Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

10 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

DM'd you :)

The deer happens all the time with one specific kind of deer, it's something with the texture, I think. It's only possible to see at night as the during the day it's not bright enough to look like it's glowing. I'll screenshot it next time I play and send you.

23 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've seen this too, it is probably because the deer still has the internal light for the model.  Skyrim either disables that or some common mod disables that for most creatures so that they aren't so visible in the dark.  I don't know what the correct term for that light is, but its an option somewhere for all creatures.

18 hours ago, WCSC said:

I had Baka Populated Skyrim, Dialogue, Approach Redux, SLHH, and his Defeat.  The only one I still have installed is the Baka or Babo SL Aroused.   Maybe it was Dialogue?   That one seems to be the most buggy, but that is just my best guess

Fixed that deer mesh. It was a shader flag in the nif file. It's hiding well in the dark nights now.

Regarding Olaf, I have no idea. Those Bakas mods are not in fmilluminatus modlist.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the new creatures in v1.7. The werehog? Wereboar? Probably werehog unless I find some fur for him. Started the work on him last summer. Pain in the ass to rig. But I seem to be "allright" now. Lisean is happy here. So am I! AA A little worrying when the schlong have better textures than the creature. At the same time I want it to look good ?.

Pigman2.png

Pigman2B.png

Edited by Thor2000
6 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

One of the new creatures in v1.7. The werehog? Wereboar? Probably werehog unless I find some fur for him. Started the work on him last summer. Pain in the ass to rig. But I seem to be "allright" now. Lisean is happy here. So am I! AA A little worrying when the schlong have better textures than the creature. At the same time I want it to look good ?.

Pigman2.png

Pigman2B.png

Werehog, werepig always been my favorite since you know Duke Nukem, there were alot of man hog on that game xD
also did you know in manga hentai Man hog always been an Orc version of japan xD
i remembered on Black Desert onine too they are similar to man hog too while the green one is more like an Ogre

17 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I'm getting Daggerfall vibes o_o Love me some pig

Yeah we defently needs more men pigs. Can never have enough of those!

15 hours ago, wilks82 said:

if only i had the modding skills to make a thick looking corkscrew schlong. Still looks great!!

It's probably more anatomically correct, but I've never liked the standard boardick. But I admit, you got me thinking.

A corkscrew schlong would be perfect to try out something I've been thinking a lot on lately: Attach a "slime" or phlegm on two different places on the penis. The two phlegms would  be connected to each other with a thin slimestring in between. It would make the phlegms move together with the penis bones and extend the slimestring. 

Nerdy... yeah... but also very fun to test out. I've already experimented with glossiness and specularity and that looked good too.

11 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Werehog, werepig always been my favorite since you know Duke Nukem, there were alot of man hog on that game xD

Yeah I love these beasts too. They rank higher than werewolf in my eyes. Together with minotaurs. Speaking of werewolves, I got permission to use that skinwalker werewolf that you linked a month ago. Not sure if I'm gonna include it in v1.7 since I really need to get it done and released.

Released the new version now for Legendary edition. I've decided to upload the Special edition in the SE section. There is more files now and people tend pick the wrong downloads. So it seems like a good thing to do.

I'll also upload a beta version of the Goblin City I worked on last year. It's just a village really. City sounds too big.

It's kind of functional. Navmesh is working with a few troublesome spots where goblins seems to get stuck. There's also very little clutter around. That's because I stopped working on it

when I saw that what I wanted wasn't possible to achieve (for me at least). Skyrim seemed to skip AI packages when actors cross cells. That killed my motivation a bit. I may re-open it in CK at some point and try to improve it further.

As of now, it holds around 20 goblins that run around, guarding, mining, crafting, etc etc etc.... There is no patrols leaving the village. It would be a easy thing to do, and something I'll consider doing in the future.

Release notes for v1.7 Legendary Edition:

Spoiler

Changelog for V1.7

Total Monster&Animal (captives included) count: 356

IMPORTANT NOTE

----> IF YOU ARE USING KAJUAN DRAUGR RETEXTURE MOD (and I strongly recommend it):

As of Demonic Creatures v1.7, all undead draugrlike creatures will use the default MoreNastyCritters schlong textures that is located in your folder ->
textures\morenastycritters\draugr\, and the body textures located in textures\actors\draugr\.

Why did I do that?

