Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Mh for the follower request. Why not just rely on hentai creatures features? You can spawn them, tell them to follow and they behave like any other follower in their system as far as I remember. ? Only downside is that they don't really level up? This is just theory, I don't really play the game to play the game anymore ?

Anyway, if this would work it releases  you of making them followers, only thing you might wanna do is to add the docile creatures you already have, like the dusk panther in the college, to the faction?

2 hours ago, crococat said:

So if it is so hard maybe just add permanent summon spells and add them to creature faction. There was such spell for dusk panther but without faction. If they would be in creature factions there would be some interaction methods with them from other mods.

Yeah I've added the college dusk panther to the creaturefaction. Same with the summoned dusk panther.

I'm pretty sure the issue with the missing follower dialogue can be tracked to my modding setup. So if I get my hands free, I'm gonna make a standalone panther follower mod for testing purposes only.

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I tried make a follower of the black panther yesterday. All scripts compiled fine but it's dialogue wouldn't show up ingame (I followed both of Darkfox's tutorials). Did 3 times, even following some tips from Opusglass but to no avail. When I went into tes5edit I saw the mod relationship dialogue overhaul EFF patch was overwriting some stuff that my stuff depended on.... short story: I deleted the whole shallbang ... I'd really want something like a creature follower, but I'm not the right person to see it through.

Hopefully its not using falmer animations.

Viltuska must have done something "special" with these minotaurs since setting its race height to 1.00 (same as draugr) makes it even bigger than it already is. Not only that. There is a difference between the lord and the regular minotaur also. I tested some values and I found that

0.70 for the CYRMinotaurRace was ok in my game.

0.67 for the CYRMinotaurLordRace, to get the same similar alignment.

I tested with the animation from Billyy called Kneeling-facefuck 2. So you could try to edit the height values for males to the above values. I'm gonna implement those values in v1.7 anyway.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3aaef5e69f3daf88bb93e8484e6d2081ecc68263c84d56671965381fee192c20/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/lordminotaur.thumb.png.26f1a1fbea030b74c8a47d39e631f434.png

/cdn-cgi/mirage/3aaef5e69f3daf88bb93e8484e6d2081ecc68263c84d56671965381fee192c20/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_02/1670254671_regularminotaur.thumb.png.c5a618d913cdef7f6a9c05ed0ceaee1f.png

Yes sorry not falmer but draugr animations.  But same issue, with even actor heights on it doesn’t rescale appropriately at all for me.  So what exactly do I have to do to fix it, not sure I understood sorry

17 hours ago, no_way said:

Yes sorry not falmer but draugr animations.  But same issue, with even actor heights on it doesn’t rescale appropriately at all for me.  So what exactly do I have to do to fix it, not sure I understood sorry

Yeah I was a bit cryptic. What I meant is that you have to update the heights record which is within the two races. I believe they are 0,71 in your version of the mod, but they should be adjusted to this:

0.70 for the CYRMinotaurRace

0.67 for the CYRMinotaurLordRace

You must use either CK or tes5edit/xedit for this.

I will update this in upcoming version v.17

Dont know as it was planned by mod, but i dont see many demonic creatures in my game.

I also have Immersive Creatures and Degonians and use bash patch. But they are so rare.

Maybe i have some bad game settings but dont know where something may be edited.

Just check bashed patch and see that it not include demonic creatures esp in level list build.

And i cannot add it manually as i use MO.

Edited by crococat
On 2/10/2023 at 4:53 AM, crococat said:

Dont know as it was planned by mod, but i dont see many demonic creatures in my game.

I also have Immersive Creatures and Degonians and use bash patch. But they are so rare.

Maybe i have some bad game settings but dont know where something may be edited.

Just check bashed patch and see that it not include demonic creatures esp in level list build.

And i cannot add it manually as i use MO.

Always when looking for help try to think first what are YOU doing that is causing the mod not to work or if you are introducing something in the chain before asking a particular modder for help, in this case is obvious that is your own particular problem, not concerning this mod because you are introducing your personal modifications that interfere with the mod itself, the bashed patch overwrites everything below it, if is not getting included is because the particular mod doesn't have any bash instructions written in it's description, you have to manually add them yourself, just open Wrye Bash and select the Demonic Creatures esp and add the instructions on the mod description(below any other text included already) and click save, it usually is a {{BASH:Delev,Relev}} for this kind of mod , and the problem itself seems to be you not knowing how to use Wrye Bash,  first go to the WB page and READ it's documentation, if you have any doubts you should ask them in the WB forum post, I'm not trying to be an ass, is just that that is the right way to do things, posting unrelated problems may cause the mod author to get mislead and derailed of it's own mod feedback.

