1 hour ago, BoopS00p said:

ok so I progressed the quest by going to the headquarters and talking to the woman there but when I go talk to a carriage driver they still don't have any dialogue options for me. I have fuz ro doh installed and working so im not sure what the issue is. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

It may depend on what carriage mods you have then. Anything that adds more carts in the world? I use "Better Fast Travel" and it's fine. Even Winterhold and Dawnstar have options for this mod.

49 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It may depend on what carriage mods you have then. Anything that adds more carts in the world? I use "Better Fast Travel" and it's fine. Even Winterhold and Dawnstar have options for this mod.

I don't have any cart mods besides the one redux_cart that this mod suggests. I tried uninstalling that but had no luck.

I also don't have any mods that change fast travel.

On 12/17/2022 at 4:49 PM, Scrab said:

I am somewhat sceptical about a dynamic implementation due to performance reasons. Scanning through the Inventory is already pretty pricey when doing it through Papyrus. Checking for the NoStrip keyword is something I didnt do because the mod doesnt really try to strip you there

All i can say that this function can't be right (SlutsMissionHaul.psc):

Function StripPlayer()
  int intmax = 2147483647
  Keyword SLSLicense = Keyword.GetKeyword("_SLS_LicenceDocument")
  Form[] items = PlayerRef.GetContainerForms()
  int i = 0
  While(i < items.Length)
    Keyword[] kw = items['i'].GetKeywords()
    If (!kw.Length || kw.Find(bd.SlutsRestraints) == -1 && kw.Find(SLSLicense) == -1)
      PlayerRef.RemoveItem(items['i'], intmax, true, Escrow)
    EndIf
    i += 1
  EndWhile
EndFunction

It skips item if it sees that it is a restraint from Sluts, but it won't skip any other DD items and removes them as if they are regular armor. It breaks them, like the link between inventory and rendered item. They are sometimes nasty to deal with and if it was a quest item then too bad.

That function i think is called in the humiliation scene?

Also you don't even need kw.Find(bd.SlutsRestraints) if you replace that with SexLabNoStrip search.

Edited by Zaflis
5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

It skips item if it sees that it is a restraint from Sluts, but it won't skip any other DD items and removes them as if they are regular armor. It breaks them, like the link between inventory and rendered item. They are sometimes nasty to deal with and if it was a quest item then too bad.

Iirc, the invariant under which this method is called states that you dont wear any DD items at this time, making this fear unseasoned

And yes, youre right, I dont need to check for Sluts restraints there but not for the reason you think; This function is only called at the beginning of a haul, before any SLUTS restraints are equipped and never again after that. I think I only did this due to the function being called while you still wear filly gear, which is no longer the case

That being said, skipping worn items with the nostrip keyword shouldnt have much influence on the overall execution, so Im willing to give this a shot and see how it goes

7 hours ago, BoopS00p said:

I don't have any cart mods besides the one redux_cart that this mod suggests. I tried uninstalling that but had no luck.

When Zaflis asks for carriage mods they dont mean mesh replacements but carriage overhauls. Afaik there is some LE mod that creates similar conflicts as CFTO - CFTO being a carriage mod which did create conflicts like you describe until recently

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, Scrab said:

That being said, skipping worn items with the nostrip keyword shouldnt have much influence on the overall execution, so Im willing to give this a shot and see how it goes

Does this mean that previously equipped DDs won't be removed? If yes, won't that may be problematic when equipping the SLUTS outfit? For example if the character wears something on a slot which is also used by SLUTS, like an armbinder.

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Iirc, the invariant under which this method is called states that you dont wear any DD items at this time, making this fear unseasoned

I have mods that may equip devices during the run, even sex might equip any random device. Basically Cursed Loot and Unforgiving Devices. Devious Strike could also do that from combat.

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Does this mean that previously equipped DDs won't be removed? If yes, won't that may be problematic when equipping the SLUTS outfit? For example if the character wears something on a slot which is also used by SLUTS, like an armbinder.

Unsure what you mean by the Sluts outfit, if it would use same slot as armbinder then the outfit is an armbinder in fact and have the keyword, and thus not be removed from you (IF it is equipped on you).

Edited by Zaflis
16 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I have mods that may equip devices during the run, even sex might equip any random device. Basically Cursed Loot and Unforgiving Devices. Devious Strike could also do that from combat.

This function isnt called during the run, its only called when first stripping you

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

This function will never be called when you are wearing DD items

Edited by Scrab

Okay, I'm just saying that I really love this mod, it gives me an excuse to actually walk around Skyrim instead of just fast travelling everywhere, but I am curious;

Is there questline stuff with S.L.U.T.S Headquarters, or is it mainly for flavour and such? Cuz there are a bunch of locked rooms and things, which gives me the feeling like there's hidden stuff.

