Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Originally I was hoping for a separate world cell, a cave system, for a big goblin settlement (provided by someone else). The work on it might have come to a halt though. So now I'm going for plan B to make smaller settlements in cells which is far from other NPC activity. Maybe I'll place some of them inside existing vanilla caves which is more or less empty.

Since I'd really like 20+ NPC inside these camps it would be best to keep them in interior cells for better performance.

How big are you talking?.  Castle Karstaag in the Dragonborn DLC has a large mutli level Riekling settlment in it, although I was pretty disappointed at how few Rieklings there were, maybe you could copy the cell?.  Just a thought.

Spoiler

SkyrimDBCastleKarstaagCaverns1.jpg

1 minute ago, Evilhomer said:

How big are you talking?.  Castle Karstaag in the Dragonborn DLC has a large mutli level Riekling settlment in it, although I was pretty disappointed at how few Rieklings there were, maybe you could copy the cell?.  Just a thought.

Reminds me of how rarely i am in Soltsheim.. Usually i get the fuck out of there as soon as possible ?

On 2/6/2022 at 12:30 PM, Gukahn said:

Disable match creature genders in sexlab. See the pic.

Hide contents

780174371_SkyrimSE2022-02-0612-28-45-60.jpg.476b1906c7eaa9112a86dae23f51754d.jpg

Was sitting there and thought.. "Nope that can't be.. Oh fuck the Pop it fixes it.. ?

The heck? Are these ones registrated as females then? Then I'm gonna fix that

Edited: yes they were set up as females.

Edited by Thor2000
11 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimDBCastleKarstaagCaverns1.jpg

That one is huge. It could be well fitting. Need to go to Solstheim then ?. Most important thing is that the inner center area is large so that I can place a village type of settlement centralized inside. I'm not gonna stick with vanilla and place three NPC here and four further in. Rather have them all together hurling around. Maybe have some barricades around it, dyrzog areas, prayshrines, captive area with shackles on walls and cages.

It would be nice to have 4-5 goblins initiate a captive patrol from the village and start venturing towards another goblin settlement where the captive is dropped off.

9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

The heck? Are these ones registrated as females then? Then I'm gonna fix that

Just tested it in game with match creature genders enabled. Out of 5 Kreen Missile where all female (one of them had a boner so the meshes are right. animation with them work when match gender is disabled.)  Tested with creature framework puppeteer function. The same is the case for the Warrior variant so i asume it is true for every Kreen.

The Dwarven Dildo on the other hand is recognized as male BUT as Chickens are always asumed female, the one animation that exists for them doesn't get recognized and no animation for a male chicken can be found.

So Gender swapping i would say ?

Don't have the time to test it with every creature so if you need specific ones tested just ask

Edited by Gukahn
15 hours ago, Gukahn said:

The Dwarven Dildo on the other hand is recognized as male BUT as Chickens are always asumed female, the one animation that exists for them doesn't get recognized and no animation for a male chicken can be found.

That explains why some have troubles with this dwarven dildo while some has not. Fixing that too! Thanks!

On 2/6/2022 at 5:00 AM, Thor2000 said:

Originally I was hoping for a separate world cell, a cave system, for a big goblin settlement (provided by someone else). The work on it might have come to a halt though. So now I'm going for plan B to make smaller settlements in cells which is far from other NPC activity. Maybe I'll place some of them inside existing vanilla caves which is more or less empty.

Since I'd really like 20+ NPC inside these camps it would be best to keep them in interior cells for better performance.

You mean someone was making some sort of Blackreach / Skyrim Sewer world space for you to populate full of goblins? Who was making this? You could totally get the community here to help out and make it work. Like I said, goblins are so hot right now.

so hot - Imgur.gif

Edited by Gundalypse
3 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

You mean someone was making some sort of Blackreach / Skyrim Sewer world space for you to populate full of goblins? Who was making this? You could totally get the community here to help out and make it work. Like I said, goblins are so hot right now.

dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel

8 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

so hot - Imgur.gif

I might have misused the word "system" in this context since I meant one cave with an entrance sprung out from another vanilla cave to avoid navmesh and entrance issues.