Hello, just wanted to give an opinion and some ideas about this mod, first, I really like this mod since it adds something that is much needed since it gives a lot of popular monsters dongs for the sex mods,  which is a pain to do manually xD, so cheers, this mod is amazing. 

My only criticism is that it adds a lot of extra creatures that are not monsters or demons, like the funky dinos and the ducks and environmental mammals, it also adds stuff way too close to some populated areas. 

When it comes to the ducks and dinos, there are already  mods that adds those things in a dedicated way, and it clashes with this mod, Example, Birds of Skyrim and Skinwalker21 mods.

Birds of Skyrim(and other related mods):  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/3463396?tab=about+me

Hadrosaurus of Skyrim(this mod author also have a lot more mods that add prehistoric creatures): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31476

I use these mods so it overcumbers the environment with the same kind of animals, causing fps drops(specially on Riverwood, tons of ducks and some monsters). I would say the same for the Squirrels, Racoons etc. but in my particular case it just saves some esp space, since I was already using the same mods from Mihail.

So my suggestion would be to add those environmental creatures as a separate addon(esl), that way they don't need to be addressed in the base mod and would probably make the development of this mod less cumbersome, plus the users can choose if they want to add this extra creatures.

Hope this makes sense , and it is just an opinion, I manually removed the ducks and the dinos for my game, and removed the monsters near Riverwood(caused FPS drops and weird behaviors starting the game). 

I want to share the modded ESP, if possible, so other people can have it if they want, please let me know if I can.

16 hours ago, Aensland_src said:

Hello, just wanted to give an opinion and some ideas about this mod, first, I really like this mod since it adds something that is much needed since it gives a lot of popular monsters dongs for the sex mods,  which is a pain to do manually xD, so cheers, this mod is amazing. 

My only criticism is that it adds a lot of extra creatures that are not monsters or demons, like the funky dinos and the ducks and environmental mammals, it also adds stuff way too close to some populated areas. 

When it comes to the ducks and dinos, there are already  mods that adds those things in a dedicated way, and it clashes with this mod, Example, Birds of Skyrim and Skinwalker21 mods.

Birds of Skyrim(and other related mods):  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/3463396?tab=about+me

Hadrosaurus of Skyrim(this mod author also have a lot more mods that add prehistoric creatures): https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31476

I use these mods so it overcumbers the environment with the same kind of animals, causing fps drops(specially on Riverwood, tons of ducks and some monsters). I would say the same for the Squirrels, Racoons etc. but in my particular case it just saves some esp space, since I was already using the same mods from Mihail.

So my suggestion would be to add those environmental creatures as a separate addon(esl), that way they don't need to be addressed in the base mod and would probably make the development of this mod less cumbersome, plus the users can choose if they want to add this extra creatures.

Hope this makes sense , and it is just an opinion, I manually removed the ducks and the dinos for my game, and removed the monsters near Riverwood(caused FPS drops and weird behaviors starting the game). 

I want to share the modded ESP, if possible, so other people can have it if they want, please let me know if I can.

I think it's better that users spend time and alter the mod as they themselves see fit. There's a zillion opinions out there so I kind of just go along with my own and pick up some opinions from others here and there.

If you want to share your modded ESP it's perfectly fine. I'm sure many other wants it too.

btw, see this mod patch if you want something to remove certain NPC creatures:

UP TO DATE Legendary Edition and Special edition: (valid for all versions)  Demonic Creatures Manager (xEdit Script) by SpectrumQT

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/195178-demonic-creatures-manager-xedit-script/

Edited by Thor2000
Demonic Creatures Manager (xEdit Script)

Hi, I'm having an issue were any demonic creature's with a werewolf base have a extra werewolf head and genitalia on top of theirs. I've removed every werewolf mod and mods that  can alter creatures and it was still doing it, I was wondering if anybody knew how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.02.20 - 10.59.51.90.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.02.20 - 11.01.39.16.png

4 hours ago, Lycan1 said:

Hi, I'm having an issue were any demonic creature's with a werewolf base have a extra werewolf head and genitalia on top of theirs. I've removed every werewolf mod and mods that  can alter creatures and it was still doing it, I was wondering if anybody knew how to fix it. Thanks in advance.

Something that changes werewolves is still in there. If all esps are removed, did you try clean the save afterwards? Does it affect new games too? I'd try spawning that werelion+nekker in a brand new game.

Edited by Thor2000
8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I've been using this mod for a few versions now, and today is the first time I've seen a draugr giant.  Probably because they can only spawn outdoors and there aren't very many places draugr do that, I can only think of two offhand.

