Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

22.06.2024 в 15:13 Thor2000 сказал:

Я загрузила патч для отсутствующих текстур глаз. Мне интересно, есть ли у кого-нибудь еще эта ошибка с костями шлонга?

I have a problem with the new goblins and squirrels. The squirrels simply had a skeleton and a model replaced. It didn’t work out that way with the goblins; the weight distribution of the vertices in the ...HARD model was broken. You need to edit it in a 3D editor. Unfortunately, there is no time for this yet.

14 hours ago, Foolzero said:

The squirrels simply had a skeleton and a model replaced.

Not by me. I didn't change anything with them.

14 hours ago, Foolzero said:

I have a problem with the new goblins. It didn’t work out that way with the goblins; the weight distribution of the vertices in the ...HARD model was broken.

Canceller, did you have issues with the new riekling goblins? I suspect there is differences between LE/SE when it comes to riekling skeletons. Saw the same thing on the little Bjaergtroll.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Canceller, did you have issues with the new riekling goblins? I suspect there is differences between LE/SE when it comes to riekling skeletons. Saw the same thing on the little Bjaergtroll.

Like this one?

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-06-2515-31-33.png.d6f0fc4fa1e605b8bed46c3a5c2423ea.png

Oh, BTW. Is it possible to use the SOS Light skeleton on Mihail's Goblins? Just realized they're using human skeleton.

3 hours ago, Canceller said:

Like this one?

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2024-06-2515-31-33.png.d6f0fc4fa1e605b8bed46c3a5c2423ea.png

Oh, BTW. Is it possible to use the SOS Light skeleton on Mihail's Goblins? Just realized they're using human skeleton.

Yeah that's one. It's defently a LE / SE incompability. About the SOS light Skeleton. It could be. Never tried it myself.

12 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah that's one. It's defently a LE / SE incompability. About the SOS light Skeleton. It could be. Never tried it myself

Yup. It also happens on some armors (especially with physics) when backported.
I'll try experimenting with the SOS stuff... Might fail or I might not, we'll see😆

55 minutes ago, Foolzero said:

There may have been confusion and problems with more than one type of goblin. I'm talking about the goblin Bitterfish (Thora) (Slimgoblin) But he is Riekling with a different skin. So the problem is not in the skeleton but in the weight distribution of the vertices

Screenshot 2024-06-26 134723.png

Yes we're talking about the same one. 

Like I said earlier, it was the exact same issue with the bjaergtroll which also is a riekling. It worked flawlessly in LE cause I rigged for LE but not for SE. I experienced that myself when I swtiched over to SE. Now it's the same thing but the other way around.

That said... I'm wondering if LE version of the bjaergtroll got overwritten by a converted SE version? Does give bone errors too?

1 hour ago, Foolzero said:

There may have been confusion and problems with more than one type of goblin. I'm talking about the goblin Bitterfish (Thora) (Slimgoblin) But he is Riekling with a different skin. So the problem is not in the skeleton but in the weight distribution of the vertices

Try out the Bjaergtroll in any xxx animations. See if it produces the same bone error as the Bitterfish goblin. If it does, download patch v1.83 and report back please. . The patch contains the original LE rigged Bjaergtroll.

EDIT: I don't know why, but SE don't use belly bones on rieklings, but LE does. So if you're up for it, open one of those goblin aroused meshes in outfitstudio, set your reference skeleton to use the riekling skeketon in settings. Then import as reference the aroused vanilla riekling body and use that body as reference and copy its belly weight over to the slimgoblin body. That should be the fix. Same thing I did with the Bjaergtroll but opposite 😝.

Edited by Thor2000
Got my memory back.
57 minutes ago, Foolzero said:

After trial and error I found the problem with goblins. It turned out to be (BSDismemberSkinInstance). After its removal, the goblin model stopped being compatible. (this model works correctly)

I don’t know why this parameter is in the creature model. Could you tell? I'm posting the files.

SlimGoblin.zip 6.97 MB · 1 download

Great. But you did remove the bellybone? I can't find them in the bones list.

What happens in LE if you just convert BSDismemberSkinInstance to NiskinInstances and let the Goblin have its belly weights intact? Screw that.

I'm gonna upload a new patch with the updated meshes. Reason why it was still a BSDismemberSkinInstance may be because I've forgot to convert it to NiSkiInstance. I never thought that would lead to broken bones in game though. We learn as we live I guess.

Edited by Thor2000

Oh, this may seem strange, but the belly bones are not used at all by the model. the abdominal bone is not listed as (active). it's just there as ballast. The bone remained, I did not remove it. I understand that in BSDismemberSkinInstance there is a link to the belly bone, but it is not used, so a conflict arises and the model breaks.

Everything seems to work fine with 1.84 as far as i can tell. One question about enemy spawning variation. I always play on expert ,but tried adept for destruction mage and i encountered rockbiter shamans with warpaint on 2 different playtrough around lvl 10. Meanwhile on expert I didn't see a single one on many playtroughs ,not even on a lvl 30 character. Is it normal?