Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

If you want to manually manage your mods then no ones stopping you, Yes the old manual fempacks are busted, so we're at the mercy of the thunderstore one being properly updated (still missing a lot of monsters) or someone finds the new fempack off 4chan (I saw someone mention the fempack group had a discord, could whoever has it link it) there are also alternative fem mods made by 12GaugeAwayFromFace which do currently work (only survivors)

13 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I dislike the Mod Manager INTENSELY.

I don't know what you used before, but I find r2modman a very streamlined and easy to use mod manager. There are a bunch of different mod managers for the game so it mostly comes down to finding one you like.

11 hours ago, mrpachinko said:

I don't know what you used before, but I find r2modman a very streamlined and easy to use mod manager. There are a bunch of different mod managers for the game so it mostly comes down to finding one you like.

11 minutes ago, mennyt said:

The mod manager is pretty good, really simple and I don't get why you would hate it at all

It probably comes down to manually installing mods for the longest time. I have always preferred manual install over a manager. I guess I am just going to have to get Over it. Like everyone going to paid mods.

11 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

It probably comes down to manually installing mods for the longest time. I have always preferred manual install over a manager. I guess I am just going to have to get Over it. Like everyone going to paid mods.

The future is now, old man.

But holy shit, noting paid mods is a bit of a stretch in this situation.

15 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

what do paid mods have to do with a mod manager, it's just the simpler way of putting in mods as well as notifying of collisions and outdated stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Can't say I was looking for this sort of thing, but stumbled onto it, and now I'm curious to see how things go! However, I hope someone can explain in full, what is the difference between the version most people here are chatting about, and the thunderstore version by Mefiez? Looking forward to seeing more updates from everything!

2 hours ago, CatKaos said:

Can't say I was looking for this sort of thing, but stumbled onto it, and now I'm curious to see how things go! However, I hope someone can explain in full, what is the difference between the version most people here are chatting about, and the thunderstore version by Mefiez? Looking forward to seeing more updates from everything!

Mod manager, vs No mod manager here. just copy and replace, and play.

what i'm getting is "nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to an instance of an object"

after a few stages i have found out that this occurs when a group of enemies spawn all in a short time frame.

second edit: solved it it was the elite spawning overhaul i had.