Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

Hello

At the beginning of my post I would like to apologize for my poor English as it is not my native language.

I've always admired people who create mods with monsters or other creatures in games like Skyrim or Fallout. Since, the range of creation is wide, because in the end it is a fantasy world, I think that mod author have to be a really very creative person to hit the players taste.

I started my adventure with the game TES quite early, as a girl who loves fantasy topics Morrowind and Oblivion games was like a salvation because there were not really many games. Especially where I could play a female role in an open world.
I admit that playing Skyrim, I really miss the creatures from Oblivion. As if they evaporated. I consider this a big minus in Skyrim.
No one wants to get a reheat steak, but those Oblivion creatures or at least some of them (lost but still alive) should be part of Skyrim or at least some regions like The Rift (Goblins, Imps and Scamps) they was looks really great.
Here I have a question not only for the creator of the mod, but also for the other players.... For some reason I don't understand, whenever I add some mods with Creatures, they are terribly unimaginably strong. Their weapons, spells or throwing weapons like arrows or spears practically knock me to the ground with 2-3 hits even on low difficulty level. I had this problems with mods from creators such as Mihail or 4thUnknown. The only one mod thast could make creatures so strong is mod called Immersive Creatures. but I'm unable to solve this problem.
How is with this mod? Anyone else having problems with creatures in this mod?

I would be grateful in advance for any help.

My next question concerns the description of the mod, where the author wrote:

"See that ruin up there? Bleak Falls Barrow. When I was a boy, that place always used to give me nightmares.
Draugr creeping down the mountain to climb through my window at night, that kind of thing. I admit, I still don't much like the look of it.
" Hadvar

I also aim to get the main enemies you encounter more up to date according to the lore. Both Falmers and Draugrs are supposed to venture outside their cave systems for either gathering supplies, hunt or just spread terror to the outside world.

I installed some new mods that merge with mods that reflect some immersiveness/extension of certain neighborhoods adding houses or NPCs like bandits.
So I wonder how this mod will work with Everything... So Far. Everything... So Far adds Bandits outside Bleak Falls Barrow as well as Bleak Falls Barrow Tower.  Will the Draugr come out of Bleak Falls Barrow and start slaughtering with the Bandits? will there be any conflict ect?

I must admit that the monsters in this mod look really great and I would like to use this mod but I would like to know if I can have any conflicts first.

In the description, the author of the mod writes that sleeping at night in the ruins is not safe.

"The road to Whiterun's not safe these days. Lots of travelers just... disappear, south of Dragon Bridge. Can't find a trace of them." Solitude guard

Now these words actually holds some truth in them. Added actors from this mod, be it Draugrs or Falmers will now leave their caves and go on raids together in groups lead by leader. Usually they will go out after dusk on patrols and they will go back in again before dawn (unless they are aggroed). They won't go near settlements (not 99% certain, u know, rabbits and deers), but will in some cases attack forts, guard holds that will be an easy prey for them. Group size is everything from 2-7 actors.

Maybe sleeping outside that nordic ruin isn't that safe anymore. Maybe you shouldn't go through the swamps of morthal as low level since you now a group of grummites protects the area aggressively from outsiders.

I have Sands of Time Sleeping Encounters Standalone Module mod and I'm curious, does Demonic creatures mod already have some system of respawning monsters while the player is sleeping?

Besides Immersive Creatures and Sands of Time Sleeping Encounters I have a few other mods that make the game mechanics harder for me which makes the game much more interesting I also have Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION LITE 2023  I understand that Creatures that patrol the area at night will be somewhat interfered with by these NPCs?

Also I have Genesis Surface Spawns - Encounters Leveled. Are the monsters in the Demonic Creatures mod scripted that can be used by the Genesis Surface Spawns - Encounters Leveled mod?

Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences
Similar question as with Genesis Surface Spawns. I generally don't use Fast Travel mod in the game at all, I just travel in Skyrim only on foot or horseback. Skyrim is so beautiful place to use Fast Travel mode.

Its better to run .. if in rush, but yet, take a look at the beautiful surroundings that surround us, which is not lacking in Skyrim

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0f273d8fba67dfcf1651248dc3e3124f.jpeg

Or ride if afford for horse... and pay taxes fot luxury life XD

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.52977197617c3cc71b9cb3662a1844c5.jpeg

Or just walk and go out ahead of the adventure and see where it will lead us... Hopefully not to Sovngarde, at least not in a spiritual form

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.45d212140f5d71c4bae0aed3db281d82.jpeg

but sometimes when it's far away I'll use a semi-immersive mod like Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled  or Travel By Boat I wonder how Demonic Creatures will interact with mods above.

