S.L.U.T.S. Resume

View File

S.L.U.T.S. Resume

Skyrims Licensed Universal Transport Service is looking for willing Sl- erhem.. Staff! to transport various goods through the cold and fierce Regions of Skyrim! 

Are you looking to make some Coins? Do you think you have it in you? Then sign right up!

Local Innkeepers and Stewards are just waiting for you! Or perhaps you prefer to talk to our qualified Oversees directly? No problem! Theyre always happy to to explain potential new recruits this one-in-a-lifetime chance, to become a real S.L.- I mean, a qualified worker! 

Summary

When you install this mod, you first want to talk to an Innkeeper, Stewards or Carriage Driver. They will hand you over a Flyer and everything from there should be self-explanatory!

When you accept a job, you will be locked up in a bunch of Restraints and forced to run a possessed Cart through Skyrim to deliver some very precious goods! - Which of course aren't for you.

Depending on how well you kept your legs together and how long your Travel was, you then will be rewarded with some shiny Coins! 

Filly Coins

Completing runs rewards you with Filly Coins! A special Coin that is paid out to the hard-working ponies of S.L.U.T.S.! 

You can use this Coin and exchange them against various rewards when talking to a Carriage Driver! 

Current Rewards:

• Gold
  • DD/SLUTS Keys
  • Upgrade your Filly Uniform
  • Unlockables

Rehabilitation, Cargo Loss & Arrears

Messed up and broke the Law? S.L.U.T.S. got you covered! When a Guard attempts an Arrest, you can ask them to instead work off your Bounty by working for S.L.U.T.S.! Of course, its up to you if you think thats the less punishing alternative...

Your Bounty will then be transferred into Arrears that you then have to work off! Depending on how high your Arrears are, you may have to do multiple runs in a row ?

Better to just not break the law, wouldnt you agree? 

Though beware, a Bounty isnt the only way to stack up Debt! Ponies that do poorly on their runs may be punished just as harshly! .. or maybe harsher? We have to make sure our Ponies are of best quality, you may excuse our rudness!

Requirements

• SL Framework
  • Devious Devices
  • SlaveTats
  • Fuz Ro Doh
  • RaceMenu
  • XPMSSE

Recommended

Installation:

• Make sure to run Bodyslide before playing
  • The Sluts Redux Cart is an Optional Asset which can be used in place of the mods original cart. May improve cart performance
  • If you are using a BHUNP or UUNP Body:
    • Download SLUTS Tats Package, the Fomod Contains both Bodies for both Versions LE & SE, for both Bodies
    • They replace the CBBE Tats, so make sure you dont tick  to use UNP Tats in SLUTS' MCM
  • Patches available for:
    • Deviously Cursed Loot
    • Prison Overhaul Patched

Incompability

• Deviously Cursed Loot: Not incompatible per se but you wont be able to use this mods rehab feature if you have DCL installed (Patch provided by Searinoxii)
  • Prison Overhaul Patches: Both Mods edit the same Crime Dialogue, negating the crime specific content for however loads higher (Patch provided by Neydzz)

Credits

• DocClox: Creating the original mod
  • MrEsturk: Updating this mod to 1.18 -> Click
  • AnInsaneMoose: HDT Chain Yoke
  • 4nk8rb: BodySlide Files
  • slvsaris: Alternate Cart Mesh
  • Searinoxii: Creating a DCL Patch
  • El Duderino: For creating the ponygirl mittens used in this mod.
  • Rob J: For the custom S.L.U.T.S. Cart
  • audhol: For the Filly Coin texture
  • I unpause: UI Art
  • LinaHirata: UUNP & BHUNP SlaveTats Textures
  • Neydzz: POP Patch
  • Additional ponygirl screenshots provided by: MrEsturk, LatexLuger, max99max, valcon767, random11714

---------------------------------------------

Some Link if you want to support me:

Discord Link for good measure -> https://discord.gg/mycaxFPSeV

---------------------------------------------

Previous Changelogs

Spoiler

V3.2

V3.1

V3.0.2

• Fixed CFTO not being recognized correctly

V3.0.1

• Fix objectives not being displayed properly

V3.0

Version 2

Spoiler

V2.7

V2.6

A re-release of V2.5; Requires a clean save

This version is primarily intended for people who were having issues with 2.5 that made the Mod unplayable
For everyone else; the primary difference is that the 2 Quests are now merged back into 1 Single Quest with 2 Objectives (instead of 1). You will still need a Clean Save when Updating from 2.5 to any other Version going forward so make sure to Update the next time you start a new Game

V2.5

V2.4

V2.3

V2.2

V2.1

• Fixed an issue causing Ctds when getting near one of SLUTS HQ's Exterior Cells
  • Added missing MCM Language Files

V2.0

Version 1

Spoiler

V1.20

V1.19 Beta4.1

V1.19 Beta4

V1.19 Beta3

1.19 Beta2.1

• Added missing Files

V1.19 Beta2

1.19 Beta1.1

• Fixed Coin Texture Path

V1.19 Beta1

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Scrab

Thank you. Could you maybe merge the dialog file into the original? Would be nice, it would only take 1 esp slot instead of 2.

