Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

On 10/20/2021 at 9:33 AM, LoveNothing said:

Demonic Creature SE V1.5 SMP Meshes

Firstly, these meshes used BakaFactory's ABC (Animated Beast Cock) V 2.30 SMP Collision meshes.

Thor has converted the meshes himself now, so I don't have to bother with converting them to SE format.
These are only Meshes, Mod Users need the Original File Demonic Creatures SE V1.5 from Thor2000

THESE ARE NOT FOR LE

These meshes will provide collision for SMP on characters that uses SMP and etc.

I'm kind of keeping a Changelog now within the DL, hopefully I can keep it tidy...

Also, I'm removing all meshes aside from those I've changed, so it should reduce the file size appropriately. Yay Tidiness

I've removed previous PE-HDT Paths in the meshes from Thor's and replaced them with SMP Paths so that SMP Collision works, that and PE-HDT is incompatible with SE. Collision meshes are more or less added from Baka's ABC, while some Collision meshes needed adjustments. It's still a minor scrap job but they should work.

These Meshes only affect Hard/Aroused Creature Meshes (aka when they have their dicks out Except a certain Boar Mesh)

Demonic Creatures SE V1.5 - SMP Meshes (Full).7z 46.91 MB · 187 downloads

<Update> Fully done creatures from V1.5. Totally not going to break anything

I've redone the imported SMP meshes from the beginning, tweaking on a few things that I didn't bother with last time so they should be better or the same than the last 1.4 version. I'm also messing around with mesh editing so that the collision meshes will be a bit more accurate. Although I'm still too inexperience to fully implement all the collision meshes (Such as hands and heads/tongues), I'll at least try for Penis collision meshes.

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2021_10.19-12_57.png.9bc308c2d741c69c7e185146cd57e1c3.png

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2021_10.19-20_58.png.8e4d3dce587b7bee741f70104136c25a.png

Feel free to ping me if anything buggy comes along with these meshes.

Thank you so much for these meshes!

Edited by zer02
5 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

UPDATE : after making bashed patch, they working correctly.

so bashed patch is a must here

Good that it works, I still believe there is "something" here so still investigating. Haven't ventured down there myself yet.

The way Bethesda set up these dungeons spawns is that the creatures spawns when you go through that load door. If you reload a save from outside the load order and go through it again, a new set of creatures will spawn. That also might be the reason it worked for you the second time. Wrye patch is always good to have.

On 11/3/2021 at 5:53 PM, Nimius said:

Got an issue with the "Mummy". It's invisible. I can only see its weapon and the glowing eyes.

I've checked MO2 and SSEEdit, no conflicts so far. I think there are missing texture paths in nifskope but I don't know how to handle it...

The mummy has only two textures attached, all other creatures (drowner in this case) got three or more... 

Or maybe it's something totally different...

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (1).png

I overlooked this one. Does anyone else has this issue too(LE or SE) ? The Creature is called "Mummy Thrall"

I checked the texture paths for NIF inside the SE download. They point to a vanilla folder. So everyone should have these textures in place.

Mesh path to nif file in ESP is also correct. So no errors there.

Nimius: Do you have Skyrim Underground installed?

7 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I overlooked this one. Does anyone else has this issue too(LE or SE) ? The Creature is called "Mummy Thrall"

I checked the texture paths for NIF inside the SE download. They point to a vanilla folder. So everyone should have these textures in place.

Nope.

But it's not a big deal... Just makes them hard to spot in a dungeon. Only need to look for glowing eyes and/or a wandering sword/bow

Edit: Found one in Saarthal

Spoiler

20211105165000_1.jpg.4927f0897489abd2408b6096b6b9bb4e.jpg

Edited by Nimius
16 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Good that it works, I still believe there is "something" here so still investigating. Haven't ventured down there myself yet.

The way Bethesda set up these dungeons spawns is that the creatures spawns when you go through that load door. If you reload a save from outside the load order and go through it again, a new set of creatures will spawn. That also might be the reason it worked for you the second time. Wrye patch is always good to have.

its a new playthru that i used bashed patch btw, not the same one. 

21 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes, i have the same. Skyrim SE.

Mummy is just invinsible, only floating draugr eyes. Like it don't have a textures at all.

Also yes, i'm using Skyrim Underground.

1 hour ago, ViolentFoxFA said:

Yes, i have the same. Skyrim SE.

Mummy is just invinsible, only floating draugr eyes. Like it don't have a textures at all.

Also yes, i'm using Skyrim Underground.

ViolentFoxFa, Nimius,

Try this patch to see if it makes a difference. I used the draugr model from morenastycritters SE instead of one I converted. Got no idea what is happening here, but we'll fix it.

