Requests

Does anyone have the collection of tattoos that ??? put out? There was quite a few of them - full body stuff and sleeves, but I can't remember the name of the creator (I know, not very helpful  ?)

It was stuff like this (if it helps jog the memory). I used to have a lot of them, but I've ended up fusing them all to skins. ?

Female_White_Body.png.7add57e1fb1bf39ed68c45e7932defc6.png

Edited by Joaku
7 hours ago, RidSol said:

If you mean the mixed breed dog, that's a male model and not a puppet - I have that one here, downloaded from MG for free. But the Cody dog had to be bought and I didn't think it was worth it, for me...

mixed_Breed.jpg

Mixed breed dog.7z 55.79 MB · 2 downloads

Thanks man! Had seen it in passing years ago but never have had a chance for a test drive.

Edited by Abbertuotch
13 hours ago, Abbertuotch said:

There used to be the lightning bolt, the Hanged man's noose and the severed neck stump toys. I vaguely remember converting them from replacers to addons. Anybody still has some?

61phKnUCTjL._CR385,0,1080,1080_UX256.jpgt903v2u23hnz.png

PastedImage.jpg

These Tools are available as Stand-alone Toys. Memorysaver ?

ADDON BDSM.7z

Edited by RidSol