Requests

28 minutes ago, HypnoSoul said:

I will give it a try, maybe I will learn how to make various simple toys to be used in different situations :)

Im already in progress with an animated wallclock but itll take a bit to synk and display the pointers and stuff,also im working on five other project atm.

2 hours ago, Daspex said:

Im already in progress with an animated wallclock but itll take a bit to synk and display the pointers and stuff,also im working on five other project atm.

I know, but I need also variations of the Iphone (like with an incoming call, or a game etc..), so I will try doing them myself.

In this way I will bother you guys less often :)

The animation is simple enough (how to write it in bsb code is anyone's guess)...

:START

H=0      //Hours

:ZERO

M=0     //Minutes

If H>12 then H=0

H=H+1

:LOOP
   M=M+1
   wait 60000   //wait 60 seconds
   if M=60 ZERO

LOOP

Setup a standard UVW scroll animation based on these timings... Create two corresponding textures: one with 60 frames (Minute hand), the other with 12 frames (Hour hand); overlay them on the clock face.

3 hours ago, Curtis_S said:

The animation is simple enough (how to write it in bsb code is anyone's guess)...

H=0      //Hours

M=0     //Minutes

If H>12 then H=0

H=H+1

M=M+1
   if M=60 ZERO

LOOP

Setup a standard UVW scroll animation based on these timings... Create two corresponding textures: one with 60 frames (Minute hand), the other with 12 frames (Hour hand); overlay them on the clock face.

Marburg coded a digi clock,must be in toy section...

On 2/24/2023 at 11:09 AM, Curtis_S said:

H=0      //Hours

M=0     //Minutes

If H>12 then H=0

H=H+1

M=M+1
   if M=60 ZERO

LOOP

The key missing code here is whatever changes the image(s) based on the values of H & M. Without that, all you have here is a counter. :(

On 2/26/2023 at 12:31 PM, OysterMug said:

The key missing code here is whatever changes the image(s) based on the values of H & M. Without that, all you have here is a counter. :(

H & M correspond to the two UV indexes. Did I not say I have no clue what that looks like in bsb? I could probably tease it out of one of Marburg's videogame consoles, or even the TV animation plugin for GTA (which is where I think he got it from).

I want to continue the story of Clara Cox, episode 4. The scene will take place in the Strip Club room. I would like the club to be full of people. Making a comic by adding models and fixing the camera is a long process. Especially when people are close to each other. Therefore, to make everything go faster, it would be good if someone had toy peoples for the Strip Club room. If anyone has such a toy, or any other idea, please let me know. Thank you.

There is a toy pack that has a lot of "people" in the form of toys, but then, you are limited to just one "toy" per model (so at most 8 people in VX. 6 in 7.5) And using up every toy slot means you can't add a "microphone" toy or anything else you may need.

And if you're creating a sequence, you can't use a 4th actor w/o triggering the "spontaneous talking" bug. :(

I also have a few people (4) in the form of Hook 5 objects (all standing), so if you use VX (and don't use the Sequencer), that'll get you up to 12 (8 + 4) or 10 if you're using the sequencer. If you create a custom version of the Strip Club & use Hook, you can "double" the size of your audience by using a mirror. But you may not want to require people to use Hook.

I don't recall if you can clone Hook objects by making copies of each file, but if so, you could create a much larger crowd (but again, you're forcing users to use Hook, and a lot of Hook objects will slow your FPS to a crawl.

Your last (best?) option is to build a single "audience" toy so that you only use up one toy slot, doesn't mandate you use Hook, and doesn't slam your FPS. https://www.reddit.com/r/blender/comments/vzxbuw/how_to_make_1000000_people_with_blender/

Edited by OysterMug