Nimius: sword/bow ? This is one called "mummy thrall" is supposed to be unarmed. Meaning it will pick up loose wepaons lying around like all draugr do. when you kill it his inventory should contain 1 bonemeal, 1 ruinslinen and some gold.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same creature here :) PS: When you see it open console command and click it. Check last modifying ESP. It's not supposed to be named "Mummy", but Mummy Thrall (as of version v1.5)

Invisible Mummy Patch SE.rar

Edited by Thor2000
14 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

ViolentFoxFa, Nimius,

Try this patch to see if it makes a difference. I used the draugr model from morenastycritters SE instead of one I converted. Got no idea what is happening here, but we'll fix it.

Nimius: sword/bow ? This is one called "mummy thrall" is supposed to be unarmed. Meaning it will pick up loose wepaons lying around like all draugr do. when you kill it his inventory should contain 1 bonemeal, 1 ruinslinen and some gold.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same creature here :) PS: When you see it open console command and click it. Check last modifying ESP. It's not supposed to be named "Mummy", but Mummy Thrall (as of version v1.5)

Invisible Mummy Patch SE.rar 369.46 kB · 1 download

Just tested it and spawned few of them. Now i can see them, yes, but they don't have their glowing eyes.

Normal and HARD works norman now.

Not sure about SMP patch, i need to reinstall it first.

57 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Invisible Mummy Patch SE.rar 369.46 kB · 1 download

Yes, that's the one. I'll check the patch. Thank you ?

Hey Thor, is there any way you could implement these four creatures into the next version? I have them as separate into my current game but in striving to only use one creature addon pack (yours), I thought I would ask. I don't know your relationship with Outlawer, so I don't know if it is even feasible.

28 minutes ago, Gundalypse said:

Hey Thor, is there any way you could implement these four creatures into the next version? I have them as separate into my current game but in striving to only use one creature addon pack (yours), I thought I would ask. I don't know your relationship with Outlawer, so I don't know if it is even feasible.

Well ?.... I've considered that beast from the Bloodborne. I've asked Outlawer for permission earlier but I failed converting it to LE. Planning to do a full re-rig of it instead. I just don't hope I run into trouble with copyrights.

I did the stupid thing and asked permission to use a model from a video game and got an essay back with blabla and a solid no ?

16 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Well ?.... I've considered that beast from the Bloodborne. I've asked Outlawer for permission earlier but I failed converting it to LE. Planning to do a full re-rig of it instead. I just don't hope I run into trouble with copyrights.

I did the stupid thing and asked permission to use a model from a video game and got an essay back with blabla and a solid no ?

That is interesting... I always figured that with modded content, especially on LoverLab was sort of that darkweb area that just sort of slipped through the cracks of copyrights and other legal jargon.

59 minutes ago, Gundalypse said:

That is interesting... I always figured that with modded content, especially on LoverLab was sort of that darkweb area that just sort of slipped through the cracks of copyrights and other legal jargon.

Nope, everyone who does some skyrim modding finds out about LL in, maybe a few minutes if they look deep enough. It's not illegal or shaddy or anything ? so yeah, even here you have to mind copyright 

26 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Nope, everyone who does some skyrim modding finds out about LL in, maybe a few minutes if they look deep enough. It's not illegal or shaddy or anything ? so yeah, even here you have to mind copyright 

I know I want to keep myself on the correct side of this, so I ask if in doubt.

On the nexus wicki there is an overview of which gaming companies allow re-use if their assets, but if you look closely there's so many conditions to be met that there isn't really many options left ?

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Porting_content

11 hours ago, ViolentFoxFA said:

Just tested it and spawned few of them. Now i can see them, yes, but they don't have their glowing eyes.

Normal and HARD works norman now.

Not sure about SMP patch, i need to reinstall it first.

@Thor2000

You forgot to add HDT-PE to your Draugr I think, but that's if it's for LE
I saw the SE part, dumb me
What's the connection with DC and Skyrim underground again?

Here, a quick addtion of SMP to Thor's

mummyHARD.nif

Edited by LoveNothing
1 hour ago, LoveNothing said:

@Thor2000

You forgot to add HDT-PE to your Draugr I think, but that's if it's for LE
I saw the SE part, dumb me
What's the connection with DC and Skyrim underground again?

Here, a quick addtion of SMP to Thor's

mummyHARD.nif 766.58 kB · 1 download

Thanks, i will test it.

I didn't explore Skyrim Underground fully, but as i recall, it have almost the same creatures.
So, you can think that, for example, a mummy from DC is broken, but that not a mummy from DC, it is a mummy from Skyrim Underground and etc.

1 hour ago, ViolentFoxFA said:

So, you can think that, for example, a mummy from DC is broken, but that not a mummy from DC, it is a mummy from Skyrim Underground and etc.

2 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

What's the connection with DC and Skyrim underground again?mummyHARD.nif 766.58 kB · 2 downloads

Yes. Exactly. Some DD creatures uses same races as Sk Underground. This was tested in advance and turned out to be fine, but you never now. Since Nimius showed me a screenshot of a creature named "Mummy" I wondered if it was a mod conflict. In DD there is no "Mummy". Only "Mummy Thrall"