Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

On 8/21/2020 at 7:50 PM, DeathBringer0xL said:

After you make a backup file and copy the 2 original files, You leave that a lone.  You should only have 2 files, resource, and shared assets files from the mod, you post those into the data folder,  Depending if you copy or cut the 2 other files, it will either go into the folder, or ask you to overwrite the files already there. Once those 2 are in the data folder, you just start up the game.  

Do you have any mods or anything running. Is this a fresh install? You might or might not have a problem with something else. This is not a mod, just a replacer that replaced the textures & Characters.

Hello again, I couldn't figure it out how to replace the files so I took a break for a bit. When I look at all the files that are part of the mod half are folders that contain resource and shared assets, the other half is "Compressed (zipped) folders with resource and shared assets. Any info to go from here?

3 hours ago, Tsavorite said:

Hey how do I install this without removing all the assets?

Ok so basically that file is all the assets for the entire game, with the ones for Acrid edited. To install it you simply replace the original file.

You want to paste (which will overwrite the original) the file into your Data file, which is found here:

steamapps > common > Risk of Rain 2 > Risk of Rain 2_Data 

Make a backup of the original resources.assets file however, in case something messes up.

On 9/2/2020 at 12:37 PM, RadioactiveSoup said:

Aye mates, I was able to get Acrid's nude files working for the new update, but that's about it, for those of you interested. A temp fix before the actual modders get the mods working. 

How did you get it working? I've really wanted to get the fem mod up to date working for the last hotfix, or at least try to.

1 hour ago, Foxyzu said:

Thank you very much, and also by the way, if you did the acrid model, will you also do others? Because i didn't really like acrid until the moment I saw that model, It is that good. 

Hunteress!  
But I have a job so the mod is slow!

1 hour ago, Nidhugg said:

Is there a way to customize which models to use? Or do I just have to wait until the femmod mega is updated?

You will need Unity Assets Bundle Extractor .

Does anyone know of any tutorials or something to help me figure out how to swap the different models using the Unity Assets Bundle Extractor?

I know this is probably an annoying thing to ask but I've been scratching my head for the last few days trying to figure out what to do with it.

18 minutes ago, Glif said:

Hello, i was wondering can i get back Mercenary model form previous version?

You need the assets editor, mentioned somewhere in this thread,  Then you need to  extract the model from the old mod, and import it into the new mod replacing the merc.  I would suggest  first   Instead of that    You practice with the   Enhanced Artificer mod, and see how to replace it in the new mod, until you get the hang of finding and replacing it, some of the model names and etc will be different than what you are replacing, but it will still be same file type.  You may have to search manually, since the search engine in the assets wouldn't work for me. Takes a while, but once you got it, it is easy to replace which ones you want.

2 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

You need the assets editor, mentioned somewhere in this thread,  Then you need to  extract the model from the old mod, and import it into the new mod replacing the merc.  I would suggest  first   Instead of that    You practice with the   Enhanced Artificer mod, and see how to replace it in the new mod, until you get the hang of finding and replacing it, some of the model names and etc will be different than what you are replacing, but it will still be same file type.  You may have to search manually, since the search engine in the assets wouldn't work for me. Takes a while, but once you got it, it is easy to replace which ones you want.

Ok, thanks for reply. Where i can find Enchanced Artificer mod? I actually checked this asset editor, i found mercmesh, but i don't know if there any other things that i need to replace except mercmesh, because in your Enchanced Artificer comment you mentioned that you must also replace magecape.

1 hour ago, Glif said:

Ok, thanks for reply. Where i can find Enchanced Artificer mod? I actually checked this asset editor, i found mercmesh, but i don't know if there any other things that i need to replace except mercmesh, because in your Enchanced Artificer comment you mentioned that you must also replace magecape.

https://mega.nz/folder/fcVymaRB#pEheDXVGvn4qkDJsDVt3Aw

Get the Enhanced Artificer here.     There is going to be a 2 files in it,   MageCapeEditMesh and MageMeshEdit  .  Replace with the ones with it, might be slightly different names, but could be Mageedit, and Magemesh,    it will be in the Mesh in the giant list,    If the auto search doesn't work, zoom down not to fast, until you get to where all the mesh files are grouped together. without auto search working, Youll have to do this manually, by site. And Believe me, you can easily over look the files after a few minutes cause they start to blur because of Boredom.