I did it because I realize that not everybody use the mod "Kajuan Draugr retexture". That would mean they would get a serious color mismatch between
the draugr body and the draugr schlong since I've earlier based my custom undead schlong textures on a Kajuan Draugr body texture.

But for the better part of it:

If you have installed Kajauns Draugr Retexture mod, also download the "V1.7 Patches&Docs" and locate a Kajuan Draugr Schlong Texture Patch.
It will OVERWRITE the draugr schlong textures that came with the MoreNastycritters mod (because they are not color compatible with Kajuans Draugr Retexture).

This means that now not only Demonic Undead will have proper texture sets, but also all vanilla draugrs since they will use the exact same texture folders.
No more color mismatch for those who use Kajuan. No mismatch for those who stick with vanilla draugr textures either. It's a win unless you really dislike
the texture alternative I provide.

Creatures affected by this:

Demonic Creatures: Bonebreakers & Caretakers, Draugr Slave (earlier named Draugr Dog), Draugr Giant and Draugr Brutes, Mummy thrall
Vanilla Draugrs affected: All Draugr males, Dragonpriests and the DLC2 Hulking Draugrs.

----> Want female draugrs to wear strap ons similar to Demonic Female Draugr Zombies? Go here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22611-female-draugr-uses-strap-ons-special-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22610-female-draugr-uses-strap-ons-oldrim-edition/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW CREATURES:

- 3 leveled variants of Ghoul doggy (canine based)
- 4 leveled variants of Ghoul Scavenger (riekling based)
- 4 leveled variants of Goblin Berserkers (draugr based) with custom armors
- A total of 4 variants of the riekling goblin rider
- Werewolf Scourgebeast- rigged by Outlawer
- 1 type of Bjaergtroll (riekling based) inspired by scandinavian folklore
- 1 wereboar type (werewolf)
- One unique Falmer King wearing ancient Falmer armor. Only located in Blackreach city (model: vampire falmer with snow elf armor)
- one extra female human captive held in the center of Blackreach.
- Replaced 3D model and textures for Mummy Thrall.
- Added Apex Werewolf by Zerofrost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrols

- Ghouls patrol in Haalfingar area (they switch between Pinemoon Cave, Kilkreath Ruins and Lost Echo Cave)
- Ghouls patrol in Falkreath area (they switch between Bloodletthrone, Ancestor Glade, Greywater grotto)
- Werewolf patrol through Falkreath forest (starting and ending at Glenmoril Koven, condition based-> clear sky & midnight)
- Added chance for minor falmer interference in Stony Creek Cave
- Static Drowners at Whiterun and Ivarstead removed. Instead Drowners will be patrolling in groups of 4-6 (sometimes up to 12) when it starts raining.

Events (such as extra AI package stuff on creatures or battles)

- Several human residents now gets visits by friendly Bjaergtrolls (examples Dragonbrigde, Heartwood Mill, Pelagia Farm, Mixwater Mill, Angi's  Camp)
- A Bjaergtroll can also be summoned by the player if certain conditions are met.
The troll will den follow the player in a limited timeframe as long as conditions in the AI packagestill are met.
Read the book that can be found on the bench near Pelagia farm where Mathilda go to read her books at 0500pm or see the help text on the mod page for more hints.
- The vampire Hert at Halfmoon mill now got "something" in her house. Did you not see all the meat lying around in the little storehouse?
Clearly that's too much meat even for a vampire girl.
- Blackreach is now dangerous.
The caveworld has three armored patrols. One inner patrol which covers the roads outside the city (3 actors).
The two other covers the whole exterior of Blackreach (2 + 3 actors).
A total of 3 exterior patrols cover the whole Blackreach area. The war quarters holds 20 armed falmers divided in 4 groups. Each group follow
their own Squad leader which is slightly stronger than themselves. The only thing that brings this army out is the deat of their king, that resides inside the walls of the City.
If he gets killed, the city will be overswarmed by falmers.

