Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

2 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I got it done. The search on the UABE did not work so had to go down the list to find them, then noticed it listed meshes all together somewhere near top middle. Also the Magemesh was mageshirt something. 

When you open the file, it doesn't tell you what to select, cause it says what type of file do you want to open it as. which gives you 20 or so different types.  before it actually opens the assets file.

I assume you mean when it asks you to Select a type database? I just chose the latest one on the bottom, U2018.3.0f2.

20 hours ago, g29504569 said:

Sorry!

I lost my wallet!

I must double my work to make up for the lost money.
The character will not work until September.

damn, good luck with work! sorry for your loss of a wallet and it's contents, don't forget to cancel any cards you may have had in there

On 8/6/2020 at 1:52 PM, g29504569 said:

Sorry!

I lost my wallet!

I must double my work to make up for the lost money.
The character will not work until September.

Terrible News. We need to get a Collection together with images of what is in the mods. Mega is alright, bot you have to copy and paste until you get what you want, since it doesnt show which models are used in each mod.

On 8/7/2020 at 4:14 PM, novemberwolf said:

It never even occurred to me that Risk of Rain 2 could be lewded, yet here we are. Posting for interest, would love to see monstergirl versions of the enemies.

Does changing models alter their hitboxes too? Like for the player and enemies. 

we have monster girls already(not the anime kind, the cool kind) check the mega(on page 1 or 2 in here I think) we also have a mod from @g29504569 which is also in the mega link in a sub folder named after G, G is currently our 2nd main modder(1st for this thread/loverslab) 

So the edited pack works, kinda. The player models all work with some changes to some of the designs (not a fan)  the monsters kinda work some just don't change now (wisps, tiny lizards) that or they were scrapped? others are little buggy with original models clipping here and there (some of which were also slightly changed in design)

He posted a new version for the 1.0,  not completed.  Works though, 

The turrets are somewhat invisible, and some of the robots are also, 

Also who ever is in touch with the guy that does the mods, could you get him to fix the Acrid character,  Some of the spines are not attached to her back, and are floating above it. 

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Also who ever is in touch with the guy that does the mods, could you get him to fix the Acrid character,  Some of the spines are not attached to her back, and are floating above it. 

The spine is a separate mesh that can be replace with the modified version using the AssetBundleExtractor:

CrocoSpineMeshModified.dat

I just wanna know if any of you were able to get the textures working for g29504569's Acrid? I was able to get the mesh working but the textures are still vanilla, so she looks a bit different. I dunno which texture file I'm suppose to export from.

image.png.340fa6597da5fa348c43e83471a1dc16.pngimage.png.ee90446050eeb5560d6a2e9521181114.png

He posted a new version for the 1.0,  not completed.  Works though, 

Mind sharing? I dunno which source you have an updated version from.