Also, the Pony Mitten is invisible for me. I used the bodySlide. I checked all 5 iterations of the mittens (there are 5 different IDs), all of them are invisible.

I tried 1 run so far, worked w/o problem.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Thank you. Could you maybe merge the dialog file into the original? Would be nice, it would only take 1 esp slot instead of 2.

Also, the Pony Mitten is invisible for me. I used the bodySlide. I checked all 5 iterations of the mittens (there are 5 different IDs), all of them are invisible.

I tried 1 run so far, worked w/o problem.

me the same
the default one works the other are invisible
 the reason seems to be  the bodySlide's are missing

The recolor versions are based off of (of off.. off off.. of? off? ah..)

... .. the same mesh. If the default ones working but the recolour ones not its prbly a texture issue

I cant test things out myself right now

Try textures.7z

and tell me if it works.. Ill check on things tomorrow if its still making trouble

Dont fully understand it but having this mod override your bodyslide output seems to fix the invisible gloves issue? (Meaning using the .nifs that come with the mod.)

Altough I admit, for me, gloves where invisible in general, not just the coloured ones and having SLUTS override my output fixed it. All of it

Spoiler

20200611111243_1.jpg.70652aa12b4da5ecd69c74e3516578a1.jpg

Dont really understand whats going on

Im not sure if the textures in the previous post did something for others

Im gonna make an update thats also addressing the bugged MCM. Currently you cant choose the handcuffs in the customisation tab (the ones you see in this screen ^). I forgot to change some other stuff in the MCM when removing the chained yoke

I will also take a closer look at cliftons patch and see if I can merge it into the main .esp

// Uploaded the new file. I hope that fixes this invisible issue.. .. and some other things

So awkward.. ah

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

Dont fully understand it but having this mod override your bodyslide output seems to fix the invisible gloves issue? (Meaning using the .nifs that come with the mod.)

Altough I admit, for me, gloves where invisible in general, not just the coloured ones and having SLUTS override my output fixed it. All of it

Hide contents

20200611111243_1.jpg.70652aa12b4da5ecd69c74e3516578a1.jpg

Dont really understand whats going on

Im not sure if the textures in the previous post did something for others

Im gonna make an update thats also addressing the bugged MCM. Currently you cant choose the handcuffs in the customisation tab (the ones you see in this screen ^). I forgot to change some other stuff in the MCM when removing the chained yoke

I will also take a closer look at cliftons patch and see if I can merge it into the main .esp

// Uploaded the new file. I hope that fixes this invisible issue.. .. and some other things

So awkward.. ah

Test results:
1. In the installation, the folder for the bodyslides is incorrectly named
the tool cannot find the files
2. these work the hooves are shown but ...
you have the right color in the inventory
when you wear them they are all black

I think you have the right files for sure
but you probably put the wrong ones in the download

ohh and thank you for the support 

13 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Edit: I've also converted the harness and gloves (to 3bbb), but I'm not sure what files i need to copy to give them to you (I've never uploaded bodyslide stuff before)

I need a SliderSet.osp file, ShapeData.osd and a "Zero Slider" base .nif

You can basically just copy your Caliente Tools SLUTS folder and upload it here, thanks :)

13 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:

1. In the installation, the folder for the bodyslides is incorrectly named
the tool cannot find the files

This is on purpose. If you read the posts above you see that some had issues because they were building those 

Im getting kind of confused how 3 diffrent people can have 3 diffrent bugs with the same mesh. . Im just going to wait for Mooses files and well see if that magically fixes your issue

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I need a SliderSet.osp file, ShapeData.osd and a "Zero Slider" base .nif

You can basically just copy your Caliente Tools SLUTS folder and upload it here, thanks :)

This is on purpose. If you read the posts above you see that some had issues because they were building those 

Im getting kind of confused how 3 diffrent people can have 3 diffrent bugs with the same mesh. . Im just going to wait for Mooses files and well see if that magically fixes your issue

Okay, i hope this is right

SLUTS SE Bodyslide.7z

Also, just keep in mind, i'm a newbie at this, so if i made any mistakes please let me know

Good news is the latest patch seems to have fixed the gloves not showing for me.  Unfortunately, it seems like something might have broke as well. Did a voluntary run and got told 10 times in a row something along the lines of "no idea how you made you little. Why don't you do another run while I sort this out."  Didn't stop until I downgraded to the previous version and it finally let me stop.  Did end up with a ton of money though...

