Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

On 2/3/2024 at 7:02 PM, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I just got the SE version of this mod earlier today (as of writing this) for Skyrim SE/AE & it didn't take long before I noticed a lot of the creatures I've encountered are missing their textures, they have the blank purplish colour. I downloaded the main 2GB file from Mediafire & the patches on the LL page for this mod. I have ABC installed aswell. I've allowed the patch mods to override the main mod & re-registered the mods in Creature Framework but to no avail, a lot of the creatures are still missing textures. 

All look great to me.  A few don't have ABC support, etc. and a few a bit inflexible for the anims (can't be helped) but all the rest work great.  

On 3/29/2023 at 11:30 PM, Thor2000 said:

Oops... I did it again... ?

Both mesh files for both Lycan Werehounds was missing from the upload. I've uploaded Patch v1.72.

Dunno why this happened. These files are present in the SE version.

EDIT: Since you see that werewolf dick there, it means that SOS Schlongs of Skyrim is assigning dicks to creatures based on werewolfrace. You have untick the werewolfrace from all the three addons in SOS MCM. Or you will see a double set of dicks on werewolf creatures.

This seems like a fix for me, but I have no idea were to untick the werewolfrace from the addons. Can someone help me figure out were to do this. Thanks.

I tried experimenting with removing the genitals from my folders to fix the double penis syndrome ( I use nexus if that's of any use). I removed them from abc, mnc, sos, I was left with literally nothing to my knowledge for werewolf penises and tried to spawn  any werewolf creature (such as werehog, hunger, a regular werewolf) and I'm am having the double penis syndrome issue. I'm lost on what to do tried looking for threads but can't find many that have helped. I've done multiple new games as well. Really appreciated if anyone can fix this for me.

Edited by Lycan1

There is a demented mage, presumbaly from mihails flesh atronachs Grummites added here, that are invisible for me. Already happend on an older version (both, skyrim and DC) and now with the current version of both. 
Anyone knows how to tackle that?

Ok scrap that, it was shadow of mereth

Edited by urabi
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 6:03 PM, Ollec said:

Is this a standalone mod? Hounds appear as normal dogs

Hounds? I don't think I have something called hounds. At least not yet. It's standalone with the requirements mentioned.

I still couldn’t bring myself to write about it, but I finally decided to, the author’s idea is wonderful, but the lack of some files (meshes) drove me hysterical, I had to delete everything to hell!😡

3 hours ago, Helga_o said:

And if you don’t regret wasting your time and effort, then fix it, good luck to you!

If you just chill down and instead of letting anger and frustation steer you, then you will see where it went wrong. All files are there. You need the patch and the txt file that allow you to download the main file from mediafire.

5 hours ago, Helga_o said:

А если не жалеете о потраченном времени и силах, то исправьте, удачи вам!

In addition to the fact that there are not enough files, there were also mesh files in the texture folder and in general I don’t understand much about this, I had to re-assemble and install the game, it should be corrected by someone who understands this.

I've been wanting to write this for a long time: In my opinion, dinosaurs don't really fit into the lore of the game, but they are so heavenly beautiful, and I just stand and admire them! Thank you very much for this beauty and this amazing mod!

On 5/30/2024 at 11:52 AM, wprarr said:

I've been wanting to write this for a long time: In my opinion, dinosaurs don't really fit into the lore of the game, but they are so heavenly beautiful, and I just stand and admire them! Thank you very much for this beauty and this amazing mod!

I am a bit biased myself 😁. Anyway, thank you.

2 hours ago, btj1234 said:

LE VER DEAD?? 😰

Not quite, but not far from it either. I planned to do one more update on the LE version. There's just do much to do and so little time.

I was waiting for someone to convert the latest SE esp to LE. But never heard anything.

13 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Not quite, but not far from it either. I planned to do one more update on the LE version. There's just do much to do and so little time.

I was waiting for someone to convert the latest SE esp to LE. But never heard anything.

I'll help. I've also installed the whole mod + the 1.81 patch, converted all meshes and textures so I can test it further...

Played for about an hour... Met Mathilda in front of Whiterun Stables, encountered a Lesser Werewolf on the way to Dawnstar and west from there, fought Mounted Skavens & Goblins. Didn't encounter any problems. Will do more playtests and report here if I find errors.

Here's the converted 1.8 esp:

DemonicCreatures.esp

8 hours ago, Canceller said:

I'll help. I've also installed the whole mod + the 1.81 patch, converted all meshes and textures so I can test it further...

Played for about an hour... Met Mathilda in front of Whiterun Stables, encountered a Lesser Werewolf on the way to Dawnstar and west from there, fought Mounted Skavens & Goblins. Didn't encounter any problems. Will do more playtests and report here if I find errors.

Here's the converted 1.8 esp:

DemonicCreatures.esp 1.37 MB · 0 downloads

Great 😁. I have all meshes and textures already converted. But I needed the esp you just provided. Many thanks.

Ps: converting the meshes from SE to LE may not be straight forward anymore. You see in SE I've removed the HDT PE path in every aroused nif file and replaced it with a HDT SMP path. For SE this okay because even if SE users don't use hdt smp they still achieve vagina collision through CBPC physics. LE on the other hand must have that HDT Havok Path set up in the nif file. Otherwise collision fails (but I'm only 95% sure).

I'll see if I can get a version of 1.8 released this week (there won't be a patch 1.81 since it will be sort of included.)

On 6/11/2024 at 9:49 PM, Thor2000 said:

Sorry cant help you out on this, im fully moving to SSE a while ago and all of my LE data are already deleted.

On 6/12/2024 at 9:29 PM, Thor2000 said:

Great 😁. I have all meshes and textures already converted. But I needed the esp you just provided. Many thanks.

Ps: converting the meshes from SE to LE may not be straight forward anymore. You see in SE I've removed the HDT PE path in every aroused nif file and replaced it with a HDT SMP path. For SE this okay because even if SE users don't use hdt smp they still achieve vagina collision through CBPC physics. LE on the other hand must have that HDT Havok Path set up in the nif file. Otherwise collision fails (but I'm only 95% sure).

I'll see if I can get a version of 1.8 released this week (there won't be a patch 1.81 since it will be sort of included.)

No problem. I love this mod and don't want the LE to die.

About the HDT Havok Path, I also went ahead and edited the string in the nif files. 😁

On 6/16/2024 at 5:44 AM, Canceller said:

No problem. I love this mod and don't want the LE to die.

About the HDT Havok Path, I also went ahead and edited the string in the nif files. 😁

Well then you don't need the "LE" version anymore. You can cook up a working LE version of your own 🤠

Jokes aside, It's nice to know a mod is wanted. A better compliment doesn't exist. So I've released LE v1.8 with your ESP now and will provide it with fix patches if needed.

The truth is I spend much time on administrating double set of files and different settings in the mesh files, such as HDT smp vs HDT Pe. I also noticed that my demonic goblin village is elevated above ground in the SE version. So what happens if I start building small goblin camps in Skyrim SE and backport it to LE, will these settlements shrink in the ground then? It seems just simpler to leave one version behind and concentrate with the one I am playing. A have few hours at my disposal and must spend them wisely.

Hi @Thor2000 First of all thanks for updating the mod in LE , I really love it!
I found that some of Skavens (Archers, Elite and the ones that have a barrel in their back) have their tails floating in a side next to them, the game crashes and insta close in the moment that I try to attack them, tried reinstalling and all the possible solutions in the txt file of the download but the problem persists with that Skaven specifically, at least these are which I found. 
Thank You again for this mod!

ScreenShot25.jpeg

Edited by Arielo
Image added.