Mythos Tracks

Mythos Tracks

View File

Are you a being of legend but have to resort to magically hiding your feet in the form of boring shoes? Wait your magical energy no more; LoveBelow has you covered with their Mythos Tracks  collection.

Mythos Tracks originally started as request by Diodonea to edit the UV of Natalia Audtore's Illidan Feet to be more compatible with other CC, especially, WW penes. The collection is now being expanded to include feet of other Mythical Beings.

NA's Illidan Feet

Can be located in CAS with following icon

NA.png.882b019bddc415ca08c877eae12a0933.png

Eight more "unnatural" colored fur textures have been added to the original 24.

Wyvern Tracks

Can be located in CAS with following icon

wyvernicon.png.fffa5e70eb40b94438595d0f28789285.png

Comes in a M and F version but both are available for all genders in WW body Selector

CASMaleFeet.PNG.1bca85ed33783ff100f1522da438d33e.PNGCASFemaleFeet.PNG.ef8d7087c81180bb681eebb2273720aa.PNG

The claws can either take their color from the sim's skintone or you can use the optional left ankle tattoo package to make the claws black, white, gray, or red. (More options are likely to be added)

Credits

To Natalia Audtore for the original mesh and mod

To BadDog for allowing use of his Argonian digitigrade feet mesh

Special Thanks to

Diodonea

Nisa K

PinkyCustomWorld

Velvet

G315t

Super cool cc OMG. I like these sooooo soooooooo much, they fit my demon sim so so well (with incubus dream, too. OMFG)

I have a request. Please, can you make these foots compatible with WW body selector? and some how we can adjust the color of this image.png.612ab1556f28f9b1fd0f05b283f35b33.pngfeet-body part :3 (like your incubus dream penis, we can choose any texture we want for it to show when COMPLETELY naked)

Anyways, thanks for your great work, your time spent making these wonderful cc(s). So appreciate them, and merry christmas!!! :)

21 hours ago, 123456592 said:

Super cool cc OMG. I like these sooooo soooooooo much, they fit my demon sim so so well (with incubus dream, too. OMFG)

I have a request. Please, can you make these foots compatible with WW body selector? and some how we can adjust the color of this image.png.612ab1556f28f9b1fd0f05b283f35b33.pngfeet-body part :3 (like your incubus dream penis, we can choose any texture we want for it to show when COMPLETELY naked)

Anyways, thanks for your great work, your time spent making these wonderful cc(s). So appreciate them, and merry christmas!!! :)

I second this! I once tried to make these "boots" selectable for WW but I failed so hard, it messed the textures of penises and such. I wish someone with your experience of doing WW compatible body parts added these hooves as selectable feet :(

Damn, I sooooo need more hooves, claws, paws as WW-selectable feet, for my demonic sims >.< Why is noone making them?

PS: I love your CC, and I too appreciate your time and effort making them. Keep up the good work! Merry christmas & happy new year!

On 12/22/2020 at 10:19 AM, 123456592 said:

On 12/23/2020 at 8:15 AM, sovvywhoa said:

I second this! I once tried to make these "boots" selectable for WW but I failed so hard, it messed the textures of penises and such. I wish someone with your experience of doing WW compatible body parts added these hooves as selectable feet :(

Damn, I sooooo need more hooves, claws, paws as WW-selectable feet, for my demonic sims >.< Why is noone making them?

PS: I love your CC, and I too appreciate your time and effort making them. Keep up the good work! Merry christmas & happy new year!

I don't see why not.  It looks like someone else tried to make them selectable as well. I edited these original to be selectable for Nisa K's Succubii but I guess I could edit them for WW body selector as well. Let me see if I can find an efficient way to have the colors show without adding each color separately to the selector.

