Requests

4 hours ago, RidSol said:

Yes - the gun image file must be made transparent. And if H5 is used also all R9Gun_alt_ files from activemod folder...

If you use Lara's outfit from Morokai take the attached file...

The Klub 17-0032.jpg

Custom.LaraCroft[ROTR]Outfit.zip 11.95 MB · 3 downloads

Thanks, but I have a small problem. When I have Cu.[R9]Add-onsPack(Outfits)dimisd, what I need for clothes and I put the file you gave me, ie. Custom.LaraCroft[ROTR]Outfit, 2 belts with and without gun do not appear, only belt with gun. I need Cu.[R9]Add-onsPack(Outfits)dimisd in addon folder, so I don't know how to have this file and gun belt together. Got a suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Arago said:

Friends I Want This Pose(7.5)... It is An Animation And Interactive.. I Want Those Two Poses.. Please If Anyone Has It Upload It! 

I Want The Other Two Shower Poses As Well. Please

Hj Both Interactive And Animation.jpg

I don't have this exact pose (I'd like a copy too), but I do have a similar couple of poses: a shower HJ and transition to a Shower BJ (I didn't create them but extensively edited them.)

Download from Mega

Shower HJ.jpg

Shower BJ.jpg

1 hour ago, HypnoSoul said:

Hello guys!! I am looking for the outfit shown here, especially the skirt.

Someone has it?

image.thumb.png.26e6e55177df65c51f4f075ce5fdc12a.png

The top is "R9Blouse164". There are two different versions of the skirt (the above short version & a long "wedding" version.)

I'll find and upload them asap.

(Oops, correction. What I thought was a separate long version is actually a VX stock skirt. The outfit is "Crazy Belle III".)

Edited by OysterMug

Hi all!

With my last requests, apparently I upsat a certain someone, now I cleaned everything that caused the quarrel.

That said, I wish to ask if someone has a posepack that one I saw on MG: that posepack was made for room "The Johnson" and was about some milf and some guy.

Would you please so kind to post it here?

If this request upsets someone else, just ignore it.

Many thanks.

Hi all!

With my last requests, apparently I upsat a certain someone, now I cleaned everything that caused the quarrel.

That said, I wish to ask if someone has a posepack that one I saw on MG: that posepack was made for room "The Johnson" and was about some milf and some guy.

Would you please so kind to post it here?

If this request upsets someone else, just ignore it.

Many thanks.

It´s Milf sex bundle from Xalas, it´s available on the KE site.

Hoping someone will answer me...... is there somewhere a wall clock toy? Like this:

mondaine-wall-clock-orologio-da-parete-rosso-.jpg

Idk. But its an interesting idea...If you have separate textures for the pointers I could try to create an animated clock out of it.

Edited by Daspex