Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

3 hours ago, DonCanada said:

People kept saying this in this thread but I'm in the official modding discord and not only do I not see a channel for NSFW stuff, one of the rules explicitly states "NSFW is not allowed". So.. Where is it?

You have to go to the channel #bot-chat and type "!role nsfw". Then the nsfw channels will show up.

On 3/28/2021 at 10:39 PM, DonCanada said:

People kept saying this in this thread but I'm in the official modding discord and not only do I not see a channel for NSFW stuff, one of the rules explicitly states "NSFW is not allowed". So.. Where is it?

It's all explained here

Spoiler

image.png.dcbe39c62e9f0250684198167a1a4937.png

Then you will have access to these channels

Spoiler

image.png.12eb92d9e0f83815b5a535c1ba870d1c.png

2 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

Then I guess this thread is going to be dead then since everyone seems to be moving to discord.

People can still post links to the mods that are shared in the Discord in this thread. We don't all have the time to be in every discord looking for mods, which is one of the reasons forums like this exist.

On 3/30/2021 at 5:55 PM, mrmojorisin said:

People can still post links to the mods that are shared in the Discord in this thread. We don't all have the time to be in every discord looking for mods, which is one of the reasons forums like this exist.

I have the Newest assets to the 

https://thunderstore.io/package/12GaugeAwayFromFace/Enhanced_Fem_Acrid/

Jiggle physics.  Just gotta get it into the stupid assets now. WHY IS NOTHING named the same............

Been working on trying to load them into the assets. So far you either use the DRM thunderstore mod manager, or you don't use mods. Seems everyone takes the easy way to do stuff any more.

11 hours ago, crimsonncat said:

How do you get the bepinex femmod to work? There is no dill files so how do i install them?

the process is different from normal mods, but it doesn't work with the current version of the game

also, does anyone know of any ways to disable item visuals in the current update?

2 hours ago, Demon- said:

What I'm the most looking forward to is sexy animations to go along those lewd models, I wonder if it's even possible idk

Well, if we can't find a way to import them. Everyone will have to use the Thunderstore mod manager. The extender doesn't seem to work with the new version, and all the names are out, so I am trying and replacing each individiual mesh until i get the right one and hopefully that will work.

Found the link for the new

SFW  (Safe For Work)   Fem Mod  Replacer  so you don't have to use Modman

No jiggles, or Detailed/enhanced chars.

https://mega.nz/folder/qeBFCCZJ#gb4DGMtBg_PLityV4fXw5w

I have the assets and blend file for the enhanced fem acrid if any one wants to take a stab at importing it. I managed about half of it before all the files started looking the same, since Search doesn't work on extender.

1 hour ago, Screws said:

So, I'm curious... its just nude models right? I haven't seen anything about lewd gameplay mods for this.

This is the replacer so technically not a mod. If you are looking for lewd mods + Lots and Lots of other mods, game rebalances, new characters, effects, items etc. You will have to go to the DRM thunderstore for it. That is if the Mod Manager isn't breaking again.

6 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

This is the replacer so technically not a mod. If you are looking for lewd mods + Lots and Lots of other mods, game rebalances, new characters, effects, items etc. You will have to go to the DRM thunderstore for it. That is if the Mod Manager isn't breaking again.

DRM thunderstore? Also what kind of lewd mods are there? I mean if its just nude models, then thats fine I spose, I just prefer a little more lewdity than that XD @DeathBringer0xL