1 hour ago, MiniGiles said:

I don't see why not.  It looks like someone else tried to make them selectable as well. I edited these original to be selectable for Nisa K's Succubii but I guess I could edit them for WW body selector as well. Let me see if I can find an efficient way to have the colors show without adding each color separately to the selector.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You're an angel

1 hour ago, MiniGiles said:

I don't see why not.  It looks like someone else tried to make them selectable as well. I edited these original to be selectable for Nisa K's Succubii but I guess I could edit them for lWW body selector as well. Let me see if I can find an efficient way to have the colors show without adding each color separately to the selector.

O M G ! Are you an angel?!??!?!? Thank you SOOOO SO MUCH! I can't wait!

With this checked on my list, I'll patiently keep waiting for some clawed feet options to pop up somewhere, someday :D

On 12/28/2020 at 10:55 PM, sovvywhoa said:

O M G ! Are you an angel?!??!?!? Thank you SOOOO SO MUCH! I can't wait!

With this checked on my list, I'll patiently keep waiting for some clawed feet options to pop up somewhere, someday :D

Clawed Pawed feet or human feet with long nails?

8 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

Clawed Pawed feet or human feet with long nails?

Both, actually ? I'd like clawed/pawed feet option for my more "feral" creatures/sims (like demons, shapeshifters), and I'd use plantigrade option for more humanoid creatures/sims (like vampires). I've found some long toe nail accessories but they aren't entirely WW compatible. And they also aren't working perfectly with Magic Bot's Feet v6. I'm afrain not everyone likes big feet as much as I like them, so probably nobody bothered making stuff like these?

For real, I really appreciate your hard work and compassion. Even if you ignore the idea in the end, it is nice to see some modders asking around for what some people really wants. Thanks a lot <3

5 hours ago, sovvywhoa said:

Both, actually ? I'd like clawed/pawed feet option for my more "feral" creatures/sims (like demons, shapeshifters), and I'd use plantigrade option for more humanoid creatures/sims (like vampires). I've found some long toe nail accessories but they aren't entirely WW compatible. And they also aren't working perfectly with Magic Bot's Feet v6. I'm afrain not everyone likes big feet as much as I like them, so probably nobody bothered making stuff like these?

For real, I really appreciate your hard work and compassion. Even if you ignore the idea in the end, it is nice to see some modders asking around for what some people really wants. Thanks a lot <3

I had a WIP that I buried somewhere for Claws for hands and digitigrade feet. I will have to see if I can still find them.

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2021 at 10:19 AM, Godzilla-Force said:

If it's alright, is it possible to add Triforcesims Zora genetics Feet to the WW Body Selector, I tried to do it myself, but I'm a complete noob at complex modding like this.

Could you send a link so that I may check their TOU and such?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2021 at 11:46 PM, WarvocBatqueen said:

Love these feet, do i need to download the wicked whims mod or do they appear for just the base game under shoes?

So these work both ways. They are shoes for base game and if you want to use them to replace the feet of your Sims when they are barefooted you can do so with Wicked Whims.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2021 at 12:01 PM, BananaDew said:

How do you retexture the feet to allow for your skintone to color over it? 

Which feet do you wish have the skin tone show because the reptilian/dragon feet are already designed to do that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, MiniGiles said:

Which feet do you wish have the skin tone show because the reptilian/dragon feet are already designed to do that.

Oh I meant it as a general creator question. I see items that allow for sims skin tone to cover or wrap around the object in CAS a lot, but I don't understand how it is done. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 8:49 AM, BananaDew said:

Oh I meant it as a general creator question. I see items that allow for sims skin tone to cover or wrap around the object in CAS a lot, but I don't understand how it is done. 

Oh. That has to do with setting the sort layer and technically not having a texture in the area you want the Sim's  skintone to show through.

• 4 months later...

Would it be possible to create a version of the Wyvern Feet with Five Digits, Four Toes Pointing Forward, One pointing back, in the same essence as some Predatory birds have?

I want to be able to give one of my OC's a More accurate look in the Sims 4, he's basically a Fuzzy Lizardman with an IQ of Infinity, with Five Digits on his hands and feet.