Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

12 hours ago, g29504569 said:

Obviously, this game is not highly discussed in LoveLab.
I am still working on it.

I ask in many places , But few people know how to make.

come to the conclusion that:
1.We have to find the original mod maker in 4chan.
If we can get in touch, we will know how to replace files.
No need to use R2API and can play directly with friends.
But every time the game is updated, the mod must be repackaged again.

2.Remake mod using BepInExPack and R2API.
Make it an extra character.You have to play with your friend, he must also install the mod.
If you know programming skills, we can even expand it to other characters (female Hunter).

But the difficulty is to understand the editing of C#. (here)

I am really not that great at the coding part but trying to use template editing.
Of course the progress is very slow.

Yo I'm at work to finding the creator in the current 4chan RoR thread and I think I got a lead, give me a few hours

I found em and he gave me this message,

"Yeah, that japanese guy. I've been following his progress, and he is pretty close. The current problem with his model is the armature. It has too many bones and the bones are in the wrong order. He'll also want to switch to blender 2.8. Not any of the later ones, specifically 2.8 as well as the current version of Unity 3d that risk of rain 2 uses. This link has my old instructions from a while ago that might still not work, but 2 people other than me have successfully gotten custom modelswaps in.
https://mega.nz/file/yX5zQRhZ#9caO5avIplL9t-jzLSwKgEpyFdRoQVvhlVyUE2Sg0MU " 

The link is a guide on importing

Edit: He has also offered to just port it in for you, "I could also just port it in for him. I'd just need to know how he'd want to be credited." and "If he doesn't understand the instructions because I'm bad at explaining things, then tell him I can just port it in myself. I'll just need to know how he'd want to be credited. Like having a name on the ID of the model or file or something like that."

4 hours ago, mennyt said:

I found em and he gave me this message,

"Yeah, that japanese guy. I've been following his progress, and he is pretty close. The current problem with his model is the armature. It has too many bones and the bones are in the wrong order. He'll also want to switch to blender 2.8. Not any of the later ones, specifically 2.8 as well as the current version of Unity 3d that risk of rain 2 uses. This link has my old instructions from a while ago that might still not work, but 2 people other than me have successfully gotten custom modelswaps in.
https://mega.nz/file/yX5zQRhZ#9caO5avIplL9t-jzLSwKgEpyFdRoQVvhlVyUE2Sg0MU " 

The link is a guide on importing

Edit: He has also offered to just port it in for you, "I could also just port it in for him. I'd just need to know how he'd want to be credited." and "If he doesn't understand the instructions because I'm bad at explaining things, then tell him I can just port it in myself. I'll just need to know how he'd want to be credited. Like having a name on the ID of the model or file or something like that."

thanks mennyt!
It would be great if he was port to it!

I don't need or have credibility.
This mod was not originally made by me.
I just re-edited the texture and mesh.

If he is willing to help,everyone will be happy!
If he needs help in 3D, just ask.
I may have time to study the documents he gave.

CrocoMesh.zip

3 hours ago, g29504569 said:

thanks mennyt!
It would be great if he was port to it!

I don't need or have credibility.
This mod was not originally made by me.
I just re-edited the texture and mesh.

If he is willing to help,everyone will be happy!
If he needs help in 3D, just ask.
I may have time to study the documents he gave.

CrocoMesh.zip 4.06 MB · 0 downloads

From the Guy:

"I saw his reply on loverslab. I don't know about the no credit thing, he's the one that added details and actually made a new texture. I'll probably just slap his loverslab username on the in game file or something. I've been busy with other stuff, so it'll take a bit for me to get it up.
https://mega.nz/#F!GKoW1YAQ!kFnVLOT_2Zo0_b3YlNYIVw
This is the mega that I'm going to post it under when I do get it eventually in.
"

11 hours ago, g29504569 said:

I thought you talking about the original moder!

I am interested in modifying the huntress.
But I think I have to understand how to import it.

i can't give the moder trouble always!

He apparently uploaded your version already. I am hoping you do details to all of the characters. Also Each reskin should be a different character, instead of a recoloring. 

You should ask him to make a video of how he imports it so you can do it also.

