Hello i am new to using mods (2nd day) and im having an issue with my character model turning invisible with devices being used. I looked it up and it said to "build" the stuff with bodyslide, i went into bodyslide and all the drop downs and everything are blank. other then this issue cursed loot seems to be working normally as are the other mods, i reinstalled everything with vortex, but still have the same problem, if anyone has any ideas it would be much appreciated, thanks. and im a complete mod noob so if there is more information i can give that would help just let me know. 

Is this mod a LE edition port to SE by any chance ?
If it is, it is likely the bodyslides files aren't up for direct usage but the way to fix this is super easy:

1. Open outfit studio (it should be in the same place as bodyslide or use the button in bodyslide to open it)
  2. Use the open project option (CTRL + O)
  3. Locate the project file which causes you problem, it should be a xml file (unlike .osp files you have for "working" projects) and open it
  4. You can now "Save project as" by keeping defaults values for everything but doing this will save the project as an .ops and the bodyslide project should display properly this way

This should fix your current problem, but given how the bodyslides files were improperly handled, chances are you'll get a Skyrim LE project with a CBBE LE, different from a CBBE SE.

If this particular project makes your body looks different, weird, floaty clothes or anything of the sort look into the bodyslide part of converting projects from LE to SE.

On 3/6/2020 at 8:29 AM, Le_Spectre said:

Is this mod a LE edition port to SE by any chance ?
If it is, it is likely the bodyslides files aren't up for direct usage but the way to fix this is super easy:

1. Open outfit studio (it should be in the same place as bodyslide or use the button in bodyslide to open it)
  2. Use the open project option (CTRL + O)
  3. Locate the project file which causes you problem, it should be a xml file (unlike .osp files you have for "working" projects) and open it
  4. You can now "Save project as" by keeping defaults values for everything but doing this will save the project as an .ops and the bodyslide project should display properly this way

This should fix your current problem, but given how the bodyslides files were improperly handled, chances are you'll get a Skyrim LE project with a CBBE LE, different from a CBBE SE.

If this particular project makes your body looks different, weird, floaty clothes or anything of the sort look into the bodyslide part of converting projects from LE to SE.

yes i believe it is a port of the le version.

i tried what you said and it made a body without textures pop up, it then let me batchbuild in bodyslide but it didnt seem to fix the invisible stuff lol. i tried saving it and then going back in and it still doesnt seem to work. 

p.s. thanks for the reply 

Too many variables can lead to the result of your character having no body: wrong path to put built meshes, missings files, missing reference, incorrect partition, no weigth, zap sliders, etc, etc...

You'll have to be very specific, what mods are you using and what item causes problems ?

all the items from devious devices are invisible, except anything that goes on the head 

my list of mods 

fnis

caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer - v 1.5.5

bodyslide and outfit studio

alternative start - live another life

xp32 maximum skeleton se

fores new idles in skyrim se - fnis behavior 7.6

fores new idles creature pack - 7.0

sky ui 5.2 se

fnis sexy move se 7.2

race menu special edition v 0.4.12

dripping when aroused