If you didn't, you can copy/edit the existing "dildo_mouth_*.snf" files (they're just text files) to change the Length to the length of your ogg file (in seconds down to the millisecond.)

User Avarteas says VX ignores the snf file (I'm not so sure), so you may not need to worry about it.

There is a dildo sucking sound ''dildo_mouth_in'' and ''dildo_mouth_out''. The sound is about a second long, for both.
If I don't use Addon, what length can I use? My sound for dildo_mouth_in is 13 sec. and for dildo_mouth_out, 14sec. When I replaced them and increased the length of the sound in the snf files, nothing is heard when the model uses the blow job pose, and the head is connected to the penis, in the game.

Your voice for Tori Black is not heard in the game when the Tori Black voice is taken as a model. The kissing/sucking event in the Voice Creator has sounds that you put in, but the game does not take them, but uses the basic sound from the game. I tried both in Pose Edit and in Active Mode and the same, the basic sound for blow job poses is heard. Maybe Voice Creator doesn't have sound editing for blow job poses, but only for Foreplay, when kissing.

Edited by Clara Cox
4 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

There is a dildo sucking sound ''dildo_mouth_in'' and ''dildo_mouth_out''. The sound is about a second long, for both.
If I don't use Addon, what length can I use? My sound for dildo_mouth_in is 13 sec. and for dildo_mouth_out, 14sec. When I replaced them and increased the length of the sound in the snf files, nothing is heard when the model uses the blow job pose, and the head is connected to the penis, in the game.

Your voice for Tori Black is not heard in the game when the Tori Black voice is taken as a model. The kissing/sucking event in the Voice Creator has sounds that you put in, but the game does not take them, but uses the basic sound from the game. I tried both in Pose Edit and in Active Mode and the same, the basic sound for blow job poses is heard. Maybe Voice Creator doesn't have sound editing for blow job poses, but only for Foreplay, when kissing.

But I made it thanks to you. I did as you said, for the Addon/Sound/Share/Effect path.

The question remains why, for example, Tori's voice, there is no sound replacement during blow job poses.

Edited by Clara Cox
On 4/8/2023 at 11:30 AM, Clara Cox said:

But I made it thanks to you. I did as you said, for the Addon/Sound/Share/Effect path.

The question remains why, for example, Tori's voice, there is no sound replacement during blow job poses.

TK17 uses an incredibly annoying "Pose ID" system for triggering sounds. If the ID# for a particular pose is not linked to a particular sound event, the sound never gets triggered. So only a few stock poses will trigger an addon sound effect. There's no way to link every custom pose to a custom sound. This is particularly infuriating with "Cowgirl/Riding" poses (there are only like 2 poses that actually trigger the "Cowgirl" sound effect. ? I searched for a solution for a long time but never found one.)

But there's a way around this (by design) and that's to use the Sequencer. There, you can play any sound during any pose. Not what you want, I know. But people are always forgetting TK17 is "movie maker" software, so poses are quite limited on their own. People keep wanting to be able to add effects to poses (lights, camera movement, etc)... essentially make them mini-movies... that the Sequencer was designed for.

13 & 14 seconds is WAY too long for any sound effect b/c once a sound starts, you can't stop it. And you can't trigger another sound until the last one finishes playing. So sex sounds really should be less than a second.

The "dildo_in" sound should be nothing more than the sound of "insertion"/in-stroke, and "dildo_out" the sound of "removal/out-stroke". Samples that are over a dozen seconds long probably contains both sounds and should be split up.

Edited by OysterMug
18 hours ago, HypnoSoul said:

Does anyone have "Talking" poses? Any combination is fine, MF, MFM, MFF.

In general, I am looking for "Social Interacion" poses...

There are (just) two built-in "stock" poses of the actors talking, but you can't edit them so they are unavailable in the PE (only Freemode and the Sequencer.)

These are the "white" poses that only appear in those modes.

I haven't seen many custom "talking/chatting" poses that you can edit. What exactly do you intend to do with them?

59 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

There are (just) two built-in "stock" poses of the actors talking, but you can't edit them so they are unavailable in the PE (only Freemode and the Sequencer.)

These are the "white" poses that only appear in those modes.

I haven't seen many custom "talking/chatting" poses that you can edit. What exactly do you intend to do with them?

I make videos as hobby using TK17, I need some initial non-sex stuff like chatting, hugging, eating, smoking, interactions, etc. in order to make the video more "complete". Don't get me wrong, I could create these things from scratch, but is a pain, that's why I am looking for something already made (a tweak/edit is far better than create from zero).

22 hours ago, HypnoSoul said:

Does anyone have "Talking" poses? Any combination is fine, MF, MFM, MFF.

In general, I am looking for "Social Interacion" poses...

Here's some talking poses I use with a few other "social interaction" poses, over 100 poses total. I did not create them but my appreciation to whoever did. 

talk.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, it's been a while!

I spent my time to start a new business and took some medical treatment for injuries. 

I am actually planning to make a 2d game using screen shots taken from TK17.

e.g.

image.png.a35ff127271392e2d242f83d77739b43.png

It's like an old-school RPG. Now I am taking some shots for events. After this, I would make a battle system using Unity. 

By the way, I want to get a Japanese Shaman costume or something similar,  Kunoich and samurai armours for new characters. (they might be a rivaly group) Do someone have TXX files for those? I would be very appriciated if I get one. Thank you!

ArtStation - Japanese Miko Clothing

Edited by Mastermind1945

Hello everyone!

I hope this site is still visited and someone could help me in the following requests:

1. Does someone has some poses where the female is bigger than the male? I mean if the female is maximum height, the man is middle, or if the female is middle, the man is minimum;

2. Is there a Hooters themed room? Even a Cafè retexture is fine.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. Can someone make the body of the model in the picture? It's just the head here. It is necessary to combine the head with some body of the demon in order to obtain a model. There are many monster bodies that are well done and put out there for people to use. Why couldn't this demon be made as well. The files are attached. Thank you. 

1.jpg

Red Demon Head.zip

• 2 months later...