Requests

On 1/14/2023 at 2:09 PM, Clara Cox said:

Does anyone have a Lara Croft model like the one in the picture? I think there was a model like that at Mods Garden.

Lara_Croft_8.webp

Let me see what I can put together (outfit match, but not model.)

This is mostly just the stock "Action Girl" outfit with backpack, different holster, and different boots:

image.thumb.png.c8f2c687ae7f3b219afa8858712f92e3.png

Edited by OysterMug
23 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

I got 15 monsters for a game I'm making. I need 2 more, different. So far I have: Minotaur, Alien 1, Alien 2, Little Crazy, Werewolf, Anubis, Centaur, Cybertaur, Freddy Krueger, Cave Troll, Skeleton, Demon, Ape Man and Lord Agmar. I need male monsters.

If anyone has monsters that are not like these, please send them to me. Thanks.

PS: It is desirable that they have their own body addon.

I have a transparent "Ghost Girl" outfit and several witch costumes (let me know if you want them and I'll upload 'em.)

The Klub 17-8554.png

2 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I have a transparent "Ghost Girl" outfit and several witch costumes (let me know if you want them and I'll upload 'em.)

The Klub 17-8554.png

Send me. To try. I can put ghost into the game. Probably not for sex scenes, but maybe as a guide through the labyrinth. Thanks.

13 hours ago, jloww said:

Hi there, does anyone have the italian stallion and, if so, could you please share it? I am not sure if it is a horse model or a puppet. I saw it only once in another club but unfortunately the download link is no longer available.

If you mean this horse then it's a model - many thanks to PG 13 ?

stallion01.jpg.f9ab0c3ea83de33647adf1b21b125e8e.jpg

Stallion.7z

On 1/22/2023 at 10:09 AM, Abbertuotch said:

Perhaps it was called the Texture Index? There was a bunch of UVs and Active Mod textures for every object in the original game.

The TK17 Texture Mod Index is over 2 GB. You need a Torrent App to download it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:rbhk7pkgktuhzjldr3tapuaougqnejbn&dn=The%20Klub%2017%20Texture%20mod%20index%20v.1.5&xl=2280785028&fc=5922

I'll Leave my computer on for a few hours so you can start downloading it from me, but it may take a few days as I'm not online all the time.

9 hours ago, OysterMug said:

The TK17 Texture Mod Index is over 2 GB. You need a Torrent App to download it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:rbhk7pkgktuhzjldr3tapuaougqnejbn&dn=The%20Klub%2017%20Texture%20mod%20index%20v.1.5&xl=2280785028&fc=5922

I'll Leave my computer on for a few hours so you can start downloading it from me, but it may take a few days as I'm not online all the time.

Thank you man! I started leeching.

Hello everyone!

I have a few requests, but I hope that can be fulfilled:

1. Is there somewhere a Sleeveless Gymnastic Leotard Texture?

2. Is there somewhere a homeless man outfit (like rugged and dirty clothes)

3. Is there somewhere a dirty cafè texture and/or a psychologist room?

Many Many thanks!!