CREATURES REMOVED FROM THE MOD:

* Wholly Rhino
    * The "Cave troll"

SPAWNING ADJUSTMENTS:

- Ghoul rieklings spawn usually together with vampires in their locations. Either as handplaced or through vampirecompanion lists.
- Ghoul doggies spawns the same places, but also spices up the deathhound spawns.
- Removed Dwarven Worm from the LCHARDwarvenSpider list. When the worm spawned in this list it caused them to not aggro the player.
- Baliwogs ONLY spawns in swamps and marshes. No more baliwogs on whiterun plains.
- Added warzog to the Goblin leveled lists
- Added warzog frostbite to the Goblin leveled lists

BALANCING OF CREATURES:

- Added some more damage perks to zombiedog number 2 and 3
- Increased stats and damage perks on cyrodilian wolves, falmer gargoyle.
- Increased stats on Skunks

OTHER FIXES/NEWS:

- Modified the trigger for the Ustengrav battle. It should give the Warlock mages more time to get all the way down to the skeletons in the center of the hall before the player aggro them.
- Fixed the "too bright or glowing" deer meshes that looked like they swallowed a light bulb at night. DONE IN BUILD 20032023
- Corrected some boneweights on zombie doberman
- removed several non working WE quests
- improved texture tint on schlong sheats for Cyrodilic wolves
- lowered lightness on the trollish Ogres in the mod (and fixed a UV mismatch).
- tagged draugr witches as undead creatures.
- tagged mihails dusk panther summon and college version as "creature" per request
- made several new deathitems for many creatures
- added several goblin exclusive weapons (1H axe,1H sword and bow)
- Added a third human prisoner Birgit in another dark place. Like the others she will sandbox wherever you leave her.
- Added a proper Draugr Schlong and animated tongue to the Draugr Slave (earlier named Draugr Dog). This creature now uses your default installed draugr textures (both body and schlong)
- fixed race heights on minotaur. They should be close to their Draugr brothers in size now. Hopefully this will improve alignment in animations.
- corrected UV texture error on dwarven ripper
- changed eye texture on all riekling goblins (cragkins)
- Added a separate testcell for DemonicCreatures (used by drowners and bjaergtrolls). It is not intended for players to go here.

NAME EDITS:

- Draugr Dog has been renamed to Draugr Slave.

I discovered and installed this mod today, of course, I removed the BDIC mod I used before and its requirements.
I ran FNIS. I clicked register all mods in Creative Framework.
But still, as you can see in the screenshot, the trolls do not move.
Maybe there are other animals as well, but after the 5,6 creatures I've seen, this is the first time I've encountered this error in a troll.
Please help.

ScreenShot7.jpg

19 minutes ago, s1mpleeee said:

Bu modu bugün keşfettim ve kurdum tabi daha önce kullandığım BDIC modunu ve gereksinimlerini kaldırdım.
FNIS'i çalıştırdım. Tüm modları Creative Framework'e kaydettirdim.
Ancak yine de ekran görüntüsünde de görebileceğiniz gibi troller hareket etmiyor.
Belki başka hayvanlar da vardır ama gördüğüm 5,6 yaratıktan sonra ilk defa bir trolde bu hatayla karşılaştım.
Lütfen yardım et.

ScreenShot7.jpg

two more animals with the same error that i saw later.

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

6 minutes ago, s1mpleeee said:

two more animals with the same error that i saw later.

They all T-pose? If so, than it looks like your game is missing all its creature skeletons. Does FNIS report any errors?

I'd reinstall MorenastycrittersSLAL mod (and the Baka ABC mod on top of that) so make sure all skeletons is intact and in place.

This mod doesn't affect vanilla skeletons at all. So it should not give you any T pose behaviour you on vanilla creatures. If any skeleton issues at all, you'd be missing custom skeletons for custom creatures. But that is very unlikely.

AND, you can perfectly run SIC together with Demonic Creatures. Many do that and I've not heard any issues even if in some places SIC undead march along with Demonic Undead.

Edited by Thor2000
mispelling
59 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

They all T-pose? If so, than it looks like your game is missing all its creature skeletons. Does FNIS report any errors?

I'd reinstall MorenastycrittersSLAL mod (and the Baka ABC mod on top of that) so make sure all skeletons is intact and in place.

This mod doesn't affect vanilla skeletons at all. So it should not give you any T pose behaviour you on vanilla creatures. If any skeleton issues at all, you'd be missing custom skeletons for custom creatures. But that is very unlikely.

AND, you can perfectly run SIC together with Demonic Creatures. Many do that and I've not heard any issues even if in some places SIC undead march along with Demonic Undead.

Reinstalling SIC solved my problem, thanks a lot!

I went to Blackreach because I wanted to see the Falmer king.  We saw the new woman prisoner whose name begins with B.  Britney or something.  I'm not sure why, but at one point after leaving a nearby building (searching for the king) my companion decided to attack miss Britney and ended up killing her.  Kind of unsportsmanlike seeing as though she's chained to a wall.  Maybe she needs a faction change or something.