Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

Thanks for the comments everyone. Much appreciated!

8 hours ago, zarza said:

This looks great, where can I find the downloads for SSE? (the download section confuses me haha)
and could you tell me the news?

You must go to the link below for the SE version. The changelog is at the bottom at that page. The pictures shows the new creatures in the last version.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26322-demonic-creatures-mod-version-v17-se/

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I went to Blackreach because I wanted to see the Falmer king.  We saw the new woman prisoner whose name begins with B.  Britney or something.  I'm not sure why, but at one point after leaving a nearby building (searching for the king) my companion decided to attack miss Britney and ended up killing her.  Kind of unsportsmanlike seeing as though she's chained to a wall.  Maybe she needs a faction change or something.  

Could be faction. Do you know if the same happens if you go to Chillwind Depths or Tolvald's Cave and try save the captives there too?

Edited by Thor2000

Hi! Great mod first of all.
I installed the mod yesterday (just the v1.7) and I'm having this issue, its the first creature that I've seen this way and its just with the textures (movement, etc. seems ok) tried to reload via creature framework but nothing happened.
I don't have installed any mentioned mod that may cause conflicts, and for textures I use the aMidianborn's for armors (I mention it just in case this can be a problem in some way)
Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance!

ScreenShot23.bmp

9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Could be faction. Do you know if the same happens if you go to Chillwind Depths or Tolvald's Cave and try save the captives there too?

I will go check.  But, before she was killed I was able to talk to her and I didn't see any dialogue about freeing her, nor was there a way to release her from the shackles on the wall that I could tell.

49 minutes ago, Arielo said:

I installed the mod yesterday (just the v1.7) and I'm having this issue, its the first creature that I've seen this way and its just with the textures (movement, etc. seems ok) tried to reload via creature framework but nothing happened.
I don't have installed any mentioned mod that may cause conflicts, and for textures I use the aMidianborn's for armors (I mention it just in case this can be a problem in some way)
Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance!ScreenShot23.bmp 2.99 MB · 4 downloads

I see why.

I forgot to include a previous patch in the new version build. There's at a couple of things that's is either going to be purple like this, or invisible. No critical errors though. Just nuisance.

I'll upload a patch either tonight or tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I will go check.  But, before she was killed I was able to talk to her and I didn't see any dialogue about freeing her, nor was there a way to release her from the shackles on the wall that I could tell.

I'm gonna head down there too and check it out... with a dozen of followers. There may be someting itchy going on with her.

10 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Do you know if the same happens if you go to Chillwind Depths or Tolvald's Cave and try save the captives there too?

I will have to look up where Chillwind is, I haven't found it this game and I don't quite remember where its at.  I just went through all three zones of Tovalds and didn't find any prisoners.   Where is she at?

1 hour ago, Arielo said:

check the new uploaded patch and see if it helps

28 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I will have to look up where Chillwind is, I haven't found it this game and I don't quite remember where its at.  I just went through all three zones of Tovalds and didn't find any prisoners.   Where is she at?

Chillwind is west of Robber's gorge just across the River. On this map go straight south from Dragon Brigde: https://mapgenie.io/skyrim/maps/skyrim

Mirabel should be inside the first zone of Tovald's cave. In a little secluded area with two falmer tents not to far inside. It shouldn't be possible to miss her. Hmm... ?

On 1/4/2023 at 11:46 AM, Thor2000 said:

I'll have a look at that moss thing. That's a really cool idea. Still Lots of UV errors because I had to reduce the amount of polygons. It seemed to have partly destroyed it. I fixed some, but there many more. What I also miss here is a proper "hair". Both pubic and head. The hair I got for his head now is too vanilla I think. I rather have something more trollish (similar to the Ronja ones in the picture). I could as you pointed out, just go with hanging moss and see how it goes.

If anyone nows of a good pubic hair I could use then give a shout.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hi, just installed the 1.7v and the bjaergtrolls are not stripping during sexlab animations, How do i get them to look like the ones in these screenshots?

Edited by ifaptome
9 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Mirabel should be inside the first zone of Tovald's cave. In a little secluded area with two falmer tents not to far inside. It shouldn't be possible to miss her. Hmm... ?

Ohh, I sorta assumed she'd be in the final area so the first two zones I cleared by starting with Mayhem and cleaning up what was left.  Sooooo I might have gotten her killed and didn't see her body.  I'll go back and look.

Found Helle in Chillwind Depths, and she has a "Follow me, I need your help" dialogue option that I don't remember seeing on Britney (or whatever her name was.)  Do we get anything by saving them?  :)

@Thor2000 I brought Helle outside Chillwind to the camp nearby and dismissed her, and she just stood around.  You should give her a home so when she's dismissed she has somewhere to go.  :)

Went back and searched the first zone of Tovalds, could not find any female humans, living or dead.  There were a few dead prisoners in rags but they're from the base game.  All the Falmer bodies are still here and its the same day I cleared it out so even if she was killed her body should still be here, so I dunno whats up.  Someone else will have to check, and hopefully won't nuke the place first like I did.

27 minutes ago, ifaptome said:

Hi, just installed the 1.7v and the bjaergtrolls are not stripping during sexlab animations, How do i get them to look like the ones in these screenshots?

