**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 11/29/2023 at 9:24 PM, RowanSkie said:

Yeah uh, funny story that. Anyone want to collaborate with me to help fix the clipping on the Enclave Officer uniform?

btw i created that after asking here earlier.

@RowanSkie Did you ever find any help or did you fix it? The clothing issue is the only reason why i haven't played AR2 yet 😰

On 5/19/2024 at 6:42 PM, maxwellfoto said:
how to make high heels support dismemberment?

The Fusion Girl body can't support dismemberment because the mesh has too many polygons, though there are reduced polygon variants you can convert clothing to such as Graph's FG Reduced (used by the CCO outfit replacer packs).

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 8:13 PM, vaultbait said:

The Fusion Girl body can't support dismemberment because the mesh has too many polygons, though there are reduced polygon variants you can convert clothing to such as Graph's FG Reduced (used by the CCO outfit replacer packs).

Most custom outfits will not support Dismember, even if you used FG reduced. That often includes most heels. 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel

I'm running NGamma's Fusion Girl conversion for Vtaw Wardrobe 9, and I've noticed that the material swaps for both Motoko Jeans does not work. I can see them in the armor workbench, but when I try to switch them to black, it just stays the default color. I've been looking around to try and figure out what the problem is, but I am lost.

Can somebody help me figure out this issue?

1 hour ago, NFTitties said:

I'm running NGamma's Fusion Girl conversion for Vtaw Wardrobe 9, and I've noticed that the material swaps for both Motoko Jeans does not work. I can see them in the armor workbench, but when I try to switch them to black, it just stays the default color. I've been looking around to try and figure out what the problem is, but I am lost.

Can somebody help me figure out this issue?

that's because there are no material swaps for the Motoko Jeans.

I have the full VTAW 9 Materials pack, and I don't see any material swaps for either pair of Motoko Jeans in the armor bench. Looking through all the update versions for VTAW 9 on his Patreon, I also do not see any additional material swaps for the Motoko Jeans listed - other Motoko pieces, yes, but not the jeans.

The Magnolia Burlesque Outfit on the Front Page Really needs to Include the fact that you need Vtaw's Bunny Shoes.

I went back to the original and downloaded the same files again thinking I was missing some texture until actually searching here and seeing that the person who converted the outfit talked about finishing the conversion and including the shoes but never actually did it.

6 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

that's because there are no material swaps for the Motoko Jeans.

I have the full VTAW 9 Materials pack, and I don't see any material swaps for either pair of Motoko Jeans in the armor bench. Looking through all the update versions for VTAW 9 on his Patreon, I also do not see any additional material swaps for the Motoko Jeans listed - other Motoko pieces, yes, but not the jeans.

That's odd. I also have the full VTAW 9 Materials pack, but I can see material swaps for both pairs of Motoko Jeans in the armor bench. vtaw's updates on his discord says that at some point he added texture swaps for the jeans so I'm not sure if he forgot something.

20240524072154_1.jpg

That's odd. I also have the full VTAW 9 Materials pack, but I can see material swaps for both pairs of Motoko Jeans in the armor bench. vtaw's updates on his discord says that at some point he added texture swaps for the jeans so I'm not sure if he forgot something.

20240524072154_1.jpg

I was using the Beta 0.97 version of the mod, and the 0.96 texture pack, which had no mat swaps for the Motoko Jeans

I just upgraded to the version 1 for both, and now I do see the mat swap options, but you're correct - they don't work for me either. The Sejeung jeans do, but not Motoko.

Best to ask on the Discord about this.

1 hour ago, IBAGadget said:

I was using the Beta 0.97 version of the mod, and the 0.96 texture pack, which had no mat swaps for the Motoko Jeans

I just upgraded to the version 1 for both, and now I do see the mat swap options, but you're correct - they don't work for me either. The Sejeung jeans do, but not Motoko.

Best to ask on the Discord about this.

I have asked him about it on his discord - he says that it works fine when he uses CBBE and his bodyslide preset. I have no idea if NGamma's fusion girl conversions have messed with the matswaps.

Is there another Discord that can help fix this issue other than going to Vtaw's discord?

28 minutes ago, NFTitties said:

I have asked him about it on his discord - he says that it works fine when he uses CBBE and his bodyslide preset. I have no idea if NGamma's fusion girl conversions have messed with the matswaps.

Is there another Discord that can help fix this issue other than going to Vtaw's discord?

The problem is with Vtaw Wardrobe 9.
Vtaw has forgotten to pack the materials in the mod for several parts of the Motoko outfit.

