Requests

Does anyone have a monkey and an alien in the picture. I had them a long time ago but lost them? Also the room in the picture. Maybe you have a monster pack to share. I'm making a game, so I need as many monsters as possible. I have already downloaded the monsters in the models and addons section from this site. If anyone has some models and addons for example from GardModern or your collection, I would be grateful. The game will be shared here when it's finished, and the more help you give me, the better it will be. Thanks.

Monsters and Clara_1568562716_15685627165425.jpg

Edited by Clara Cox
21 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

Does anyone have a monkey and an alien in the picture. I had them a long time ago but lost them? Also the room in the picture. Maybe you have a monster pack to share. I'm making a game, so I need as many monsters as possible. I have already downloaded the monsters in the models and addons section from this site. If anyone has some models and addons for example from GardModern or your collection, I would be grateful. The game will be shared here when it's finished, and the more help you give me, the better it will be. Thanks.

catch!

[Skin]_Extraterrestrial PG13.7z 000.Extraterrestrial.7z

22 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

+bonus

[Skin]_NeomorphPG13.7z 000.Neomorph.7z

On 1/12/2023 at 10:06 AM, Clara Cox said:

Does anyone have a fog toy?

Yes, I created a "fog" toy a while back, but it may not look the way you want for your project. It's a series of translucent walls for a very easy way to add "fog" to any scene, but you need some distance between the camera and your subject for best effect. And it only works with Hook 4/5. And since it's a toy, you need to link it to an actor that never moves (I may re-release it as a "Hook Object" now that "H5 Unlocked" is available to everyone.)

Someone else (I forget who) made a "Fog Machine" toy that is supposed to enable the "fog" option on your graphics card, but I've never gotten it to work with my GTX670 or GTX970.

You can grab the "Fog Machine" from me here if you'd like to try it.

I re-uploaded my own fog toy here.

Edited by OysterMug
25 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

Do you have any monsters? I need two more to complete the characters in the game.

No, like so many other things, Keido's alien textures have been lost over time. Maybe some shemale textures...

Your alien's body has a texture though - could be a _spec map. You could color it...

The Klub 17-0004.jpg

StitchMonster.7z

10 minutes ago, RidSol said:

No, like so many other things, Keido's alien textures have been lost over time. Maybe some shemale textures...

Your alien's body has a texture though - could be a _spec map. You could color it...

The Klub 17-0004.jpg

StitchMonster.7z 14.53 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks RidSol, but I'm looking for different addon bodies for monsters. So far I have Cave Troll, Werewolf, Zombie, Demon, Alien, Minotaur, Skeleton and Alien 2. There are different body addons. I'm missing two more.

5 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

Thanks RidSol, but I'm looking for different addon bodies for monsters. So far I have Cave Troll, Werewolf, Zombie, Demon, Alien, Minotaur, Skeleton and Alien 2. There are different body addons. I'm missing two more.

Yes. it comes in the activemod folder. Unfortunately I can't test it at the moment - but how about this??

Cybertaur present.jpg

CyberTaur pack.7z

12 hours ago, Abbertuotch said:

Anybody has the Red Riding Hood model/outfit?

293d4e09f4166b398a9f5a11ccbbad48.jpeg

Here is the best I could do with existing clothing.

But I'm afraid it's totally unusable. The hood doesn't turn with the head and there is a lot of clipping that I was able to hide only with body-positioning and creative camera angles.

RRR.jpg

I have a separate "Red Riding Hood" outfit, but it has the same issues:

RRR_outfit.jpg.2b5834817892723dc1e466ad558481b0.jpg

Edited by OysterMug

I got 15 monsters for a game I'm making. I need 2 more, different. So far I have: Minotaur, Alien 1, Alien 2, Little Crazy, Werewolf, Anubis, Centaur, Cybertaur, Freddy Krueger, Cave Troll, Skeleton, Demon, Ape Man and Lord Agmar. I need male monsters.

If anyone has monsters that are not like these, please send them to me. Thanks.

PS: It is desirable that they have their own body addon.

Edited by Clara Cox