Requests

On 12/14/2022 at 12:55 PM, Bones1313 said:

Hey y'all, does anybody have an archive of rooms for 7.5? Been looking all over and can only find a few add on rooms here and there. Thanks!

There were literally well over 100 addon rooms for 7.5. The only "list" was the forum on ModsGarden.

If you need something specific, request it. If it exists, someone may have it and upload it.

6 hours ago, Joaku said:

All I can think of is the Bushy beard,

Nah, there was that exact mesh imported at some point.

6 hours ago, Joaku said:

Hair 214 from VX - especially if you tweak position/rotation/scaling a little.

R9Hair214.png

Maybe you're right. Looks too stringy but better than the ThreeXXX's ponytail after some scaling. Thanks!

Greeting. I have 2 files for many different outfits. Cu.[R9]Add-onsPack(Outfits)dimisd and Cu.[R9]Add-onsPack(Outfits)2dimisd. The suits are great, but I don't know which part is for which pair. Does anyone have matching suits, sets of suits from these files? Or at least let me know which suits go in the same set. Thanks.

On 1/7/2023 at 10:43 AM, Clara Cox said:

Greeting. I have 2 files for many different outfits. Cu.[R9]Add-onsPack(Outfits)dimisd and Cu.[R9]Add-onsPack(Outfits)2dimisd. The suits are great, but I don't know which part is for which pair. Does anyone have matching suits, sets of suits from these files? Or at least let me know which suits go in the same set. Thanks.

Are these textures, scripts, or something else? ?

On 1/7/2023 at 5:43 PM, Clara Cox said:

A long time ago, dimisd tried to reduce the loading time of the game by putting images, scripts, etc. in their respective folders. It saved a little time...

The folders mostly contain individual clothes and only a few sets - such as outfits by Johnny Utah. But getting all these files apart again and assigning the right ones takes a lot of time, sorry...

3 hours ago, OysterMug said:

Are these textures, scripts, or something else? ?

These are 2 zip files located in the Addon folder. Each of those two zip files contains three folders, Scripts, Scenes and Images. I want to make a complete set for clothing combinations. If it stays like this, it's a big mess. Maybe someone has a list of completed clothes. That way it would be easier for me to sort the sets, and not to spend time looking for the right clothes for a specific set. Thanks.

Example.jpg

17 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

These are 2 zip files located in the Addon folder. Each of those two zip files contains three folders, Scripts, Scenes and Images. I want to make a complete set for clothing combinations. If it stays like this, it's a big mess. Maybe someone has a list of completed clothes. That way it would be easier for me to sort the sets, and not to spend time looking for the right clothes for a specific set. Thanks.

All Addons contain those same three folders containing the files necessary to produce that addon.

It is possible to combine multiple addons into a single archive by putting all of the scripts/textures from different addons into these folders.

There isn't much advantage to doing this, but a big disadvantage of not being able to delete just one of the addons without disabling them all, and not being able to share just one item from the archive w/o uploading the entire collection (some of which users may already have & not need.)

Combining addons into a single archive has no impact on how those items are listed in TK17.