Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

6 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I just got the SE version of this mod earlier today (as of writing this) for Skyrim SE/AE & it didn't take long before I noticed a lot of the creatures I've encountered are missing their textures, they have the blank purplish colour. I downloaded the main 2GB file from Mediafire & the patches on the LL page for this mod. I have ABC installed aswell. I've allowed the patch mods to override the main mod & re-registered the mods in Creature Framework but to no avail, a lot of the creatures are still missing textures. 

Could you specify which  creatures?

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Could you specify which  creatures?

I haven't seen all the creatures yet but the ones that aren't working that I've noticed so far are:

The big cat creatures like the leopard, the armour of the undead creatures, the Skavens (I think that's what their called, the riekling reskins that look like Skeever people), the creatures the Skaven's ride, the scamps & I believe their were one or two others, I think one of them was one of the Draedoth variants (I was killed by a dragon before I got a chance to properly look at it & it was gone when I got back). I'm worried that there is more creatures that are also missing textures.

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324650
1 hour ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I haven't seen all the creatures yet but the ones that aren't working that I've noticed so far are:

The big cat creatures like the leopard, the armour of the undead creatures, the Skavens (I think that's what their called, the riekling reskins that look like Skeever people), the creatures the Skaven's ride, the scamps & I believe their were one or two others, I think one of them was one of the Draedoth variants (I was killed by a dragon before I got a chance to properly look at it & it was gone when I got back). I'm worried that there is more creatures that are also missing textures.

With that many there is something wrong with the installation of the mod (or a mod conflict). I haven't got any reports of purple textures except for the durzog mount the small green goblinrieklings are riding. There's also an invisible drowner type if I recall correctly.

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

With that many there is something wrong with the installation of the mod (or a mod conflict). I haven't got any reports of purple textures except for the durzog mount the small green goblinrieklings are riding. There's also an invisible drowner type if I recall correctly.

Unless it's an issue with the SE version of the mod but I made sure nothing overwrites the main Demonic Creatures mod, except for the patch mods which is usually what you have to do. In fact the patch mods were the only things that conflicted with the main mod according to Vortex. I could try disabling the patches but I think I tried that and it didn't work. It could be a more simple solution, for instance I didn't start a brand new save after installing them, I loaded up a save file that was already there but it's before I left the Abandoned Prison with Alternate Start, that could be a reason I suppose. But it seems unlikely. Also I use Faster HDT SMP instead of regular HDT SMP but that shouldn't matter since it's the textures that I'm having issues with. I also originally had the upgrade file to upgrade the mod from 1.6 to 1.7 but I got rid of it when I noticed the version I got from Mediafire was already version 1.7, even so when I had the upgrade file installed it still didn't fix the issue. By any chance would the file to decrease the textures to 2K help? Also on the SE page for the mod it said that when upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7 to consider removing data/meshes/newcreatures & data/textures/newcreatures, I'm wondering did installing the upgrade file when I was already on 1.7 have some lingering effects, I'm too worried to mess around with the files unless I know exactly what to do & it is safe to do so. 

23 hours ago, razzor69 said:

You can find it on the mod called Glenmoril by Vicn, and its in glenmoril.bsa by extract the data by bsaextractor/BAE, you can find it on nexus

Anyway here's the ABC SSE version of this, if you wanna actually replace it with chaurus you can try find data/meshes/morenastycritters/chaurus, and then rename Flyer.nif into chaurushunterHard.nif and paste it

Flyer.nif 1.7 MB · 4 downloads

I really appreciate it my friend, unfortunately I have the LE version of skyrim, but I will try to make it work anyway.
By the way, it's a pity mihail has hidden his Blood Drakes mod, I had many mihail's animal mods installed but I didn't manage to get that one.