Check the file path Materials\vtaw\wardrobe9\Motoko\Jeans to see if there is more than the Base.bgsm, if there is only the Base.bgsm, then this is the reason why the material swap doesn't work.

40 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

The problem is with Vtaw Wardrobe 9.
Vtaw has forgotten to pack the materials in the mod for several parts of the Motoko outfit.

Check the file path Materials\vtaw\wardrobe9\Motoko\Jeans to see if there is more than the Base.bgsm, if there is only the Base.bgsm, then this is the reason why the material swap doesn't work.

Ok. Is there a way for me to check the file paths in the Wardrobe 9 base and its materials file?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, NFTitties said:

Ok. Is there a way for me to check the file paths in the Wardrobe 9 base and its materials file?

Open your Fallout 4 game folder and follow the file path I posted!

But you can actually skip that. I was just on the Nexus page of Vtaw Wardrobe 9 and checked whether the material files are included in the download and found that they are missing.

Edited by N.Gamma
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Open your Fallout 4 game folder and follow the file path I posted!

But you can actually skip that. I was just on the Nexus page of Vtaw Wardrobe 9 and checked whether the material files are included in the download and found that they are missing.

The added matswaps are a separate 8GB download, which is why they are not included in the base outfit file.

edit. Just checked the filepath - only the Base.bgsm file is in the folder. Looks like the added matswaps didn't get directed to the right place. I'll unpack the textures mod and see if they are in there.

edit. Damn. a ba2 file, which I can't open. Going to try and copy/paste the bgsm files from the Sejung Jeans into Motoko and see if that works.

Edit. Copy/paste did not work. Without being able to unpack the ba2 archive, I can't check to see if the matswaps for the Motoko Jeans actually got included and just aren't being loaded by Vortex, or don't exist at all.

Opened up VTAW 9 with FO4Edit - there are no material swaps for Motoko Jeans in the mod.

Edited by IBAGadget
Posted (edited)

I did some testing, it looks like the Fusion Girl conversion for Vtaw Wardrobe 9 messes up the matswap for Motoko Jeans.

Is there an earlier version of the Wardrobe 9 FG conversion that doesn't mess up the Motoko jeans matswap, or do I need to wait for NGamma to fix things?

Edited by NFTitties

I did some testing, it looks like the Fusion Girl conversion for Vtaw Wardrobe 9 messes up the matswap for Motoko Jeans.

Is there an earlier version of the Wardrobe 9 FG conversion that doesn't mess up the Motoko jeans matswap, or do I need to wait for NGamma to fix things?

As I have already told IBAGadget, the problem lies with Vtaw Wardrob 9 itself. There are no material files for the other colors that you can select at the chem station. Perhaps Vtaw has simply forgotten to integrate them.

24 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

As I have already told IBAGadget, the problem lies with Vtaw Wardrob 9 itself. There are no material files for the other colors that you can select at the chem station. Perhaps Vtaw has simply forgotten to integrate them.

I did some testing - without the FG bodyslide conversion the matswap for the Motoko jeans works perfectly fine. It's when I convert Wardrobe 9 to use Fusion Girl that the matswaps no longer works.

Posted (edited)

I did some testing - without the FG bodyslide conversion the matswap for the Motoko jeans works perfectly fine. It's when I convert Wardrobe 9 to use Fusion Girl that the matswaps no longer works.

I found the issue.
I created most of the bodyslides during the beta development of Vtaw Wardrob 9. Apparently Vtaw changed the material path from the Motoko\Jeans folder to the Sejung\Jeans folder at some point. That was the reason why I couldn't find any other materials for the jeans in the Motoko folder.

Edited by N.Gamma
14 hours ago, Lord8Rahl said:

Hi, can someone please tell/show me how to update the older FusionGirl conversion? 
I want this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39411?tab=description , but it doesn't work anymore, so I would like to try it.
Thanks in advance

Graf's Conversion Guide

That's the one I use and recommend. I don't remember if there is any differences in converting an outfit from an older version of FG so I would just follow the guide like any other outfit except you could probably skip Step 2 since you're not converting a CBBE outfit.

On 23.05.2024 at 02:13, vaultbait said:

Тело Fusion Girl не поддерживает расчленение, поскольку в сетке слишком много полигонов, хотя существуют уменьшенные варианты полигонов, в которые вы можете конвертировать одежду, например Graph FG Reduced (используется пакетами замены одежды CCO).

thank you, I know this and these mods and use them, but I would like some heels to support me and that would be enough for me