Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

I've uploaded the Goblin Village (or what I have so far). This patch is downloadable through my patreon page. Don't worry. It is a open post and can be downloaded without signing in anywhere (and it always will be). I feel it the mods here on Loverslab just fall behind and dissappears. When I keep it at my own private page it will always show up since I'm not gonna overflow my patreon with mods obviously. The link for this addon mod is on the front page of demonic creatures. Maybe a little bit hard to find but, yeah.. Let's see how it goes.

Requirement: Demonic Creatures v1.7 with its patch fixes.

DEMONIC CREATURE ADDONS MADE BY ME

Hide contents

Goblin Village betaversion v.0: https://www.patreon.com/posts/demonic-goblin-81498978 (open post. Patreonage not needed)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Me2... if you like fairies, scroll down on this page to find this hidden gem:

fairyfollowers: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33560-adenzs-follower/#comment-842371

They're not compatible with sexlab, but they're really nice.

I do like fairies.  I use a different body (CBBE based), would I still be able to use them?  I know that its possible to have unique body shapes for NPCs, so I'm hoping I can still use them.  I'll give it a try.  What makes them incompatible with Sexlab?  Oh, its probably because they're a unique race?

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I do like fairies.  I use a different body (CBBE based), would I still be able to use them?  I know that its possible to have unique body shapes for NPCs, so I'm hoping I can still use them.  I'll give it a try.  What makes them incompatible with Sexlab?  Oh, its probably because they're a unique race?

Yeah you can still use them. They're a unique race with their own unique animations (and tiny). To make them work someone would have to make specific animations for them. I thought about creating a bigger bottle and have one of them trapped inside... would be kinda cool.

Edited by Thor2000
1 minute ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Or put them in a vanilla gibbet.  :)

Gibbet ?? You know since I suck in english I have to rely on google, and this is what comes up on gibbet:

An upright post with a crosspiece used for execution and subsequent public display; a gallows.

Shame on you Naps-on-Dirt for wanting to spoil these small, innocent, tiny, cute, flying fairy things ??

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Gibbet ?? You know since I suck in english I have to rely on google, and this is what comes up on gibbet:

An upright post with a crosspiece used for execution and subsequent public display; a gallows.

Shame on you Naps-on-Dirt for wanting to spoil these small, innocent, tiny, cute, flying fairy things ??

Huh, thats not what I thought a gibbet was.  I don't really think that definition is correct.  I'm not a medieval expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure that a gibbet are those iron bar cages, essentially giant birdcages, to put prisoners in.  Often times they're hung from posts or trees and a condemned person would get put in it until they died and rotted away to a skeleton.  They're in a few places in Skyrim, the first one that comes to mind is in the Helgen fort basement, the last room before you enter the cave system.  

Btw, thats awesome, the fairies are fairy sized!!  I was just expecting a normal sized follower with fairy wings.  :D Which is also why I suggested a gibbet.   If they're this small a gibbet is no longer the right cage to use.

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Huh, thats not what I thought a gibbet was.  I don't really think that definition is correct.  I'm not a medieval expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure that a gibbet are those iron bar cages, essentially giant birdcages, to put prisoners in.

No idea... I just thought it was very funny ?

The mod is really good yes. The author did a good job.

15 hours ago, sophiextime said:

i installed this mod and i am getting an endless loading at start. What is causing that please? :(

Hard to say really. Is all bashed patches up and running (if you've made any).

The mod is properly installed?

"Loading state" - I assume your trying to load an existing save? Does it happen on a new savegame as well?

hello really like your mod but some of the creatures dont seem to work for me like i can spawn them they fight and everythinh but when it comes down to f they just dont do anything i tried defeat i tried sexlab and even matchmaker but the spells dont work on them so i was wondering are there some creatures that dont work?

I've got a weird problem with the skinned hounds (SE version), everything looks fine until the penis is applied then it changes over to the standard dog model. As far as I can tell this is the only creature in the mod giving me issues. They are showing as correctly registered in CF and the problem was also there in the previous version but not the one before that. Any ideas appreciated!

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.thumb.png.8720003ee8576de1b81068c22bde86d6.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.thumb.png.5efbb277ccb07aff113b894bd0e609ef.png

Edited by lydiaofwhiterun
On 4/29/2023 at 11:57 PM, zarza said:

I don't know if they already mentioned it, but how do I solve the floating tongues and members hahaha?

Most likely a not compatible creature skeleton. Try reinstall ABC.

On 5/1/2023 at 3:36 AM, enricttvv said:

and if its not too much to ask do you have a list of those that work and those that dont

That list is already in the download packages. 

On 5/1/2023 at 3:35 AM, enricttvv said:

like the ogrim lord works but the normal ogrim doesnt

14 hours ago, lydiaofwhiterun said:

I've got a weird problem with the skinned hounds (SE version), everything looks fine until the penis is applied then it changes over to the standard dog model. As far as I can tell this is the only creature in the mod giving me issues. They are showing as correctly registered in CF and the problem was also there in the previous version but not the one before that. Any ideas appreciated!

