Building a new game in SE. I have :

XP32 MSSE 4.71

CBBE SE 1.54

SOS SE 1.1.4

CBBE SMP 1.16

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions 1.3.5

CBBE 3BBB 1.23

FNIS ...

where 3BBB overwrites CBBE SMP, CBPC - CBP, and CBBE SE.

Installed SL 1.63 Beta 8, ArousedSSE, MNC 12_01 for SE, etc.

Create a new character, hold down [N] to initiate masturbation, SL selects a solo anim, it plays fine. 

Except there is no collisions with the fingers and the ladyparts.

Is this supported in SE ??
Thanks

While I can't tell you what went wrong I can say that something did go wrong. I am using 3bbb as well and while I do play a male PC the female npc's in my game have working collisions with masturbation animations. Whether its a fingering/rubbing animation or a object penetration one the vagina collisions are working. 

16 minutes ago, sparral said:

While I can't tell you what went wrong I can say that something did go wrong. I am using 3bbb as well and while I do play a male PC the female npc's in my game have working collisions with masturbation animations. Whether its a fingering/rubbing animation or a object penetration one the vagina collisions are working. 

Thanks. I suspect I did something wrong in Bodyslide. I'm an oldrim modding veteran, and used to getting the HDT system fully working with collisions on breasts, belly, hands, etc. It seems it takes more than one pass through BS, at least one for the female*.nif, and now additional "collision armor" nifs?

@gooser

I've no idea on that part I am quite noobish when it comes to creating mods myself. I just followed the instructions and built "SE 3BBB Body Amazing" in body slide and it works fine for me. I'm sure there is some one more knowledgeable than myself who can point you at exactly what it is that went wrong. I just figured I would you let you know that it does indeed have working collisions. Anyways hope you get it figured out and working.

Archived