Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

hi, zaselim!

tnx for a mod! :)

i have a question.

can i changed some little your bodytype with "bodyslide tool" or any possible way?

Sure if you'll gonna use it for yourself and plz do share it with me. And if you are asking how then i don't know about the bodyslide but you can edit it in the 3ds max.

And let me guess, you wanna edit it for the bigger boobs right?

hows it going with the armour paths? 

Hello,

Like I stated before, it's going to take a while.

Because Zase' has done so much good work already (with all the variations/colors), it is going to take a very long time to amend them all.

You could always adjust 1 armor for yourself so you can see your character working in game! :)

Just install Nifscope, and change the textures, it is very simple that bit, just takes time for ALL armors.

Also doing this while 3DS Maxin' armors for us users, will slow the process as well.

on a 7th armor, corrected the original and black one's path. Taking a break but will complete the 7th before going to bed. then complete the remaining 3 and the new (inpou) one (total 4) tomorrow. Then finally i will start converting the 2 outfit i was working on and will going to add the remaining colors to the bra and bikini.

I was also making a Male Follower lolz(too much at the same time), Its just I love creating my own characters and Skyrim gave me exactly what i wanted to for a long time, ofcourse modders here and a couple of on nexus helped me a lot. My thanks to them..  

P.S. When i was correcting the path i saw that some of the armors have different (old installed path) path than my current skyrim path(f:\installed games\skyrim cbbe\) but those armors are working fine for me. Its strange. May be that is why i never thought that i will not work for others. 

hows it going with the armour paths? 

Hello,

Like I stated before, it's going to take a while.

Because Zase' has done so much good work already (with all the variations/colors), it is going to take a very long time to amend them all.

You could always adjust 1 armor for yourself so you can see your character working in game! :)

Just install Nifscope, and change the textures, it is very simple that bit, just takes time for ALL armors.

Also doing this while 3DS Maxin' armors for us users, will slow the process as well.

You are 100% correct, It took me 2 and half hours (give or take) with the 4 armors including colors. There are a lot of nif files because of the color options. Except ice armor every armor has atleast 3 colors to 6 colors so and has atleast 4 nif files for each color. So that is why its taking time. But i will try to finish it by tomorrow this time.

hi, zaselim!

i have a question.

can i changed some little your bodytype with "bodyslide tool" or any possible way?

Sure if you'll gonna use it for yourself and plz do share it with me. And if you are asking how then i don't know about the bodyslide but you can edit it in the 3ds max.

oh, ofcourse for self-using - i'm not modder. 3dsmax? sadness... i have problem with 3d-applications:) 

anyway, thanks for tips.

about editing - naah :) conversely. do it boobs some smaller :-}

hi, zaselim!

i have a question.

oh, ofcourse for self-using - i'm not modder. 3dsmax? sadness... i have problem with 3d-applications:) 

anyway, thanks for tips.

about editing - naah :) conversely. do it boobs some smaller :-}

ahan, Well when you'll do it plz do share it with me, I'd like to..

zaselim, If you don't mind, I would like to suggest converting the Thunderbird armor, schwerlite armor and snake armor to your body type. BTW, I like boobs whether they are small or big, doesn't make a difference to me, but those HIPS!!!!! :heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart:

:heart: :heart:

Hmm I will look into, i have tunderbird armor(golden one) for my old/original ZGGB mod i also download this armor called raven(i loved its helmet) for ZGGB-R when i was making it. 

What are these schwerlite and snake armor, can you plz give me the links so i can check it.

Added Correct Meshes in the maim post

You wonderful, wonderful man! :cool:

What did u do in the end? Nifscope or Creation Kit Tex' Sets?

For these i corrected the path in Nifskope that is why it took more than 6 hrs in total do complete it.

But i will do it for the Bras n Bikini mod and if It'll do it alright then I will do that from now own.

For these i corrected the path in Nifskope that is why it took more than 6 hrs in total do complete it.

But i will do it for the Bras n Bikini mod and if It'll do it alright then I will do that from now own.

Just might be easier to have only 1 mesh in the mod, and apply the different colors in the CK to the same mesh? different FormID's though.

Not 100% sure it will work, but could be helpful if it does.

Thanks for fixing this :D

I would like to help modding armors, but i'm not very creative like you & other modders :(

Just might be easier to have only 1 mesh in the mod, and apply the different colors in the CK to the same mesh? different FormID's though.

Not 100% sure it will work, but could be helpful if it does.

Thanks for fixing this :D

I would like to help modding armors, but i'm not very creative like you & other modders :(

Thanks for the compliment but i think i am not that creative or gud you think of me, just the average i guess and still a newbie. But there are modders here have a lot of skills i wish i could have, they are so awesome...

I really wanted a mod (Still wants) that let me change the body with the spell by playing a cool power up like animation then bam body change but i can't do it, don't know the scripting and how to make animations in 3ds max. Body change mod gave me half of what i wanted. I am just hoping the creator adds the spells in the future update so we can change the body without going into the menu and some more selections, I already filled all 9 of them and still need 4-5 more lolz

Yeah i will try it, doing the ck thing. I am remembering that i tried it when i first tried to add colors to the armor (gatt's Jewel bikini) for my ZGGB-T mod and it didn't work. I hope i am just imagining things lolz

all i have with the right textures is jade for mk boots and mask..... the rest are still that pale blue ctd stuff. :-/

huh? But i corrected all the paths to [ textures\ZGGB-R\Armor name\dds files ] and checked my self in the game.

Is it possible that there's some other issue entirely causing the problem?

I dont know mate, i know nothing about this stuff. i tried adding through console and at a forge, same result except jades mask and boots, her suit has a missing texture so i dont get it? tell me if i am doing it right, im using the texture and esp from (ZGGB-R+Armor+Update+2+-+TBBP), and the new meshes from (Corrected+Texture+Path+11+Outfits+-+Meshes) rars. eculous helmet also works but armour doesnt, square box instead of a picture in the forge.

I dont know mate, i know nothing about this stuff. i tried adding through console and at a forge, same result except jades mask and boots, her suit has a missing texture so i dont get it? tell me if i am doing it right, im using the texture and esp from (ZGGB-R+Armor+Update+2+-+TBBP), and the new meshes from (Corrected+Texture+Path+11+Outfits+-+Meshes) rars. eculous helmet also works but armour doesnt, square box instead of a picture in the forge.

I have never forged the armors, i use the console command. But it doesn;t matter if you forged the armors.

Yes you are doing it right, main update then corrected paths, but if you want to have the inpou armor you will have to download that armor as well for the updated esp file and the textures for inpou but use the new meshes instead of the ones are in the inpou armor

I would agree with you and say i had done something wrong, except for the fact that the jade facemask and boots also the eculous helmet work perfectly. 

No by the looks of it you are not doing anything wrong but its really irritating me that why aren't the correct meshes working.

Did you replaced the files? Try deleting the armor' meshes and pasting the correct ones, may be it will solve the issue.

Hi Fellas,

Just loaded the 'corrected' meshes, and it mostly works for me now.

@Pogo29 - are you still seeing the armor images (when in the in-game menus) as blue, or the actual armors themselves?

There are still a few GND texture paths that aren't correct, but the most important parts are, the armors, are fixed.

Not sure why you wouldn't see the armors?

Are you using NMM? if you are, when you install the new meshes, select the 'No' option to overwrite the old ones!

-bedtime now-