Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

These are looking better by the day. Can't wait for an updated Captain.

I know it's probably a stretch, but do you guys think it would be possible to add custom animations for interactions between characters and monsters? You may have an idea of what I'm getting at, and I'm pretty sure it would require a large overhaul of the game, but making RoR2 to be like one of those games where you play as a female character fighting against enemies that have their way with her if she's caught would be really awesome.
If I can be pointed in the right direction of starting modding for RoR2, I would love to try my hand at making something.

I was wondering if it was possible to edit one of the League of Legends player mods to be nude or skimpy? The creator had said the model, animations, etc were ripped from LoL so would it be feasible to take one of the skins from the LoL thread here and put it into that mod?

9 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Itll get here when it gets here. :P   Acrid didn't become Awesome over night.   I wonder what sizes will be the T&A. Could the Huntress Rival the Enhanced Artificer Mod?  Well find it soon.

so the "dinossaur" is the only who has a nude model working?

On 9/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

You need the assets editor, mentioned somewhere in this thread,  Then you need to  extract the model from the old mod, and import it into the new mod replacing the merc.  I would suggest  first   Instead of that    You practice with the   Enhanced Artificer mod, and see how to replace it in the new mod, until you get the hang of finding and replacing it, some of the model names and etc will be different than what you are replacing, but it will still be same file type.  You may have to search manually, since the search engine in the assets wouldn't work for me. Takes a while, but once you got it, it is easy to replace which ones you want.

Ok, so i tried to change the model, but couldn't figure out how to do it, i find meshes for artificer, but for merc i could only find hologram something, so i couldn't change it.

41 minutes ago, Glif said:

Ok, so i tried to change the model, but couldn't figure out how to do it, i find meshes for artificer, but for merc i could only find hologram something, so i couldn't change it.

The enhanced Artificer mod, only has 2 meshes that need to be replaced.  Importing the Nude Acrid with Details requires 2 meshes + 4 textures. If you can't find it, you probably overlooked it which is REALLY, Really easy to do if you have to search manually. took about 40 minutes of searching and researching before I found either for the Art. If you didn't over look, it might have a similar name then, a few replacers I did before after learning how, had different names. I just wished the Search Function would work for me.

On 8/22/2020 at 5:09 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

You don't need to Thiccify, There are several models already others did, which you can import, using the assets bundle, and replace the ones you want. Including the Huge booty THICK Thigh Artificer medium boobs,   Only one person has done details on anything, and that is  G2,  and we are very lucky to have ACRID tobegin with. I don't think he will be doing any more, but maybe.

Hey so you mentioned that there are already thicker versions of the models out there, besides artificer and acrid, would you know where I can download those? Or are those the only ones? One of the fun things about running thicify with the old fem mod was that it made commando and engineer's butts *much* bigger.

9 hours ago, Lightinabucket said:

Hey so you mentioned that there are already thicker versions of the models out there, besides artificer and acrid, would you know where I can download those? Or are those the only ones? One of the fun things about running thicify with the old fem mod was that it made commando and engineer's butts *much* bigger.

Yeah, I wish they would all get together, and post on page 1, with Hidden images showing what models and stuff they use. But You usually have to Scrounge around 4ch risk thread and sometimes you get a link for this mod, or you get a model you have never seen before. The mod here we use has the Engineers huge thighs as the first skin.

3 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Yeah, I wish they would all get together, and post on page 1, with Hidden images showing what models and stuff they use. But You usually have to Scrounge around 4ch risk thread and sometimes you get a link for this mod, or you get a model you have never seen before. The mod here we use has the Engineers huge thighs as the first skin.

Uck... yeah there should definitely just be a page for all of this stuff. Maybe one day one of us could just download everything and repost in one spot.

edit: Forgot to ask do you have a link to that thread or a name? like is it the generic ror thread or is there one for modding?

25 minutes ago, Lightinabucket said:

Uck... yeah there should definitely just be a page for all of this stuff. Maybe one day one of us could just download everything and repost in one spot.

edit: Forgot to ask do you have a link to that thread or a name? like is it the generic ror thread or is there one for modding?

I don't have the new link for the latest version yet. Also I just noticed that they will now be selling DLC & Expansions for money for the game. From what I could gather from the 4ch thread, they spent all their money on Protests/Riots and stuff, and Now need more money, So apparently it will be Quality of life stuff. That is the worst news ever. It will feel like it never left Early Access to begin with. Unless they are making a move to copy Paradox, 400 Dollars worth of Crusader kings 2 content.

