Installed SAM Light SE, amor replacers yet still in underwaer w no schlong

Papyrus.0.logMore or less what it says in the title. I've replaced the vanilla body with whatever SAM Light offers but i still get the underwear and no scholng even witk the setting put to 1 in Racemenu. I feel like it's something simple, but LOOt isn't saying here are any errors at all.Here's the Papyrus debug log, though it looks like gibberish to me. If you need specific information from it, let me know what to look for. I have tired reinstalling the core SAM files nad the HD textures meshes to see if that would fix it but niope. If i have to delete a file, where would it be locatred/? Or edited with SSEdit; as I know thats a thing you have to sometimes do for SOS. An I posted the LOOT order for help as well. I cant g et a photo since steam wont let me save the screen shot; I save it and then it doesnt show up.

EDIT: Ok so i checked the acotr/character/meshes folder and it seems like SAM Light isn't replacing the underwear models with non underwear ones? It's the only thing i can think of that could be causing it.

Papyrus.0.log

LOOTDebugLog.txt

malebody.tri malebody_0.nif malebody_1.nif

Archived