And by size of the village I can only say what I hoped it to be since at that time it was concept or idea. But it would be villaged size with different species of goblins. Perhaps not as a big as the falmer city in Blackreach, but still with more actors to make it feel crowded.

Darn... I still hope for this. The big dream is to hold a goblin army of many tens of actors here that could set out towards a destination?.

2 minutes ago, neo1777 said:

i have a quick question, i dont know if in all the 56 pages has been answered....the minotaur models dont work?? because i been trying to make some shuba shuba XD with them and nothing happens....

We just discovered that some creatures don't have the gender they should have. We are at 2 now, maybe the Minoturs have the same problem. You can help with that when you go in game and do the the following: Spawn one and make him docile or cheat yourself in god mod. Check its gender in creature framework and remember it. (what anims should they use.. Trolls? Doesn't matter, they should be flaged male either way.)
Then go to sexlab frameworks mcm and disable match creature genders and try an animation. If the animation works then they have the same prob as the other too and Thor knows that they need fixing ?

On 2/3/2022 at 12:19 AM, dltpals87 said:

I solved it simply by using the NIF optimizer tool.

It only took 5 seconds to port your files to LE.

All creatures work perfectly. :)

I'm very Happy ~ :D   Thanks~!!!!

dfsdf.jpg.5a1ec1d78782a024082411618180113f.jpg20220203015418_1.jpg.a9f454ba1fe67f2c1c9c2f538c3490b2.jpg20220203123542_1.jpg.e08cf1a485bee63e32172aeb559fbe5e.jpg20220203123343_1.jpg.f9a0fd5fe14035f9891e5b055add563b.jpg

Very nice, any chance you can either tell me how to do it (I've never used the tools before) or upload the files? :D  I've been wanting to have collisions with this mod for awhile!

11 hours ago, genericuser27 said:

Very nice, any chance you can either tell me how to do it (I've never used the tools before) or upload the files? :D  I've been wanting to have collisions with this mod for awhile!

Sure :) here it is~_~

Let's thank the original author!!! :)

1843385839_DemonicCreaturesLEV1.5-SMPMeshes.zip

Edited by dltpals87
I changed the file title to avoid confusion.
On 2/11/2022 at 8:27 PM, neo1777 said:

i have a quick question, i dont know if in all the 56 pages has been answered....the minotaur models dont work?? because i been trying to make some shuba shuba XD with them and nothing happens....

No gender issues on these fellas. I'm guessing the CF is struggling to register them. They are a custom race.

24 minutes ago, neo1777 said:

what i can do then?? maybe can be edited like the werewolves that have the option to use schlongs?? 

Most likely those steps provided by madmansgun will help. Did you try them? I linked to his page in the FAQ Section.

Rebuild sexlab animation registry seem to help a few but no idea why it matters. Also try a new game. If that doesn't work either then don't know what is going on. Do you have beyond Skyrim installed? It shouldn't matter if you do ?

32 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Most likely those steps provided by madmansgun will help. Did you try them? I linked to his page in the FAQ Section.

Rebuild sexlab animation registry seem to help a few but no idea why it matters. Also try a new game. If that doesn't work either then don't know what is going on. Do you have beyond Skyrim installed? It shouldn't matter if you do ?

i dont have beyond skyrim, for now XD mmmhh... the short minotaurs have draugr animations, and the largest giant animations, i will try the animation registry and will PM you if works¡¡

2 hours ago, yencrown12 said:

I have installed mod with MCM addon, ran FNIS and all...however creatures are moving with t-pose like no running or attacking animation present for them...

Please see the main page about patch compabilities. about T-posing, sounds like something isn't right. Check that all requirements (skeletons!) are up to date.

OUTDATED Special Edition ONLY (made for DC v1.4 to my knowledge) MCM addon for Demonic Creatures made by pinkfluf that lets you toggle off some choosen creatures. Also has the option to have some of them as followers (as of version Demonic Creatures V1.5 -> leads to invisible mummies)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18546-demonic-creatures-mcm-se/