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot12.thumb.png.8720003ee8576de1b81068c22bde86d6.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot13.thumb.png.5efbb277ccb07aff113b894bd0e609ef.png

I checked both Ogrim Lord and the skinned hound.  They load correctly and all file related stuff is correct. The last has a custom race so nothing should overwrite its race or anything either. I can only advice to see the troubleshooting page for mnc, try rebuild sexlab animation registry, also see if the issue persist in a new game.

3 hours ago, enricttvv said:

sorry i really must be dumb where cause i cant find it in the download folder

No you're not dumb, but you could perhaps search a bit more for it ?

From the description page:

EXPLANATION OF THE FILES IN THE DOWNLOAD SECTION:

handbook of Demonic Creatures V1.6pdf: OPTIONAL: Contains pictures from all creatures up to version v1.6.

V1.7 OLDRIM MEDIAFIRE Demonic Creatures Download Link.txt: REQUIRED: The main mod you must download if you don't have the mod already installed and has to be downloaded from mediafire through given link.

LEupgradetov1.7fromv1.62(only).7z: OPTIONAL: If you have Demonic Creatures v1.6 with the patch v.162 installed, just download this file instead of the whole mod.

2K Resolution package LE.7z: OPTIONAL: Many textures are 4K default. Download this package to reduce texture files to 2K.

V1.7 LE Patches&Documents: OPTIONAL: Here you'll find a list with all creatures in the mod. Patches to get rid of dinos, have a futa on female zombies instead of strap ons. Draugr Schlong texture that match Kajuans Draugr Retexture. Installation/Uninstallation instructions and a map with shows where you can encounter patrolling creatures.

Patch Fix vX.XX OLDRIM: Contains important fixes of errors.

On 26.11.2020 at 13:24, Thor2000 said:

спасибо за это... посмотрю.

Приветствую,
Помогите мне с модом - у меня очень много существ заменителей злокрыс, но игра поддерживает только 2 модели серые и белые. Мне нужен мод который позволит добавить 10 заменителей злокрыс. я незнаю как это сделать в креашенкит

Hi,
Help me with the mod - I have a lot of creatures that are substitutes for evil skeevers, but the game supports only 2 models, gray and white. I need a mod that will allow me to add 10 substitutes for evil rats. I don't know how to do it in creashenkit

2 hours ago, grawi said:

Приветствую,
Помогите мне с модом - у меня очень много существ заменителей злокрыс, но игра поддерживает только 2 модели серые и белые. Мне нужен мод который позволит добавить 10 заменителей злокрыс. я незнаю как это сделать в креашенкит

Hi,
Help me with the mod - I have a lot of creatures that are substitutes for evil skeevers, but the game supports only 2 models, gray and white. I need a mod that will allow me to add 10 substitutes for evil rats. I don't know how to do it in creashenkit

Please see this tutorial how to edit leveled lists. This tutorial is for items but it's not much different from creatures (and the video is made by a GOD).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqU2U3NK7qo

But I advice to use Tes5edit or xEdit to do this. It is much easier.

Basically you want to duplicate an existing vanilla leveled list such as "LCHARSabrecat" or "LCHARwolf", and give it an editor ID like SUBLCHARGrawiSkeevers or something. This list will hold only your creatures. So replace all vanilla creature NPC inside it with your own custom creature NPCs.

Then, to get these new creatures to distribute in Skyrim, you must put your "SUBLCHARGrawiSkeevers" into one of Skyrims larger creature lists. If you want them to appear where you normally see Skeevers, these ones are the vanilla you must edit: LCHARAnimalHills, LCHARAnimalPlainsPredator, LCHARAnimalForestPredator and LCHARAnimalCanyonPredator

-> In tes5edit/xEdit find each one of them under skyrim.esm (in header "leveled NPC"). Choose <Copy as override into...>. You will then be prompted to decide which esp you want the new edits to be part of. Do that for all 4 vanilla lists.

Next step is to insert your "SUBLCHARGrawiSkeevers" into all these lists that are now being overwritten your new esp. You can open up DemonicCreatures.esp and look at LCHARAnimalHills to see how I did. Attached a screenshot too.

pic.png

On 5/2/2023 at 7:40 AM, Thor2000 said:

Most likely a not compatible creature skeleton. Try reinstall ABC.

That list is already in the download packages. 

I checked both Ogrim Lord and the skinned hound.  They load correctly and all file related stuff is correct. The last has a custom race so nothing should overwrite its race or anything either. I can only advice to see the troubleshooting page for mnc, try rebuild sexlab animation registry, also see if the issue persist in a new game.

Thanks for checking. It's clearly something to do with my particular setup, just need to keep digging until I find it!