Yeah I too never encounter this one. Where did you see it?

I've made one possible encounter inside Labyrinthian, in the great hall where you meet the dragon.

Maybe I should make some custom armor to him. Something godlike ?

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah I too never encounter this one. Where did you see it?

I've made one possible encounter inside Labyrinthian, in the great hall where you meet the dragon.

Maybe I should make some custom armor to him. Something godlike ?

He was outside in Labyrinthian on the way to the Mage College quest.   :)

4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

He was outside in Labyrinthian on the way to the Mage College quest.   /cdn-cgi/mirage/2995f9378896180c3851af9ed752c35443393006db022d947cb7810a640b9f59/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.png

Now, did I put a chance for him to spawn there as well??

Hello there @Thor2000, love this mod! Any chance to get a patch for some of your undead creatures to be actually registered as undead so that the sun spells from Dawnguard (like Sun Fire) actually work against them? So far most of the non vanilla skeletons and some of the zombies don't get any damage because I think they miss the "undead" flag. Thanks!

12 hours ago, Bizarro said:

Hello there @Thor2000, love this mod! Any chance to get a patch for some of your undead creatures to be actually registered as undead so that the sun spells from Dawnguard (like Sun Fire) actually work against them? So far most of the non vanilla skeletons and some of the zombies don't get any damage because I think they miss the "undead" flag. Thanks!

It will be implemented in v1.7. Can't say exactly how long it's gonna take but I'm almost there.

If any other issues, I can take them as well. I've nerfed the damage on some creatures that was too tough for their level.

On 2/24/2023 at 7:50 AM, Thor2000 said:

It will be implemented in v1.7. Can't say exactly how long it's gonna take but I'm almost there.

If any other issues, I can take them as well. I've nerfed the damage on some creatures that was too tough for their level.

Thank you so much, can't wait for your next update!

On 11/25/2020 at 3:33 PM, Thor2000 said:

Dead Men's respite

Two quick items, I did encounter this bug where the King Olaf does not rise, but the quest can be finished without him waking up. Moderate disappointment but no big deal, really. Probably it's a conflict with some other popular mod, which is why it's hard to replicate unless you have a specific modlist.

Second, I noticed some glowing deer. The regular stag I think, it glows at night. Not sure why, could be just a conflict with something I have installed. Not the end of the world but a little funny.

25 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Two quick items, I did encounter this bug where the King Olaf does not rise, but the quest can be finished without him waking up. Moderate disappointment but no big deal, really. Probably it's a conflict with some other popular mod, which is why it's hard to replicate unless you have a specific modlist.

Second, I noticed some glowing deer. The regular stag I think, it glows at night. Not sure why, could be just a conflict with something I have installed. Not the end of the world but a little funny.

I had that issue too with Olaf. 

I'm using this for LE and I just got rid of the Baka Suite of mods and now that issue is gone for me.  Not sure if it's related, but Olaf works for me now

14 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

About Olaf, it would be nice to have a sneak peak at your mod  list. Maybe if you could send it to me in a pm? I have not encountered any of these "old" quest breakers myself after I removed an invisible actor from the leveled lists.

About the stag, you could get a screeny of it and also it's name? Does it happen all the time or just now and then?

14 hours ago, WCSC said:

I had that issue too with Olaf. 

I'm using this for LE and I just got rid of the Baka Suite of mods and now that issue is gone for me.  Not sure if it's related, but Olaf works for me now

Which mods in particular did you suspect/remove?

17 hours ago, fmilluminatus said:

I've seen this too, it is probably because the deer still has the internal light for the model.  Skyrim either disables that or some common mod disables that for most creatures so that they aren't so visible in the dark.  I don't know what the correct term for that light is, but its an option somewhere for all creatures.

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

About Olaf, it would be nice to have a sneak peak at your mod  list. Maybe if you could send it to me in a pm? I have not encountered any of these "old" quest breakers myself after I removed an invisible actor from the leveled lists.

About the stag, you could get a screeny of it and also it's name? Does it happen all the time or just now and then?

I had Baka Populated Skyrim, Dialogue, Approach Redux, SLHH, and his Defeat.  The only one I still have installed is the Baka or Babo SL Aroused.   Maybe it was Dialogue?   That one seems to be the most buggy, but that is just my best guess

15 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

DM'd you :)

The deer happens all the time with one specific kind of deer, it's something with the texture, I think. It's only possible to see at night as the during the day it's not bright enough to look like it's glowing. I'll screenshot it next time I play and send you.