Regards
Lena

Edited by LenaLachrymosa
Adding content and correct errors
13 hours ago, LenaLachrymosa said:
Spoiler

Hello

At the beginning of my post I would like to apologize for my poor English as it is not my native language.

I've always admired people who create mods with monsters or other creatures in games like Skyrim or Fallout. Since, the range of creation is wide, because in the end it is a fantasy world, I think that mod author have to be a really very creative person to hit the players taste.

I started my adventure with the game TES quite early, as a girl who loves fantasy topics Morrowind and Oblivion games was like a salvation because there were not really many games. Especially where I could play a female role in an open world.
I admit that playing Skyrim, I really miss the creatures from Oblivion. As if they evaporated. I consider this a big minus in Skyrim.
No one wants to get a reheat steak, but those Oblivion creatures or at least some of them (lost but still alive) should be part of Skyrim or at least some regions like The Rift (Goblins, Imps and Scamps) they was looks really great.
Here I have a question not only for the creator of the mod, but also for the other players.... For some reason I don't understand, whenever I add some mods with Creatures, they are terribly unimaginably strong. Their weapons, spells or throwing weapons like arrows or spears practically knock me to the ground with 2-3 hits even on low difficulty level. I had this problems with mods from creators such as Mihail or 4thUnknown. The only one mod thast could make creatures so strong is mod called Immersive Creatures. but I'm unable to solve this problem.
How is with this mod? Anyone else having problems with creatures in this mod?

I would be grateful in advance for any help.

My next question concerns the description of the mod, where the author wrote:

I installed some new mods that merge with mods that reflect some immersiveness/extension of certain neighborhoods adding houses or NPCs like bandits.
So I wonder how this mod will work with Everything... So Far. Everything... So Far adds Bandits outside Bleak Falls Barrow as well as Bleak Falls Barrow Tower.  Will the Draugr come out of Bleak Falls Barrow and start slaughtering with the Bandits? will there be any conflict ect?

I must admit that the monsters in this mod look really great and I would like to use this mod but I would like to know if I can have any conflicts first.

In the description, the author of the mod writes that sleeping at night in the ruins is not safe.

I have Sands of Time Sleeping Encounters Standalone Module mod and I'm curious, does Demonic creatures mod already have some system of respawning monsters while the player is sleeping?

Besides Immersive Creatures and Sands of Time Sleeping Encounters I have a few other mods that make the game mechanics harder for me which makes the game much more interesting I also have Populated Skyrim HELL EDITION LITE 2023  I understand that Creatures that patrol the area at night will be somewhat interfered with by these NPCs?

Also I have Genesis Surface Spawns - Encounters Leveled. Are the monsters in the Demonic Creatures mod scripted that can be used by the Genesis Surface Spawns - Encounters Leveled mod?

Fast Travel Ambushes and Consequences
Similar question as with Genesis Surface Spawns. I generally don't use Fast Travel mod in the game at all, I just travel in Skyrim only on foot or horseback. Skyrim is so beautiful place to use Fast Travel mode.

Its better to run .. if in rush, but yet, take a look at the beautiful surroundings that surround us, which is not lacking in Skyrim

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.0f273d8fba67dfcf1651248dc3e3124f.jpeg

Or ride if afford for horse... and pay taxes fot luxury life XD

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.52977197617c3cc71b9cb3662a1844c5.jpeg

Or just walk and go out ahead of the adventure and see where it will lead us... Hopefully not to Sovngarde, at least not in a spiritual form

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.45d212140f5d71c4bae0aed3db281d82.jpeg

but sometimes when it's far away I'll use a semi-immersive mod like Better Fast Travel - Carriages and Ships - Overhauled  or Travel By Boat I wonder how Demonic Creatures will interact with mods above.

Regards
Lena

I understand your pain. Due to the vanilla combat system of Skyrim a lot of mod authors make their creatures, NPCs, followers very tanky or for level 80 only (Moon Path, Darkend, Vigilant, etc.). Part of the issue with this is a lot of mod authors don't bother to edit the encounter range of their mobs. If you can use xEdit (I highly recommend everyone in the community learn this tool), then it is easy to edit the mods yourself to correct this issue.

