Requests

Hello. Does anyone have a cave with mummies as pictured? I think it's the toy room. But if anyone has the file for the addon folder, that would be great. But the toy room is also ok. Through the gate you can see the real room. I had this room in the toy-room folder but it unfortunately disappeared. This is the toy that was placed in the temple. Tanks.

Episode 1 - Mystical Diamond.pdf-222.jpg

Episode 1 - Mystical Diamond.pdf-231.jpg

On 3/12/2023 at 5:27 AM, RidSol said:

This video is from pervok. It works very well, but unfortunately not always...

MEGA

It works well, but it's only a "snapshot" of the meshes themselves. You get none of the rigging, animations, and all of the images are converted to dds format. So you WILL have to know how to rebuild anything you capture with it, right down to the object and filenames.

1 hour ago, Curtis_S said:

It works well, but it's only a "snapshot" of the meshes themselves. You get none of the rigging, animations, and all of the images are converted to dds format. So you WILL have to know how to rebuild anything you capture with it, right down to the object and filenames.

Yes, I've been doing this for years and it's getting easier with time. It is excellent for making h5m or obj files from scenes made in the game....

The girls in the pictures are examples ?

Sento.jpg

Stripclub.jpg

It is also well suited for changing elements of a room without completely redesigning the room ?

Edited by RidSol
More Info...

Help.

I am in need of a couple of toys (ANY toys) with a "Dynamic" (not Static) ID for testing purposes.

VX tried to add a new "Dynamic ID" system for addons so you no longer needed to reserve a Static ID before uploading your new Clothing/Toy/etc.

But the system was a bust b/c you couldn't share any pose linked to a toy with a "Dynamic" ID. So I ended up deleting every toy I made with a "Dynamic" ID and altering my own software to no longer use it.

I tried building a couple of toys using CollaTKane's "run_exemple_UserToy1_VX.bat", but I discovered I can't install both toys at the same time (the second fails to appear as the first gets priority.) I don't recall if this was always the case, or if I'm simply doing something wrong. :(

So if anyone has some working toys with a Dynamic ID, please send me a link.

TIA.

1 hour ago, OysterMug said:

Help.

I am in need of a couple of toys (ANY toys) with a "Dynamic" (not Static) ID for testing purposes.

VX tried to add a new "Dynamic ID" system for addons so you no longer needed to reserve a Static ID before uploading your new Clothing/Toy/etc.

But the system was a bust b/c you couldn't share any pose linked to a toy with a "Dynamic" ID. So I ended up deleting every toy I made with a "Dynamic" ID and altering my own software to no longer use it.

I tried building a couple of toys using CollaTKane's "run_exemple_UserToy1_VX.bat", but I discovered I can't install both toys at the same time (the second fails to appear as the first gets priority.) I don't recall if this was always the case, or if I'm simply doing something wrong. :(

So if anyone has some working toys with a Dynamic ID, please send me a link.

TIA.

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1634421&key=d462796406ece942b6df91383031a76e

Test my chainsaw toys,second one is right under this one. :)

(So you finaly have a reason to use them,LOL)

Edited by Daspex
17 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I tried building a couple of toys using CollaTKane's "run_exemple_UserToy1_VX.bat", but I discovered I can't install both toys at the same time.

TIA.

Clue: If you have two toys named UserToy1 they both have the same ID#.

Here's a bunch of batch files. They all work, given the right input. Maybe you can figure out from them what does what.

CTK Batch Files.zip

Edited by Curtis_S
On 3/26/2023 at 2:54 PM, Daspex said:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1634421&key=d462796406ece942b6df91383031a76e 3.76 MB · 21 downloads

Thx. I'll give it a try. That's a direct d/l link, so there is no "right under this one" link.

I need two toys using Dynamic IDs to test.

I discovered an old "Dynamic ID" toy I made last year in the far corner of my hard drive, so I should have two such toys now.

Now comes the complicated part: devising a test pose. ;)

Edited by OysterMug
8 hours ago, Curtis_S said:

Clue: If you have two toys named UserToy1 they both have the same ID#.

Here's a bunch of batch files. They all work, given the right input. Maybe you can figure out from them what does what.

Thx, but I have the scripts. But editing them has been... problematic. ?

On 3/26/2023 at 9:54 PM, Daspex said:

https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1634421&key=d462796406ece942b6df91383031a76e 3.76 MB · 24 downloads

I have version X and the toy don't appear in the game. I put the file in the addon folder and it is not in the game. How to install it?

1 hour ago, Daspex said:

Thats strange,there should be a chainsaw icon visible in the selectors.Try to create a chainsaw pose in PE,there is only one target atm,have to add at least free mode.

Problem fixed. I converted the rar file to zip. And it was only then that the game accepted the toy.

12 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

Problem fixed. I converted the rar file to zip. And it was only then that the game accepted the toy.

Yeah, VX Addons can only be compressed in .zip & .7z format.

If you download something in .rar format, it probably contains additional files (like Instructions or Activemod textures.)

Edited by OysterMug

Hello, maybe wrong cathegory, but - I have a question about creating new rooms. I use Blender 2.79, create and save a new room, export as Scene.dae, and choose run_example_BergerRoom6_VX (. Addon works correctly (name is Custom.BergerRoom6), but I don't know how name directory for ActiveMod where I would put the file "_level_definition.txt". Can anyone help?

On 4/1/2023 at 6:16 PM, aneks said:

Hello, maybe wrong cathegory, but - I have a question about creating new rooms. I use Blender 2.79, create and save a new room, export as Scene.dae, and choose run_example_BergerRoom6_VX (. Addon works correctly (name is Custom.BergerRoom6), but I don't know how name directory for ActiveMod where I would put the file "_level_definition.txt". Can anyone help?

CtK creates a folder in ActiveMod (it also contains _pass files for h4 and h5) - the _level_defenition.txt goes in there and the folder then in activemod...

7 hours ago, RidSol said:

CtK creates a folder in ActiveMod (it also contains _pass files for h4 and h5) - the _level_defenition.txt goes in there and the folder then in activemod...

Yes, you are right - run_example_UserRoom1_VX + run_example_Room_H5 = "Custom.UserRoom1" addon + "Room_H5" Mods folder (UserRoom1_Room_*.* texture names). Thank you!

Hello. I have a question for someone who might be able to resolve the request.

I have VX and I would like to change the sound in blow jobs poses (sucking sound). I have the voice of Tori Black but when the model sucks, the sound from the game is heard, not the sucking sound made with Voiceset Creator. Somehow the voices for the blow job pose are not heard, but the sound effects from the game.

I would like to change the sucking sound (first video) to the sound I made for Tori Black's voice (second video), but to play the sound automatically with the sucking pose, and not to play the sucking sound through the player in the game.

I have already made sounds in ogg format, I just don't know how to replace that sound with the sucking sound that the game gives.

Tanks.