6 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

Unless it's an issue with the SE version of the mod but I made sure nothing overwrites the main Demonic Creatures mod, except for the patch mods which is usually what you have to do. In fact the patch mods were the only things that conflicted with the main mod according to Vortex. I could try disabling the patches but I think I tried that and it didn't work. It could be a more simple solution, for instance I didn't start a brand new save after installing them, I loaded up a save file that was already there but it's before I left the Abandoned Prison with Alternate Start, that could be a reason I suppose. But it seems unlikely. Also I use Faster HDT SMP instead of regular HDT SMP but that shouldn't matter since it's the textures that I'm having issues with. I also originally had the upgrade file to upgrade the mod from 1.6 to 1.7 but I got rid of it when I noticed the version I got from Mediafire was already version 1.7, even so when I had the upgrade file installed it still didn't fix the issue. By any chance would the file to decrease the textures to 2K help? Also on the SE page for the mod it said that when upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7 to consider removing data/meshes/newcreatures & data/textures/newcreatures, I'm wondering did installing the upgrade file when I was already on 1.7 have some lingering effects, I'm too worried to mess around with the files unless I know exactly what to do & it is safe to do so. 

Just a thought, but if it's a new save, did you remember to re-register everything in creature framework?

I'm running SE version, and don't have the same issues you're reporting.  Not to say there isn't a download source issue, as I downloaded my copy almost a year ago...

14 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

Unless it's an issue with the SE version of the mod but I made sure nothing overwrites the main Demonic Creatures mod, except for the patch mods which is usually what you have to do. In fact the patch mods were the only things that conflicted with the main mod according to Vortex. I could try disabling the patches but I think I tried that and it didn't work. It could be a more simple solution, for instance I didn't start a brand new save after installing them, I loaded up a save file that was already there but it's before I left the Abandoned Prison with Alternate Start, that could be a reason I suppose. But it seems unlikely. Also I use Faster HDT SMP instead of regular HDT SMP but that shouldn't matter since it's the textures that I'm having issues with.

I don't think any of the above is relevant for the missing texture problem except for this:

14 hours ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

I also originally had the upgrade file to upgrade the mod from 1.6 to 1.7 but I got rid of it when I noticed the version I got from Mediafire was already version 1.7, even so when I had the upgrade file installed it still didn't fix the issue. By any chance would the file to decrease the textures to 2K help? Also on the SE page for the mod it said that when upgrading from 1.6 to 1.7 to consider removing data/meshes/newcreatures & data/textures/newcreatures, I'm wondering did installing the upgrade file when I was already on 1.7 have some lingering effects, I'm too worried to mess around with the files unless I know exactly what to do & it is safe to do so. 

Only thing that leads to purple textures is wrong specified texture paths in nif files or wrong texture paths in texture sets inside the esp. That's it. So if you have a purple mesh ingame it means the game located the nif file but couldn't locate it's texture file since it's missing. You mentioned "The big cat creatures like the leopard" and skavens, see screenshot and check if you have those texture files (skavens should also have texture files in all the three folders in the screenshot)

However, I'd recommend doing the following:

Download the main mod again and install it.

Then download "Patch Fix v1.74 OLDRIM.7z" overwrite when asked.

Last, install any alternative textures or meshes found in "V1.7 LE Patches&Docs.7z" if any of those are needed for you.

Try this and see if that helps.

The 2K and 1K texture path is only for weaker PC systems. Yes it might actually "fix" your problem since it may add lower resolutions of the textures missing from the install. But there's no point in downgrading textures unless your PC says so.

folder locs.png

6 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I don't think any of the above is relevant for the missing texture problem except for this:

Only thing that leads to purple textures is wrong specified texture paths in nif files or wrong texture paths in texture sets inside the esp. That's it. So if you have a purple mesh ingame it means the game located the nif file but couldn't locate it's texture file since it's missing. You mentioned "The big cat creatures like the leopard" and skavens, see screenshot and check if you have those texture files (skavens should also have texture files in all the three folders in the screenshot)

However, I'd recommend doing the following:

Download the main mod again and install it.

Then download "Patch Fix v1.74 OLDRIM.7z" overwrite when asked.