Regarding this mod... I am one of Thor's biggest fans. I love this mod but I edit every mod I download to my own playstyle or liking. This mod from the gate offers a mixed bag. You will encounter monsters in the early game that can be defeated, but are challenging. The higher level you are, the more "unique" creatures you will find. The mod does not run many scripts that will make your Skyrim more dynamic, such as the attacking Draugr you mentioned. There are patrols and few world encounter events that will happen that are unique to this mod that are fun when you come across them. By the time you are level 10, from my original experience, you will start facing off against a few beasts and other creatures that are more or less meant to take you down. Most notoriously are the Kwama Foragers. They spit acid, have high health, and you encounter them all over the Rift. This mod, being on these forums, are not really meant for your immersive Skyrim adventure into Elder Scrolls. This is, like most on here, are sussy mods (as the kids say). By design, you are meant to lose... like... Berserk style meant to lose.

Now... personally, I use these sexually deviant mods as a form of punishment. My Skyrim playthroughs are always engineered to be difficult, Dragon Age difficult. Soon as I hit Riverwood, I need to prepare. I need to work, get armor, get potions, and try to get to Whiterun. Once I get to Whiterun, I form my first party member and we go off adventuring. I keep a part of two mostly. Sometimes I have to get a party of 3 in order to take on some of the other dungeons I have tweaked to high hell. If we lose... and we do if I don't use strategy. We get taken. Some die. My character will get enslaved or something else will happen to them, I have around 13 scenarios that can happen in my game. Each one, though sexual in some fashion, is an utter pain to deal with. It throws me back to square one. I roleplay (I am a nerd), so I always craft a story around it. Again, I take inspiration from Berserk, Dragon Age, Kenshi, etc. Right now in my current playthrough I have gone down the rabbit hole of Bakafactory mods ontop of my base game regiment. Now my towns are no longer safe. I need shelter. I need friends. A lot to manage in order to not lose the game.

My best advice to you. Try this mod, it is really great. Prepare your characters (Not like me, you do you). If you don't like it and don't want to get into xEdit. Remove it, start fresh. If you don't want the mood that these forums offer from it's modding community, stick with Immersive Creatures. It's safe.

On 8/3/2023 at 11:40 AM, Gundalypse said:

I understand your pain. Due to the vanilla combat system of Skyrim a lot of mod authors make their creatures, NPCs, followers very tanky or for level 80 only (Moon Path, Darkend, Vigilant, etc.). Part of the issue with this is a lot of mod authors don't bother to edit the encounter range of their mobs. If you can use xEdit (I highly recommend everyone in the community learn this tool), then it is easy to edit the mods yourself to correct this issue.

Regarding this mod... I am one of Thor's biggest fans. I love this mod but I edit every mod I download to my own playstyle or liking. This mod from the gate offers a mixed bag. You will encounter monsters in the early game that can be defeated, but are challenging. The higher level you are, the more "unique" creatures you will find. The mod does not run many scripts that will make your Skyrim more dynamic, such as the attacking Draugr you mentioned. There are patrols and few world encounter events that will happen that are unique to this mod that are fun when you come across them. By the time you are level 10, from my original experience, you will start facing off against a few beasts and other creatures that are more or less meant to take you down. Most notoriously are the Kwama Foragers. They spit acid, have high health, and you encounter them all over the Rift. This mod, being on these forums, are not really meant for your immersive Skyrim adventure into Elder Scrolls. This is, like most on here, are sussy mods (as the kids say). By design, you are meant to lose... like... Berserk style meant to lose.

Now... personally, I use these sexually deviant mods as a form of punishment. My Skyrim playthroughs are always engineered to be difficult, Dragon Age difficult. Soon as I hit Riverwood, I need to prepare. I need to work, get armor, get potions, and try to get to Whiterun. Once I get to Whiterun, I form my first party member and we go off adventuring. I keep a part of two mostly. Sometimes I have to get a party of 3 in order to take on some of the other dungeons I have tweaked to high hell. If we lose... and we do if I don't use strategy. We get taken. Some die. My character will get enslaved or something else will happen to them, I have around 13 scenarios that can happen in my game. Each one, though sexual in some fashion, is an utter pain to deal with. It throws me back to square one. I roleplay (I am a nerd), so I always craft a story around it. Again, I take inspiration from Berserk, Dragon Age, Kenshi, etc. Right now in my current playthrough I have gone down the rabbit hole of Bakafactory mods ontop of my base game regiment. Now my towns are no longer safe. I need shelter. I need friends. A lot to manage in order to not lose the game.

My best advice to you. Try this mod, it is really great. Prepare your characters (Not like me, you do you). If you don't like it and don't want to get into xEdit. Remove it, start fresh. If you don't want the mood that these forums offer from it's modding community, stick with Immersive Creatures. It's safe.