7 hours ago, tsmfpz said:

Okay, I'm just saying that I really love this mod, it gives me an excuse to actually walk around Skyrim instead of just fast travelling everywhere, but I am curious;

Is there questline stuff with S.L.U.T.S Headquarters, or is it mainly for flavour and such? Cuz there are a bunch of locked rooms and things, which gives me the feeling like there's hidden stuff.

Im still working on expanding and reestablishing the mods foundation. For now, the HQ is just a gimmick and will slowly become the main focus of the mod V4 onward

Hi @Scrab giving this another go after a long time to see how it's evolved. If it hasn't been mentioned already (lots of pages to go through) it works surprisingly well in VR! Have completed multiple hauls with no issues. I think the last time I played (just in SE) I kept losing the cart but now fully immersive in VR it's working brilliantly. 

Just need to work out why the tats aren't applying but thanks for the updates .. and also looking forward to seeing how the HQ develops

Hey all,

I did some testing with v3.0.2 SE. Everything seems to work, but I'm nor entirely sure.

A few things:

Background: I added some bounty for my character to see how the rehabilitation program works. The soldier had the option and led my character to the closest driver.

1) From that guy I got my 1st personal delivery, to Morthal. From there, to Riften, Sibby Blak-Briar (who is in prison, but that's fine). Both times when I got back to the driver, I got no message that the debt updated. So I'm not sure if the v2.7 bug is still here, or not. When I pick up gold, I get a message that the debt goes down, but this message does not show the remaining debt. Can I check it somehow if the debt is going down by deliveries?

2) Also, when I started the 1st personal delivery, I noticed that my character did not get the Yoke. She only got the other SLUTS DDs (boots, gloves, etc). Is this intentional? If yes, I'd like an option in the MCM to add the Yoke too.

3) So far it seems, that all deliveries in a chain delivery are the same type. So if I got a cart on the first one, all the following ones will be cart ones. Is this intentional?

4) On another occasion, I did a cart delivery. I checked my inventory and clicked on the Yoke. This deattached my character from the cart. After that I could not reattach, because my character just inspected the cargo status when I tried to use the cart. I had to use the Debug MCM to reattact the cart. I also saw in the MCM the "Struggle anim on Unhitch" option (which was checked). It wasn't clear for me that using the Yoke will deattach the cart. Also, is there a way to reattach the cart beside the Debug features?

Edited by monsta88
7 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

1) From that guy I got my 1st personal delivery, to Morthal. From there, to Riften, Sibby Blak-Briar (who is in prison, but that's fine). Both times when I got back to the driver, I got no message that the debt updated. So I'm not sure if the v2.7 bug is still here, or not. When I pick up gold, I get a message that the debt goes down, but this message does not show the remaining debt. Can I check it somehow if the debt is going down by deliveries?

Im pretty sure I tested the debt reduction and had no issues

That you cant see your exact debt is intended as the debt system as a whole will get an expansion. You can view your current crime gold by getting the formid of the Sluts Crimefaction

(Use the console and search for "help crime" or something to find the faction) and then typing

"GetCrimeGold <CrimeFactionID>"

10 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

2) Also, when I started the 1st personal delivery, I noticed that my character did not get the Yoke. She only got the other SLUTS DDs (boots, gloves, etc). Is this intentional? If yes, I'd like an option in the MCM to add the Yoke too.

You dont get a yoke for express deliveries, that is intention to add a visual element to the urgency of the task and to express that you are allowed to move around more freely on these missions (as these specifically require you to enter a city or house from time to time)

12 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

3) So far it seems, that all deliveries in a chain delivery are the same type. So if I got a cart on the forst one, all the following ones will be cart ones. Is this intentional?

No, are you sure thats not just be bad luck?

12 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

4) On another occasion, I did a cart delivery. I checked my inventory and clicked on the Yoke. This deattached my character from the cart. After that I could not reattach, because my character just inspected the cargo status when I tried to use the cart. I had to use the Debug MCM to reattact the cart. I also saw in the MCM the "Struggle anim on Unhitch" option (which was checked). It wasn't clear for me that using the Yoke will deattach the cart. Also, is there a way to reattach the cart beside the Debug features?

Using the yoke to detach has been a feature since forever, long before I took over. No one ever raised any concerns about it, so I never saw a reason to think about whether or not its good that its there or nah

No, you can only reattach to the cart using the hotkeys

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

Using the yoke to detach has been a feature since forever, long before I took over.