Alright, Attempt número 3

Lets see what shiny bugs we got this time. Kind of sad how many issues I have converting this

I cant reproduce the "hoves are there but theyre always black" bug and its hard to fix things that I cant reproduce

On 6/12/2020 at 12:39 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Okay, i hope this is right

SLUTS SE Bodyslide.7z 7.01 MB · 10 downloads

Also, just keep in mind, i'm a newbie at this, so if i made any mistakes please let me know

Since neither outfit part is for slot 32/body (harness is slot 60, hooves are gloves/slot 33), make sure to clear the checkbox that says "Copy reference shape into output" when saving the project.  Not doing so can result in weird physics issues and odd clipping effects due to multiple body overlays being present with potentially different bone layouts.  All those "bodies in the outift" are being displayed in game simultaneously (body inside body, etc.).  Generally it's best to only include the reference shapes when the item uses slot 32 (the whole torso).

Give these a try:

S_L_U_T_S_SE_Bodyslide_3BA.7z

Edit: You can ignore the 3BA part I added there.  It's what I'm using, but I didn't look at the bones that are present in the outfits after removing the reference bodies.  After removing the reference bodies from the outfits, it also removed the boob and butt bones (belly bone is still on the harness).  Shouldn't be any need to redo these for use with other CBBE-based body types, barring clipping on extreme shapes/presets.

So I'm having an issue where they won't stop sending me on quests and let me go. I went up and talked to a carriage driver and started a haul for fun, but every time I arrive they say something like "I'm not sure why your payment was so low, go deliver another one while I figure out why!" and then send me off again. And again. And again. I've ran like 6 and can't get out of the loop so I can actually keep playing the game. They are allegedly paying me for each one I run I think? But I don't actually have the money since it's locked away in the original chest with all the rest of my stuff I can't get back because I'm still on endless carriage delivery mission loop of death. 

I don't have an outstanding balance to pay off or anything 

17 hours ago, Scrab said:

Are you still using 1.18a? 

I published an update yesterday that fixed this issue at least in my testing

Oh, crap sorry, yep the update fixed it thanks! Only issue I'm currently having is with Devious Followers the follower keeps adding debt for not having piercings in etc because of deals, does the "don't take my items" option correct that? Or does it still strip you? 

I tried just adding piercings to my inventory via console, but you can't equip them with bondage mitts on so I just kept getting penalty fees the whole delivery and didn't make any money lol

15 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Oh, crap sorry, yep the update fixed it thanks! Only issue I'm currently having is with Devious Followers the follower keeps adding debt for not having piercings in etc because of deals, does the "don't take my items" option correct that? Or does it still strip you? 

I tried just adding piercings to my inventory via console, but you can't equip them with bondage mitts on so I just kept getting penalty fees the whole delivery and didn't make any money lol

There can be a lot of compatibillity issues. I think 'don't take my items' will leave your stuff with you, but will still equip the sluts bondage gear. So that probably won't solve your issue.

Some combinations just don't work well with each other. There might be a solution in the devious followers mod. Can you pause/disable it while doing a sluts run?

Mine was that I have that equip helmet on combat mod that fought the sluts stay naked skript when you don't go and pick up your stuff after a run (it went undress- redress bonkers). Meanwhile the armor skimpiness system queued like 10000 messages for me to select armor skimpiness and that savegame is pretty much bust now, since I can klick them for days and they keep coming. My fix is just picking up the gear myself in future runs.

Hello, I like the idea and execution of this mod. But there is a problem for me, let me explain:

First delivery works as intended, but whenever I try to start the next one, cart just doesn't follow my PC. The man casts the spell, cart and gear appears, but the cart just stays whenever it was spawned. It seems like technically it is attached (two sticks that supposed to be connected to body are kind of tracking PC movements), but visually cart is stuck. Any hotkey combinations listed in Information tab of MCM don't trigger anything, except for Hard Reset one, which just sends the game into unresponsive black screen.

Trying to untether the cart via interacting with arm restraints is working, but cart still doesn't move an inch, and whenever I activate the cart (to supposedly connect it to the body?), it still sits where it was spawned.

Has anyone else ran into this problem? Is there anything I could do to fix it?

My cart also stops following me very, very frequently, basically any time I get detached from it, it's broken until I save and exit to the main menu and reload from main menu. 

You don't have to do that though, you can just run to your destination and press Shift E or Control E and it will rubber band the cart back to your current location as long as you never untethered from it, and then you can just turn the quest in

9 hours ago, Flibustier said:

Hello, I like the idea and execution of this mod. But there is a problem for me

9 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

My cart also stops following me very, very frequently

On 6/15/2020 at 3:54 AM, NoppaiKohai said:

Only issue I'm currently having is with Devious Followers

Those are issues beyond of what Im allowed to fix.. or try to fix

This is a conversion not an adaption, meaning Im not allowed to do any major changes to the mod

The cart bugging is this mods scourge since forever. There were a decent amount of attempts to fix it but it never succdeded (obvsly)

DF being DF. Use DFs Pause function while a haul is going on as HornyHorse suggested

Not sure if theres much I can do even if I wanted to.. maybe adding some sort of super small API for DF (and potential other mods) to check if a haul is currently going.. but again I needed to have permission for this and that would only be the first step

Maybe i was not remembered it right, just it was pointed in installer. It is SLV_MAINQUEST_DEVICES9G.pex and it is in dowload archive.