Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.80 patch v1.84

On 6/30/2021 at 7:38 AM, tonykiryu23 said:

there not purple there not there soom creadurs are there and soom u just see the combad icon thad ur fight with somting and the hit u with air

same, one of the giants, deer horse and another small creature are straight invisible

4 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Already have of these amazing mod from Outlawer, it seems Thor2000 need some permission to merge this for Demonic creatures pack

On 7/2/2021 at 10:35 PM, Mark Antony said:

I especially think the ogre looks really good especially since it has a few variations.

There is an ocean of creatures hosted as "free" models for non commercial use on sites like smutba, renderhub, turbosquid etc. I have been working with this orc model too. It's hosted on smutba.se, but it takes time. Rigging is a pain in the ass. First I rigged it after a gargoyle but it looked "strange". So I ended up using troll skeleton as well. It's a great piece if work. It will be included when I feel its good enough ?orc2.thumb.png.af9ea2c97cdb9dde4995546387a30b3f.png

Edited by Thor2000

Just curious but are all the sounds supposed to be the exact same as their base creature? Or is each creature supposed to have a new sound?

(e.x the chimp sounds like a falmer)

12 hours ago, gnarlygag said:

Just curious but are all the sounds supposed to be the exact same as their base creature? Or is each creature supposed to have a new sound?

(e.x the chimp sounds like a falmer)

Creature sounds in creation kit is kind of a hazzle. At least for me. I don't fully understand how it works either. It seems that creature sounds comes from both race records and on the npc record. Anyway it would require a lot of work per creature to have them sound like a custom ones. Not to mention search and prefab of sound resources. Its a project on its own. Not that it's not wanted, but I simply don't have time ?

So I love all the creatures this mod adds, a lot of really nice variety it adds. I just encountered some zombie dogs for the first time and they're pretty neat, however, I wanted to test what animations worked with them, since some only work with wolves and others dogs, but apparently none work with them? The have balls and presumably the rest of the genitals but I couldn't get them to do anything. Is this on purpose, a glitch, or something else?

On 7/4/2021 at 4:45 AM, Thor2000 said:

There is an ocean of creatures hosted as "free" models for non commercial use on sites like smutba, renderhub, turbosquid etc. I have been working with this orc model too. It's hosted on smutba.se, but it takes time. Rigging is a pain in the ass. First I rigged it after a gargoyle but it looked "strange". So I ended up using troll skeleton as well. It's a great piece if work. It will be included when I feel its good enough ?orc2.thumb.png.af9ea2c97cdb9dde4995546387a30b3f.png

I think this is a perfect candidate for the monster content ?

https://smutba.se/project/552/

From Metro Exodus s.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=YALKTSWDUPLBGUZZ&Si

Edited by razzor69
Forgot to add picture
19 hours ago, Quirky View said:

The have balls and presumably the rest of the genitals but I couldn't get them to do anything. Is this on purpose, a glitch, or something else?

They should work fine in both LE and SE.

What exactly happened? Did you get a error message from sexlab?  Did animation start?

They are a custom race and might be a bit tricky to get sexlab/creature framework to registrate them. I don't know what you have tried or not, but go to the link for troubleshooting listed in the FAQ section and try everything there. Also rebuild sexlab animation registry (maybe try that first).

Also, make sure you don't have a second mod with zombie dogs installed.

14 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I think this is a perfect candidate for the monster content ?

https://smutba.se/project/552/

From Metro Exodus s.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=YALKTSWDUPLBGUZZ&Si

Love it ?. Would fit perfect as a cavetroll.

21 hours ago, Gukahn said:

With the right mods.. ?

Reveal hidden contents

Finally a Slave even a good Pc could have.. And Even the Cloths fit wtf.. Didn't do anything to them honest ? (apart from my own bodyslide of course.)

1406749224_SkyrimSE2021-07-1015-11-47-71.jpg.49e4b53970765faee93fd5ea63d1469e.jpg

Yeah she should have some sort of covering ? Perhaps a weapon and some shout spells too.

15 hours ago, ryp12345 said:

Is there a way to spawn friendly versions of the hostile creatures? I've tried tcai and messing around with factions, but while the creatures stop fighting, they remain hostile.

Not that I know. If you want both non hostile and hostile you must create new npc records. Maybe you could make a custom calm spell with longer duration?

21 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah she should have some sort of covering ? Perhaps a weapon and some shout spells too.

That is a great idea! Should work with SSEdit ?

23 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Maybe you could make a custom calm spell with longer duration?