13 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Also Each reskin should be a different character, instead of a recoloring.

That's not possible. Most skins use the same model, just with a different texture. Commando, Engi, and Merc are the ones that have actually different models, as far as I know.

On 7/18/2020 at 3:51 AM, mennyt said:

From the Guy:

"I saw his reply on loverslab. I don't know about the no credit thing, he's the one that added details and actually made a new texture. I'll probably just slap his loverslab username on the in game file or something. I've been busy with other stuff, so it'll take a bit for me to get it up.
https://mega.nz/#F!GKoW1YAQ!kFnVLOT_2Zo0_b3YlNYIVw
This is the mega that I'm going to post it under when I do get it eventually in.
"

If you can. Go get  that guy to make a twitter account or make a lovers lab account for this stuff. I would be pleased to follow.

6 hours ago, Sex maniac said:

If you can. Go get  that guy to make a twitter account or make a lovers lab account for this stuff. I would be pleased to follow.

I'll have to wait until the next RoR thread on 4chan to see if he's there

On 7/25/2020 at 9:17 PM, FutaFurry1454 said:

Amazing work so far! I'm excited to see progress!

If possible, maybe see about larger breasts or futa content?

I wouldn't mind larger boobs on the huntress, also the butt, but I think big boobs would interfere with bow use though :P

On 7/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, Sex maniac said:

I recommend we make a discord for this to make it more organized. Idk It's up to you guys if you wanna go through with it.

Discord doesnt' work that well for me. But if I have to use it ehh. This mod is going to be Great when it is finished.   Also the 1.0 launch with the final survivor is august the 11th if they don't decide to change the date.

1 hour ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

How do we Swap a Mod character from one asset (Enhanced Artificer) Huge Body T&A in another mod and replace the one in the assets we are using now?

Here's the instructions from the mod you mentioned:

You will need Unity Assets Bundle Extractor (UABE).
https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/-7-days-to-die-pc/game-modification/tools/23262-unity-assets-bundle-extractor

1) Open the Application
2) Click File>Open
3) Select the "resources.assets" assets file found in your "Risk of Rain 2_Data" folder, typically found in
   "Steam\steamapps\common\Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data".
4) Window should open, displaying the file loading.
5) New Window show open up, displaying all the assets.
6) Click View>Search By Name.
    i) Search for "MageMesh" and click Import Raw. Select "MageMeshEditAlt" to replace it.
    ii) Search for "MageCapeMesh" and click Import Raw. Select "MageMeshEditAltGear" to replace it.
7) Click File>Save (If you get a "Cannot open the file for writing!" error message, try saving the files in a different folder.
            Then put the the files in the Data folder, to replace the old assets files.)

The Enhanced Artificer mod should have the necessary files in the DIY folder.

6 hours ago, RadioactiveSoup said:

Here's the instructions from the mod you mentioned:

You will need Unity Assets Bundle Extractor (UABE).
https://forums.7daystodie.com/forum/-7-days-to-die-pc/game-modification/tools/23262-unity-assets-bundle-extractor

1) Open the Application
2) Click File>Open
3) Select the "resources.assets" assets file found in your "Risk of Rain 2_Data" folder, typically found in
   "Steam\steamapps\common\Risk of Rain 2\Risk of Rain 2_Data".
4) Window should open, displaying the file loading.
5) New Window show open up, displaying all the assets.
6) Click View>Search By Name.
    i) Search for "MageMesh" and click Import Raw. Select "MageMeshEditAlt" to replace it.
    ii) Search for "MageCapeMesh" and click Import Raw. Select "MageMeshEditAltGear" to replace it.
7) Click File>Save (If you get a "Cannot open the file for writing!" error message, try saving the files in a different folder.
            Then put the the files in the Data folder, to replace the old assets files.)

The Enhanced Artificer mod should have the necessary files in the DIY folder.

I got it done. The search on the UABE did not work so had to go down the list to find them, then noticed it listed meshes all together somewhere near top middle. Also the Magemesh was mageshirt something. 

When you open the file, it doesn't tell you what to select, cause it says what type of file do you want to open it as. which gives you 20 or so different types.  before it actually opens the assets file.