Ill post the link as soon as I get it, if someone doesn't do it first.

Afterwards, we plan on creating and selling “Expansions” for the game. The goal for Expansions is that they would be multiple Content Updates in size, and would occur only 1-2 times a year. These Expansions will most likely be themed - for example, we could have a “Void Expansion” or an “Imp Expansion” - with new content built around that theme. Quality of life, bug fixes, and balance changes will still be free as patches to the base game.

The reasons we’re planning on large, expansion DLCs are:

• The additional income will help pay for the new developers we’re going to hire, and help pay for porting costs to consoles

• A large expansion pack will be much more likely to engage players back into RoR2. The reality is that RoR2 is competing with every other game on the planet for your time and focus - and as the game ages, and new cool games come out, we want to make sure that if we’re compelling you to come back to RoR2, it’s with something more exciting than 1 new survivor and 8 new items.
10 hours ago, NomadicNine said:

Small inquiry, do you guys think the mods here can be added to the Thunderstore.io? They added the NSFW slider-button thing, so I think it can be posted there so more players have ease of installing it using the ModManager pinned.

I blame you for this (Not that there is a problem with this, but wow, that was quick.)

image.png.455a6a6030ce301c1fa0e4a3d466c51f.png

(Actual link: BepinEx FemMod )

Now, as a question, any of you are claiming to have done this? Because honestly, @g29504569 has put up amazing modelling work, and i'd rather have their models and not the mish-mosh of random models from /4c/ without cohesion and credits.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

I blame you for this (Not that there is a problem with this, but wow, that was quick.)

Now, as a question, any of you are claiming to have done this? Because honestly, @g29504569 has put up amazing modelling work, and i'd rather have their models and not the mish-mosh of random models from /4c/ without cohesion and credits.

NOOOOOOOoooooo I perfer the REPLACER to just replace the assets rather than have to use that Darn  Bepinex mod stuff. Tried it once and was too much of a hassle.

Also, I am warning you before you get into trouble with a Mod, who can temp or perm ban you. If your Patreon Link there contains nothing but paid mods. You need to remove the Link entirely. It will be reported. We had a bit of trouble with some guy doing ADVERTISEMENT stuff there. If not then don't worry about it.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

I think me informing people that NSFW mods are allowed in the Thunderstore pushed people to actually do it. heh. Here's to hoping more NSFW mods find home in the Thunderstore.

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Also, I am warning you before you get into trouble with a Mod, who can temp or perm ban you. If your Patreon Link there contains nothing but paid mods. You need to remove the Link entirely. It will be reported. We had a bit of trouble with some guy doing ADVERTISEMENT stuff there. If not then don't worry about it.

... excuse you...? I hope you're talking to someone else, i'm just here to say i've seen it in Thunderstore.

10 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I don't have the new link for the latest version yet. Also I just noticed that they will now be selling DLC & Expansions for money for the game. From what I could gather from the 4ch thread, they spent all their money on Protests/Riots and stuff, and Now need more money, So apparently it will be Quality of life stuff. That is the worst news ever. It will feel like it never left Early Access to begin with. Unless they are making a move to copy Paradox, 400 Dollars worth of Crusader kings 2 content.

Ill post the link as soon as I get it, if someone doesn't do it first.

Afterwards, we plan on creating and selling “Expansions” for the game. The goal for Expansions is that they would be multiple Content Updates in size, and would occur only 1-2 times a year. These Expansions will most likely be themed - for example, we could have a “Void Expansion” or an “Imp Expansion” - with new content built around that theme. Quality of life, bug fixes, and balance changes will still be free as patches to the base game.

The reasons we’re planning on large, expansion DLCs are:

• The additional income will help pay for the new developers we’re going to hire, and help pay for porting costs to consoles

• A large expansion pack will be much more likely to engage players back into RoR2. The reality is that RoR2 is competing with every other game on the planet for your time and focus - and as the game ages, and new cool games come out, we want to make sure that if we’re compelling you to come back to RoR2, it’s with something more exciting than 1 new survivor and 8 new items.

The link to this dev thoughts is this: https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/632360/view/5318144537297293646

But they also talk about modding and how they wanted to support them officialy, so if they are somewhat cool dlcs and modding should be compatible

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

Looks like it's already deprecated. Something went wrong with the package there?

depre.JPG