Last, install any alternative textures or meshes found in "V1.7 LE Patches&Docs.7z" if any of those are needed for you.

Try this and see if that helps.

The 2K and 1K texture path is only for weaker PC systems. Yes it might actually "fix" your problem since it may add lower resolutions of the textures missing from the install. But there's no point in downgrading textures unless your PC says so.

folder locs.png

Oh yep, the skaven & witcherPanther texture folders aren't even there for me. I have a feeling I'm missing a lot of other folders aswell. I take it I'll have to delete & reinstall the whole mod, that's likely going to need another fresh new save file isn't it. Here's a screenshot of the textures, these are the only one showing up for me. 

Demonic Creature image.png

50 minutes ago, PhoenixFlyer324650 said:

Oh yep, the skaven & witcherPanther texture folders aren't even there for me. I have a feeling I'm missing a lot of other folders aswell. I take it I'll have to delete & reinstall the whole mod, that's likely going to need another fresh new save file isn't it. Here's a screenshot of the textures, these are the only one showing up for me. 

Demonic Creature image.png

No need to delete any excisting files or folders really. Just do the simple installation steps in my previous post and you'll be up and running 1 minute.

No need for a new save either. Meshes/textures don't care about that. Copypaste everything on top of what's already there. Just make sure you say yes to overwrite.

Edited by Thor2000
5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

No need to delete any excisting files or folders really. Just do the simple installation steps in my previous post and you'll be up and running 1 minute.

No need for a new save either. Meshes/textures don't care about that. Copypaste everything on top of what's already there. Just make sure you say yes to overwrite.

Isn't that for LE edition of the mod? I have the SE version, or does it matter?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2024 at 3:28 PM, Aqtal92 said:

Sexlab animations do not work with goblins and durzogs or am I doing something wrong, can anyone help?)
I am using Demonic "Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 Patch v1.75"

I had the same problem, the solution is easy,
open FNIS, De-install creatures, Run FNIS.

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered a number of problems.

1 An error appears when turned on

Error_143.jpg.c215835a03f6b7a344e2500593357758.jpg

2 Dinosaur squirrels and a number of creatures do not have penises.

3 Animations with frogs are broken for some reason, displaying human animations and not rabbits (Judging by the skeleton, these are rabbits)

How to fix it?

On 3/10/2024 at 2:05 PM, wwa06212 said:

I've got some missing textures on this creature.

will be fixed in v1.8

On 3/10/2024 at 6:35 PM, Foolzero said:

I encountered a number of problems.

1 An error appears when turned on

Error_143.jpg.c215835a03f6b7a344e2500593357758.jpg

I know about it, but it means one record is mispelled. But that doesn't mean the creature won't work. It's hard to find a mispelling in a txt file.

On 3/10/2024 at 6:35 PM, Foolzero said:

2 Dinosaur squirrels and a number of creatures do not have penises.

3 Animations with frogs are broken for some reason, displaying human animations and not rabbits (Judging by the skeleton, these are rabbits)

How to fix it?

Not problems. See the mod description.

On 3/17/2024 at 1:05 AM, Thor2000 said:

will be fixed in v1.8

I know about it, but it means one record is mispelled. But that doesn't mean the creature won't work. It's hard to find a mispelling in a txt file.

Not problems. See the mod description.

awesome ty

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 5:07 AM, razzor69 said:

i have the creation club stuff, but im not sure i cant share this contents that copyright to Bethesda themself as pay "mini DLC mods"

image.png.7e457e1a915be60eded1e24aa947c3d7.png

image.png.8ccf7bea7cbef2bf3f19d3ad6bac382e.png

20210610172719_1.jpg

Hi i'm aware this is *very* old at this point but uh.... hypothetically if one were to theoretically in another timeline have access to those zombies. I have an idea of who (hint hint) would appreciate the esp or whatever to get them working for smegs. Or something *whistles*

(I am very subtle, i know haha)