They should strip totally (except wooden shoes). But CF can be troublesome sometimes. Try the MNC troubleshooting. There's a link in the FAQ section. Also, try rebuilding sexlab animations inside Sexlab MCM.

This one should be easy to get stripped since it uses a vanilla  rieklingrace. 

23 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Found Helle in Chillwind Depths, and she has a "Follow me, I need your help" dialogue option that I don't remember seeing on Birgit.

Great. That confirms there is something twisted with Birgit. I suspect she's in Blackreach voluntary. I better check it out.

25 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Do we get anything by saving them?  :)

Suggestions?

11 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

@Thor2000 I brought Helle outside Chillwind to the camp nearby and dismissed her, and she just stood around.  You should give her a home so when she's dismissed she has somewhere to go.  :)

Yeah maybe I should. Maybe they could stay at a farm, guard house or something new instead of just the standard inn.

12 hours ago, wilks82 said:

Oh?? Who is Helle? Is it your elf Thor2000? :O Is she in the mod now??

You mean the elf in my avatar? No sadly. Helle is just a NPC based on the  hroki. It's so timesaving to do it this way. A follower from scratch takes muc more time.

13 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

so I pursued him to some bushes and he stripped his clothes off muttering things he wants to do to my character.

Wait he did what? What type of mods do you have installed to achieve that?

He's a little troll based on nordic folklore. A little bit like snow white and the seven dwarfs ?.

Yeah he talked about the characters boobs and what not. He dosen't have any other functions? Yeah he was in the inn He ran out the door. Ripped his clothes off and was hiding in some bushes. Tried to interact with him he talks dirty. Major mods though is Bado Dialougue, sexlab approach redux, sexlab horrible harassment. And of course the arousal mods. 

1 hour ago, VaunWolfe said:

Yeah he talked about the characters boobs and what not.

Incredible ?. No there is no other use in him as a mascot. He follows girls now and but nothing more. In my game he fucks the girls he follow through the Scent of Sex mod.

12 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Yeah he talked about the characters boobs and what not. He dosen't have any other functions? Yeah he was in the inn He ran out the door. Ripped his clothes off and was hiding in some bushes. Tried to interact with him he talks dirty. Major mods though is Bado Dialougue, sexlab approach redux, sexlab horrible harassment. And of course the arousal mods. 

Yea the riekling have that dirty dialogue if you installed Babo Dialogue and BakaSL approach lolz, I recommend you to use SL aroused creature that they will try to raep you if your arousal the same as them

Edited by razzor69
adding more

Hello! 
I just encountered with this creature and just see that floating thing (?) 
When I lose the sex scene starts but its completely invisible, same if I defeat it, can loot, etc.
EDIT: In a closer look it's a flying dick. :sweat_smile:
Thanks in advance!
image.jpeg.c4a671b79c1393419e363957f51bd4e4.jpeg

ScreenShot.jpg

ScreenShot.jpg

Edited by Arielo
Adding more
10 hours ago, Arielo said:

Hello! 
I just encountered with this creature and just see that floating thing (?) 
When I lose the sex scene starts but its completely invisible, same if I defeat it, can loot, etc.
EDIT: In a closer look it's a flying dick. :sweat_smile:
Thanks in advance!

Oops... I did it again... ?

Both mesh files for both Lycan Werehounds was missing from the upload. I've uploaded Patch v1.72.

Dunno why this happened. These files are present in the SE version.

EDIT: Since you see that werewolf dick there, it means that SOS Schlongs of Skyrim is assigning dicks to creatures based on werewolfrace. You have untick the werewolfrace from all the three addons in SOS MCM. Or you will see a double set of dicks on werewolf creatures.

Edited by Thor2000

I have a few questions and a request regarding the creatures' inclusions into the game.

I have started a new game a few days ago, "camping outside" start (basically, vanilla start without the intro). In Bleak Falls Barrow, I encountered a Sanguine Concubine that I was unable to pass at my low level, even with a companion. She spawned in replacement of the first draugr, past the spider.

So, my questions are:

* Are the creature choices fixed, or semi-randomised. And if so, what should I do to "reroll" the spawns (reload a save made right before entering the barrow, for instance)?

* Is doing a vanilla start advisable with this mod, or do you recommend another alternate start?

And my request/idea, for a future update:

* Is it possible to implement some manner of level scaling, at least for locations important for the main story?

1 hour ago, Kernog said:

So, my questions are:

* Are the creature choices fixed, or semi-randomised. And if so, what should I do to "reroll" the spawns (reload a save made right before entering the barrow, for instance)?

* Is doing a vanilla start advisable with this mod, or do you recommend another alternate start?

Creatures spawn randomly. If you reload a fresh save outside and before you entered Bleak Falls Barrow, like you suggest, she would most likely not spawn in that spot.

To reroll a spawn that already occured, you need to go outside the cell and wait for 10 days so it resets.

I haven't played a vanilla start in Skyrim for 10 years so I don't think that is a requirement ?

1 hour ago, Kernog said:

And my request/idea, for a future update:

* Is it possible to implement some manner of level scaling, at least for locations important for the main story?

Well this basically the first question, since Bleak Falls Barrow and all other interior/exterior zones already have leveled spawns all the way through. But you could be "unlucky" like you was and encounter one of these high leveled ones early in thegame. I haven't seen that Sanguine Mistress (or any of the other high leveled ones) for many playthroughs now so they're quite rare.