Interesting, I never knew about that. I always used the cart to do that.

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

No, are you sure thats not just be bad luck?

I had only limited testing, 1st I got 3 cart runs in a row, now I got 3 personal deliveries in a row. I'll check it again sometime.

Update: I got 5 personal deliveries in a row, but the 6th was a cart one. The next one was a personal again, but the Yoke stayed on the character.

4 hours ago, Scrab said:

You can view your current crime gold by getting the formid of the Sluts Crimefaction

(Use the console and search for "help crime" or something to find the faction) and then typing

"GetCrimeGold <CrimeFactionID>"

Thanks, I will do that.

Update: I found the faction (xx4c18e3), but the getcrimegold command didn't give me back anything. Then I realized it is player.getcrimegold, this way it works, thanks. I could also see that the debt goes down with every delivery, so it works fine.

Edited by monsta88

A small issue, it might not even originating from this mod: I noticed, that there is no hoof sound effect, when I run in 3rd person view. The sound effect comes back if I either go to combat mode while I'm in 3rd person view, or in 1st person view. Is this a DD issue? I'm using DD v.5.2 Beta 7 SE

Edit: Nvm, I updated to DD to v5.2 Beta 10 RC 1 and it fixed the issue.

Edited by monsta88
On 12/24/2022 at 11:29 AM, Abadyrizk said:

Hello i wanted to ask can there be an option to replace the fast travel carriages to this? 

That's such a cute idea.   Driver: Well since you're going that way anyhow ... you can take these packages. (Heh if I understood that properly) 

Hi so i have return to that mod seing the update. Tough ill say im quite confuse since i cant event deliver the package. When i get dress up and get the quest i get not <<finish your delivery>> but that doesnt give a quest marker. Welp that ok since i have a manifest that tell me where to go right ? But even if i go there and speak to that person he has no option to getting the package.

hi so i am using version 2.7.7 because the version 3.0.2 gives an error when i trey to start a haul that says the destination could not be found? also after about 8 hauls the sluts yoke stopped equipping on my character even though it  still get put into my inventory.

the delivery was the regular kind you get from the carriage drivers, not a personal one.

also, I purchased the black armbinder from the store in HQ a few hauls ago and it was equipping the yoke instead of the armbinder. it says i unlocked it in a pop up when I bought it, but it never gave me the certificate to take to the blacksmith. the chastity belt worked however and that is equipped on me when doing a haul. not sure how to make the mod switch the type of restraint used

Edited by natybs
On 1/26/2022 at 12:09 PM, Scrab said:

V2 -> Construction of the HQ & adaption into my own Library (<- We are here)

V3 -> New Haul Type + Streamlining for future Updates

V4 -> Introduction of the Manager + "Special (male) SLUT" + first Quest of the Primary Quest Line

-- From here things are mostly loose concepts and thus subject to change --

V5 -> The Mines + Prison System

V6 -> Lucy + Susy Quest Introduction

V7 -> Warrick Quest Introduction + Warricks fellow Companions

V8 -> Annette Quest Introduction

V9+ -> Lucy + Susy Quest Expansion (I plan on having Lucy + Susy being finished first)

Somewhere in between:

- Rewriting the Coin Shop into my own .swf file to create a proper Shop Interface (or just using the Vanilla one? not sure) .. instead of using the current UI Utility

- Create a side Story featuring Warrick on an epic rescue mission which offers an alternate way to join SLUTS. This Quest will be available through Alt Perspective, Yamete and potentially Simple Slavery

- Creating Radiant SLUT workers

- Reintroducing Filly Rewards + create the Collection System for them

- Removing player gender restriction

So it seems adding functionality to play this as a male character is on the to do list of the author. Version 4 would seem to be the most likely point to remove the player gender restriction as the plan for that one involves adding the male NPC Sluts too.

39 minutes ago, idonotlikeusernames said:

So it seems adding functionality to play this as a male character is on the to do list of the author. Version 4 would seem to be the most likely point to remove the player gender restriction as the plan for that one involves adding the male NPC Sluts too.

OK, thank you for pointing that out.

I have read the letter by getting it from the tavern but i am unable to get the dialogue for starting the run or asking more about the Job.

So, i went to the headquarters and asked there i was able to ask the "more about this job"  dialogue but the dialogue to start the quest is not there.

So i ask "what is this place" and through that i tried to start the quest but ended up with this error.

Anyone knows how to clear it pls help

P.S- I have all the requirement and the latest edition of Fu Roh D-oh my current game version is 1.6.64 

1.JPG