Baka factory mod enjoyer? me too, you are no longer safe on the adventure even on the tavern because you know seku harassment and SL approach baka ver xD
and baka defeat is good for your demonic monster mod playthrough, a great combo for lewd gaming xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still have troubles with undead creatures in Dragonreach prison underground floor. They breake some prison sequence becouse of combat initiate and they are out of range.

On 9/20/2023 at 7:00 AM, mlgman123 said:

Minotaur HDT isnt working for me, vagina simply doesnt interact

Still no fix?

On 9/29/2023 at 10:19 PM, LenaLachrymosa said:

And all this demonic creatures can do rampampam with female character during her defeat ? :curious_imp:

Well at least 95% of them. I didn't care about ducks and rabbits.

19 hours ago, crococat said:

Still have troubles with undead creatures in Dragonreach prison underground floor. They breake some prison sequence becouse of combat initiate and they are out of range.

If I get back to this, I'll just remove them completely. I'll move to SE so it's gonna take some time.

On 9/30/2023 at 3:19 AM, LenaLachrymosa said:

And all this demonic creatures can do rampampam with female character during her defeat ? :curious_imp:

Rabbit have severel anims from Billy, and chicken barely has animation, only one from old MNC, its sad no one making anim for bull/cow lol

On 10/5/2023 at 4:41 AM, Gundalypse said:

Hey Thor, you ever finish that Goblin Village? Been thinking about random monster filled placed to add to my game.

You mean for the SE version? Not yet. I'm shifting over to SE now as we speak. So eventually I will load that mod up to check it. People on SE said all objects in the village was elevating above ground. So I'll see if I can fix that. I'll also add a couple of Falkreath goblin patrols going in and out of the city.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/10/2024 at 11:43 PM, nunu1212 said:

hmmm i cant seem to just fix an issue with drowner when i run into drowner they are invisible or if i use hentai drwoner still same any fix for this

I know that on the SE version there is some race errors causing one of them to be invisible. I'm not using LE anymore so I can't tell if it's the same. I'm working with an error/improvement patch but no idea when it's finished.

Edited by Thor2000
  • 3 weeks later...

Have an issue which I can't fix myself nor did I find a working solution for in this topic: some creatures (drowners and chimps at least, haven't tried all of them) stay idle during a SL animation. An animation starts properly, creature's 'equipment' is applied, the other actor moves like it should, but these creatures stay in their position playing their idle anim all the SL animation stages through. I've tried rebuilding the animation registry, disable and enable creature animations, yet nothing helped so far. (other creatures I've tried work properly though)

9 hours ago, Uriel123 said:

Have an issue which I can't fix myself nor did I find a working solution for in this topic: some creatures (drowners and chimps at least, haven't tried all of them) stay idle during a SL animation. An animation starts properly, creature's 'equipment' is applied, the other actor moves like it should, but these creatures stay in their position playing their idle anim all the SL animation stages through. I've tried rebuilding the animation registry, disable and enable creature animations, yet nothing helped so far. (other creatures I've tried work properly though)

Do you have sexlab tools installed? Does it change anything if you try to change animation stages using that mod?

On 2/2/2024 at 11:47 PM, Bestiality44 said:

Hi, does anyone know where I can find this "fly" mod that is probably replacing the "chaurus hunter" vanilla?

PS: The video is not mine, it's from a pixiv user named lilibei

You can find it on the mod called Glenmoril by Vicn, and its in glenmoril.bsa by extract the data by bsaextractor/BAE, you can find it on nexus

Anyway here's the ABC SSE version of this, if you wanna actually replace it with chaurus you can try find data/meshes/morenastycritters/chaurus, and then rename Flyer.nif into chaurushunterHard.nif and paste it

Flyer.nif

I just got the SE version of this mod earlier today (as of writing this) for Skyrim SE/AE & it didn't take long before I noticed a lot of the creatures I've encountered are missing their textures, they have the blank purplish colour. I downloaded the main 2GB file from Mediafire & the patches on the LL page for this mod. I have ABC installed aswell. I've allowed the patch mods to override the main mod & re-registered the mods in Creature Framework but to no avail, a lot of the creatures are still missing textures. 

On 2/3/2024 at 7:37 AM, Uriel123 said:

Yes, I do, tried doing that, but to no effect.

Then I'm not sure what to do. It's not a creaature framework issue since they swap meshes. Sounds more like a sexlab behaviour issue. Does all four drowner types have this issue?