Mh if its only a matter of having some fun with an entourage of Creatures, Puppetmaster get's the work done nicely

Was looking through old mods from way back when. I started collecting these Dragon Age 2 armor meshes and textures and started making my own personal .esp for it. I happened to come across this old Ogre model from the Dragon Age Origins series, don't know if it is something you are interested in Thor. A link to the ogre file is in the youtube description.

Spoiler

On 7/12/2021 at 4:20 AM, Gundalypse said:

I happened to come across this old Ogre model from the Dragon Age Origins series, don't know if it is something you are interested in Thor.

Thanks. Gonna check it out ?

On 7/12/2021 at 2:54 PM, decaluka said:

Are there any ways to select which creatures I want to install? Or can I simply delete the ones I don't want in TES5edit?

You need to do it in tes5edit. Also remove them from users such as leveled lists and some occasions "LvL" NPC actors. I'm not sure how the game react to missing references. Also be careful with the ones directly used in quests. They need to be replaced.

On 7/12/2021 at 3:24 PM, lrl said:

Anyone having water problems?

Is there any mod you have indtalled that adds something in those places? Such errors may be caused by a dirty edit. Someone added something but accidentally messed up the water in the same process. Where is the location?

13 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Thanks. Gonna check it out ?

You need to do it in tes5edit. Also remove them from users such as leveled lists and some occasions "LvL" NPC actors. I'm not sure how the game react to missing references. Also be careful with the ones directly used in quests. They need to be replaced.

Is there any mod you have indtalled that adds something in those places? Such errors may be caused by a dirty edit. Someone added something but accidentally messed up the water in the same process. Where is the location?

Problem solved had to reinstalled  se.

On 7/10/2021 at 9:33 PM, ryp12345 said:

Is there a way to spawn friendly versions of the hostile creatures? I've tried tcai and messing around with factions, but while the creatures stop fighting, they remain hostile.

I use the mod untamed (beastess), making them just part of my pack. Works just fine with all creatures.

You can use it in two ways. First, making a creature direct part of your pack with "mating call", or let it simple rape you, after you give up the fight with various mods, and birth it's offspring as friendly pack creature.

Edited by mkess
add. Info

Is there a list of creatures somewhere? I'm concerned I have duplicate mods installed taking up mod slots that are already covered by DC. For example, "Apes of Tamriel" when you obviously already have the chimps in the first couple of screenshots--do you also have the gorillas, though?

Hello everyone!I love this mod very much, not only want to fight with these monsters but also want to have sex with them.

But they are not widely and often appearing in Skyrim and from v 1.4 they are also level-listed. So I think not everyone can see them all .

So I used CK to copy their IDs,  their names (Both Chinese and English) and  pics to a PDF file. Anyone who wants to see all the monsters in this mod can check my file!

I copied ALL the monsters' id, so many of them seems alike in the pics. But thanks to  @Thor2000's effect, they are different in many aspects. I think if I only choose one of them as a representative and ignore others, it will be unfair for his hard-working.?

But the file didn't include the ids which belong to humans.

Yes I dunno why Thor2000 adds so many humans....not human-likes, just humans.

All the monsters' pics are updated to v1.42 .

The pic below is an example.

English name——Chinese name—— monster ID——monster pic which I did by myself.

All the IDs are double-checked. If they are wrong I cant get pics successfully……

For this programme I made a big photography-room to contain dozens of monsters at a time~?

There are 203 vaild monsters and hope you like my work! Thank you very much!

1657458857_TIM20210725182650.thumb.jpg.9a7427e4a11f623b5b413f6ae4609af1.jpg

Illustrated_Handbook_of_Demonic_Creatures恶魔生物V1.4图鉴.pdf

Edited by RebyaAs

During the time I made my file,I just see a bug for Ancient Armored Skeletons. See pics below.

When they are cut dead, their bodies seems.....strange....perhaps some meshes mistake?

Monster ID:

xx2a43b2    xx2a43b3    xx2a43b4    xx2a43b5  

@Thor2000

TIM截图20210725185039.jpg

Edited by RebyaAs
wrong pic
20 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Is there a list of creatures somewhere? I'm concerned I have duplicate mods installed taking up mod slots that are already covered by DC. For example, "Apes of Tamriel" when you obviously already have the chimps in the first couple of screenshots--do you also have the gorillas, though?

I made a file and hope to help you.?

Hi Guys,

sorry for bothering you with a basic question... But why I dont see any schlongs at the creatures? 

I have:

Skyrim SE

All animations are working

The schlongs of "normal" Creatures are shown

I use More Nasty Critters Special Edition 12.6

I already Re-Registerd all mods in the Creatures Framework

But even with arousel lvl 100 the arousel mesh is not working....

I also tried the troubleshooting of:

Does someone have some other Ideas?

Edited by wildcoun